No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

How do you feel about Hillary wiping over 30,000 documents after rejecting a subpoena?

Actually, asked and answered. My bad.

Correct, I have said 100 or more time times on this forum that she should be in jail, if I had done what she did, I would still be in jail for it.

How angry are you that the FBI did not raid her home and take the server, plus Bill’s underpants?

You are welcome to say again how bad what Hillary did was. You seem to never tire of bashing Trump.

The topic of the thread is Trump. Anything Hillary did has no impact on Trump. Do you point at Ted Bundy and go "well, he is not all that bad, at least he did not eat his victims like Dahmer did"?

Trying to prosecute Trump after having given Hillary a pass cannot be interpreted as anything other than the two-tiered justice system.

Trump changed the rules because Hillary was given a free pass. Now he has to abide by that as well.

Yes, Trump is the executive. I am embarrassed to be a public school teacher in a country where some people actually do not know that.

Yes, by all means, impeach Trump again. There is zero evidence of a crime, but impeachments are entirely political, so you might succeed this time. In getting a conviction I mean. You will succeed for sure in making yourselves laughing stocks.
Mea culpa, I left out Executive Branch! He's not the entire population of the Executive Offices. Your claim that both of his Impeachments were political, no more so than the one that was the impeachment of President Clinton.

As to the Executive Branch, consider the fact that the Vice President was granted the power to unseat The Donald.

Trying to defend trump is an impossible effort. But feel free to insult all of us who post facts and not ad hominems.

In other words, there are no other known facts.

Why did you not just say so to start with.
Those aren’t other words for anything I said. See? Your kind can’t help lying.

As Col. Jessup might put it, “ … you’ll have to ask me nicely.” You fell completely short of that goal line. About 99 yards short.

Those aren’t other words for anything I said. See? Your kind can’t help lying.

As Col. Jessup might put it, “ … you’ll have to ask me nicely.” You fell completely short of that goal line. About 99 yards short.
Trying to defend trump is an impossible effort. But feel free to insult all of us who post facts and not ad hominems.

Mea culpa, I left out Executive Branch! He's not the entire population of the Executive Offices. Your claim that both of his Impeachments were political, no more so than the one that was the impeachment of President Clinton.

As to the Executive Branch, consider the fact that the Vice President was granted the power to unseat The Donald.

Silly ignorant you. The President IS the Executive Branch. Yes, of course he has many people under his charge. They all work in and for the Executive Branch. In other words, they do his bidding. It is a shame that you don’t grasp this.

Silly ignorant you. The President IS the Executive Branch. Yes, of course he has many people under his charge. They all work in and for the Executive Branch. In other words, they do his bidding. It is a shame that you don’t grasp this.
As to the Executive Branch, consider the fact that the Vice President Pence was granted the power to unseat The Donald.

BTW: Most every post of yours has somewhere in your pedestrian words an ad hominem.

Q. Are you PoliticalChic when wearing a dress?

Last edited:
He has no need of a “defense,” stupid. You may not have realized it in your partisan zeal, but he’s not charged with anything.

On the assumption that the disgraceful Brandon malAdministration does seek to indict him, however, then yes; he will need a defense. And it isn’t “impossible” to defend him, despite your ignorant and baseless contention.

I always feel free to insult you. You do much the same thing, you dishonest poseur.

You don’t post facts, by the way. You generally post opinions and falsely declare them to be “facts.” But your ignorance or dishonesty notwithstanding, there is a difference.

Also, my disagreement with another poster doesn’t actually require that you ignorantly insert your valueless opinion. Thought you should know. 👍

As to the Executive Branch, consider the fact that the Vice President Pence was granted the power to unseat The Donald.
No. He wasn’t. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. If you’re attempting to somehow babble about the 25th Amendment, then (as usual) you are far from accurate.
BTW: Most every post of yours has somewhere in your pedestrian words an ad hominem.
False. I will certainly concede that I have little compunction about returning what I get. But then I don’t expect honesty from you.

No. Unlike you, I’m just honest and accurate. You dispense with those notions.

If you were either then you would be able to offer some examples of other known facts...but you have none even tough you lied about it.

You sir, are a fraud

If you were either then you would be able to offer some examples of other known facts...but you have none even tough you lied about it.

You sir, are a fraud
Wrong. My “ability” is only “doubted” by you because I am not playing games with you.

