No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Fortunately, Trump's flippant disregard to national security will ultimately keep him out of the White House. Even if he manages to avoid the arm of the law, he's utterly destroyed the publics' trust in him.
Republicans would still vote for him.

So you are claiming that with 25 separate Top Secret Documents, Trumps staff failed to make a record and document what was being declassified and why?
I’m not “claiming” anything. I wasn’t there. However, since it may have been done just before he ceased being President, maybe (?) only an hour or so before exiting the White House for all we know, I’d say that may very well be what happened.
Does Trump have any staff members who will cover for him and say……The President ordered these documents but I failed to do so?
Other than Mr. Patel, I don’t know. I don’t speak with our former President much less for him. I guess you’ll just have to wait and see.
What you have is yet another Trump lie to cover his ass and no proof to support his lie
Wrong. What you claim, yet again, is your predetermined and biased speculation stated incorrectly as a “fact” which it isn’t.
Even Trump’s lawyers will not swear in court that those documents had been declassified
Lawyers generally don’t swear to anything in court. They ain’t witnesses. And what you mean, however ignorantly you’ve couched it, is that, so far, his lawyers haven’t yet addressed the claim of declassification.

It’s a two cent question for you. You’re not inclined to believe him. Ok. So, don’t. Your disbelief changes nothing.

If the dopey Brandon Maladministration makes the political determination to criminally charge former President Trump under the Espionage Act, then it isn’t President Trump who will have to prove anything. I’m curious as to how the US Attorney would even be able to try to disprove it. That would be their burden.

If Trump is charged with violating the Espionage Act, then it doesn't matter if he declassified them. He can still be convictedsince that act doesn't pertain to classified documents.

:dance:

Lawyers generally don’t swear to anything in court. They ain’t witnesses. And what you mean, however ignorantly you’ve couched it, is that, so far, his lawyers haven’t yet addressed the claim of declassification.

Yes sir-ee Bobb.
M (make)
A (attorneys)
G (get)
A (attorneys)

Weird how this "because he said so, even though nobody heard him" only works for classified documents.
The USSC ruled that The president has sole classification authority. Doesn't say he has to announce it. I get you don't like that because it was Trump. Why not go protest at the justices' homes? That's illegal but the DOJ/FBI/DNC nullified that law.

You're assuming

Of course he did. I keep telling you does about Kash Patel. There may have been others. Not all has yet been revealed, Gigi.

Kash Patel. Maybe others.

Huh?
The leftie media hasn't told them about Mr. Patel, so they don't know what you're talking about. "He didnt tell anyone!" Is a baseless assumption.

The lefties won't know about Kash Patel until their media starts attacking him racially.

The leftie media hasn't told them about Mr. Patel, so they don't know what you're talking about. "He didnt tell anyone!" Is a baseless assumption.

The lefties won't know about Kash Patel until their media starts attacking him racially.
Kash Patel means less than nothing. You know you are lying. It's not nice to pick on the slow kids, Frannie.

There is a reoccurring theme among the TDS Trumptards... Trump says something with zero evidence to back it up and these TDS Trumptards believe it whole heartedly and defend his lies to the extreme.

It started from day one when he falsely claimed his inauguration crowd was bigger than Obama's. Despite photographic evidence to the contrary, they fought to defend that lie until it blew over to his next lie.

It continued through the entirety of his one and only term, culminating with his Big Lie which they still believe and still defend with every ounce of iniquity they can muster; despite there being no proof of wide spread fraud after nearly 2 years so far and counting.

Now we see this psychosis of these TDS Trumptards extending at the risk of national security.

#becauseitsacult

The Traitor successfully turned a party that despised Russia and everything it stood for, into the party where ReThuglican Senators and Congresspeople actually traveled to Russia to grovel at the feet of Putin.

The Party of Law and Order now denounces the Federal Bureau of Investigation, attacked U.S. Capitol Hill Police and the Washington Metropolitan Police are are proud of it.

The Party Joe "Tail Gunner Joe" McCarthy and Roy Cohen are rolling in their respective graves with how ReThugs lavish praise on Putin.

The Party of Dwight D. Eisenhower, Thomas E. Dewy, Barry Goldwater, William E. Miller (Goldwater's Running Mate), Hugh Scott and Everett Dirksen has decended into a cult of just one man, a morally corrupt man who stood at the podium in Helsinki Finland and sided with Putin against U.S. Intelligence Services. A man who attacks Gold Star Families. A man who called U.S Military Personnel Killed In Action "Suckers and Losers". This is who the ReThugs worship.

If Trump had to go through an FBI background check for a security clearance, they would have laughed him out of the office.
See presidents don't need FBI approval to be president if the people duly elect them.

Trump fired Comey for preventing what might have been a Hillary victory in 2016. The DOJ/FBI/DNC cartel influenced the 2020 election against Trump.

Whose turn is next?

Lib Dems don't get that when you allow the FBI to pick the president, or veto one choice, it wont always be in their favor.

The USSC ruled that The president has sole classification authority. Doesn't say he has to announce it. I get you don't like that because it was Trump. Why not go protest at the justices' homes? That's illegal but the DOJ/FBI/DNC nullified that law.

You're assuming

You are just being dense now out of pure worship of the man.

STATEMENT: "You keep babbling about “process.” As if you’d know. When the President says, I’m declassifying these documents, they are declassified. That’s it. No further proceeds is needed to declassify them."

RESPONSE: Common Sense and the links below suggest you are a fool, a fool who believes he makes an effort to make others believe his posts:

And below: Trump's storage of documents was no 'cause for alarm' by Justice Department, his lawyers say

View attachment 690074

There is too much evidence to support The Donald's corruption and law violations: No man Is Above The Law.
Once again, you, Fly Catcher, are the fool. Since the President is the Executive Branch, no congressional act can constrain his ability to unilaterally declassify a previously classified document.

That staged image also doesn’t demonstrate how President Trump “stored” documents, either, you doofus. It only shows how the FBI agents chose to arrange some documents to take a pretty picture.

Of course, you — of all people — should never invoke the term “common sense” since you don’t have any of that. 👍

Yes sir-ee Bobb.
M (make)
A (attorneys)
G (get)
A (attorneys)
That’s ^ the kind of “professionalism” we have sadly come to expect from some lawyers in our Department of miscarriage of Justice.

Well, sure. He is “brown” after all; and our liberal Democraps are racist.

See presidents don't need FBI approval to be president if the people duly elect them.

Trump fired Comey for preventing what might have been a Hillary victory in 2016. The DOJ/FBI/DNC cartel influenced the 2020 election against Trump.

Whose turn is next?

Lib Dems don't get that when you allow the FBI to pick the president, or veto one choice, it wont always be in their favor.

Bullshit.

In reality, from which you're divorced, Rod Rosenstein recommended Trump fire Comey for that reason. In a sentence put out by Trump's press secretary citing Rosenstein's recommendation as the reason Trump fired Comey. However, shortly after that, Trump himself said he was going to fire Comey anyway.

problem is, they refuse to say it's the same thing or even acknowlege "their side" ever does it.

i don't care who breaks the law. the lady outside the courtroom is blindfolded for a reason but hell, these days we prosecute on emotion, not fact.

and it's fucking us all up so badly.
I worry it will lead to the breakup of our nation eventually. Hopefully that breakup will be peaceful but even if it is the world will have lost the one nation that might stop the Chinese from ruling the entire world In 20 or 30 years.

Forum List

Back