If you care to ask politely, the outcome could be different. Otherwise, your bloviation is, as always, of no importance to me.

You, ma’am, are a hack.

Trump has the ultimate authority over classified information.

WRONG....The Traitor has zero authority to declassify any U.S. Government material. There policies, procedures, rules and reglations that must be followed for purposes of declassification.

The lies you Cons believe...

Wrong. My “ability” is only “doubted” by you because I am not playing games with you.

If you care to ask politely, the outcome could be different. Otherwise, your bloviation is, as always, of no importance to me.

You, ma’am, are a hack.

that is a lot of words to avoid just admitting you lied

No. He wasn’t. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. If you’re attempting to somehow babble about the 25th Amendment, then (as usual) you are far from accurate.

False. I will certainly concede that I have little compunction about returning what I get. But then I don’t expect honesty from you.
LOL, it seems you are unwilling to argue who counted the votes from each of the states in the 2020 election.

I admit I could not find an written part of the Constitution that the VP counts the votes from the several states, however, here is a link:

The new Congress is sworn in on January 3, and their first order of business is organizing the Chamber, electing their officers, and, in the House, passing the rules by which they will be governed. The Code states that the Congress must convene in a joint session on at 1:00 pm on January 6 following the meetings of the Electors. The House, with its more spacious Chamber, must host the meeting. This creates a somewhat unusual parliamentary situation: Normally, as the House of Representatives hosts the joint session, the Speaker would preside, but since the Constitution requires the Vice President to count the votes, he does. The Code, in fact, goes so far as to prescribe that the President of the Senate is to be seated upon the Speaker’s chair during the counting of the votes, and that the Speaker is to be seated to his left. It also specifies that Senators are to be seated to his right and Representatives are seated in the remainder of the Hall. The tellers, the Clerk of the House and the Secretary of the Senate are seated at the Clerk’s desk, and the other officers of the two Houses are seated in front of them.

When the time comes for the Joint Session to start, the House has already been gathered in its Chamber. The House Sergeant-at-Arms addresses the Speaker, announcing the arrival of the President of the Senate, the Secretary of the Senate and the Senate. The Senate’s pages precede the party, bearing the electoral vote certificates in wooden chests. They place these on the middle-tier of the rostrum, to the Speaker’s right. Then the Vice President and the Senate file in and take their places. (If you watch a recording, you’ll notice that attendance at this joint session is higher than for a typical House or Senate debate, but not as high as it normally is for something like the annual State of the Union address.)

Each House appoints two tellers to count the votes. Contemporary practice is that the chairmen and ranking members of the Committee on House Administration and the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration serve as tellers. (These two committees have jurisdiction over Federal elections; hence, the designation of their chairmen and ranking members as tellers.) The President of the Senate opens the certificates of the states in alphabetical order, starting with Alabama. Immediately after he opens a certificate, he hands it, along with any accompanying papers, to the tellers. In recent elections, the tellers have simply noted that the certificates appear valid and read the votes, but previously, they would read the entire certificate. The Senate Rules Committee chairman reads the first certificate, followed by the House Administration chairman who reads the second, followed by their respective ranking members who read the third and fourth. This order continues for the rest of the states.

As they read the certificates, they make a list of the votes. Once this process is done, they give the list of votes and the tally to the President of the Senate, who announces the result. After announcing the result, he states that the results, along with a copy of the tally, will be entered into the Journals of the House and Senate. After that, the joint session ends, and the Senate departs from the House Chamber.

Thus, there are enough facts that VP's announce the winner over time.

Last edited:
Not if they were generated in Mar a Lago while Trump worked from home... Idiot..... biden has a cabinet at his home full of documents... he admitted it.... so sorry but you are just wrong... turn off MSNBC and CNN and get caught up.... kid.....
Its clear you have never worked for the Federal Government or handled Classified documents. They could not be generated at Mar Largo 🤦‍♂️

Its clear you have never worked for the Federal Government or handled Classified documents. They could not be generated at Mar Largo 🤦‍♂️
Really?... you don't know what you are talking about... I have had to view and secure classified documents many times in Afghanistan... I've spent hours at shredders tired as hell...
When a president works anyplace papers are created by that work being done... copies are made signatures are signed and Top secret jackets are put on those documents and then filed away....
Biden admitted he has classified documents in his home..... wherever a president is that's the oval office...

Forum List

Back