No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Quote it for us. Thanks.

18 U.S. Code § 1924​

And especially this link which is long and clearly notable"

Please peruse this link ^^^ and the link below.

Presidential Records (44 U.S.C. Chapter 22)​

Explain how the process would work once Trump says……Declassify this

Your version makes no sense
It makes perfect sense. Not making sense to YOU is a different issue. I can’t help you with your mental deficits.

You keep babbling about “process.” As if you’d know. When the President says, I’m declassifying these documents, they are declassified. That’s it. No further process is needed to declassify them.

A process to alert the relevant agencies to the change in their status? Good idea. Part of the normal procedure, too, I’ve read.

But that the “process” to alert the relevant agencies may not have taken place, in this instance, doesn’t change the fact that declassified is still declassified.

Last edited:
If he really declassified them when he said he did....which is the $1000 question.
It’s a two cent question for you. You’re not inclined to believe him. Ok. So, don’t. Your disbelief changes nothing.

If the dopey Brandon Maladministration makes the political determination to criminally charge former President Trump under the Espionage Act, then it isn’t President Trump who will have to prove anything. I’m curious as to how the US Attorney would even be able to try to disprove it. That would be their burden.

.No President has even faced any legal
troubles due to the Presidential Records act.
WHY now/
Because Trump has been violating the PRA from his first days in office.
Trump would rip up presidential papers, forcing his aides to scotch tape them back together before sending them to the National Archives, to comply with the requirements of PRA.

There was evidence of Trump "flushing records down the toilet". A flagrant violation of the PRA.

The list goes on and on.

The ^ “question” is beside the point. If he hadn’t declassified the documents, the rest of the country would neither know nor care. And the fact that he did declassify some documents and it may not have been promptly known to the “rest of the country,” remains something they likely neither know nor care about.

I mean, stop huffing and puffing. You don’t know when any classified documents have been declassified except n very rare circumstances like when the government allows us to learn tidbits about rhe JFK assassination and about some military UFO videos.
Yes
Those who are controlling Top Secret documents, storing them in safes, inventorying them, filing reports on them care if they are still Classified. The agency that classified it in the first place cares if Trump has said it is now releasable

So does someone who is fired or arrested for improperly handling those documents. How are they supposed to know that Trump had declassified them?

A silly lie. We know they were classified documents. These are publicly available facts.

The "Cover Sheets", prove there were Classified Documents illegally being held at Shit-A-Lago.

In fact, at one point the search had to be suspened until Agent with the proper clearance could be found to document the classified material at Shit-A-Lago. Those agents (with proper clearance) then collected, documented and inventoried the classified material.

Last edited:
You’re not inclined to believe him

I have no reason to believe him, nor do you or anyone else.

If the dopey Brandon Maladministration makes the political determination to criminally charge former President Trump under the Espionage Act, then it isn’t President Trump who will have to prove anything. I’m curious as to how the US Attorney would even be able to try to disprove it. That would be their burden

Yes, Trump that will have to prove something. The only known fact right now is that he had documents marked as classified in his possession. it is now on him to show they are not actually classified, just as it would be for you or me if we were found with them.

If the IRS says you did not file your taxes last year, who do you think has to prove you did?

We that's false. They also had to show the glove did not fit, which was much more important.

Fail post.

Even worse than the glove not fitting was the lead detective who "found" a matching glove on OJ's property who pleaded the 5th Amendment when asked if he planted the glove there.

That was the end of the prosecution's case.

Yes
Those who are controlling Top Secret documents, storing them in safes, inventorying them, filing reports on them care if they are still Classified
Yea. Those guys. But without the notice that certain documents have in fact gotten declassified, those guys will keep the other copies (and indices) secured as though they were still classified.

And?
So does someone who is fired or arrested for improperly handling those documents. How are they supposed to know that Trump had declassified them?
Why would anyone be handling them? And he use of the record keeping system, the ones making the arrest or doing the firing would see that the last one to have authorized access was … President Trump! So, they’d probably ask him “whatever happened to the copy you had which hasn’t been returned?” And then they would learn that he had declassified them. No big whoop.

Not necessarily. He declassified those documents yet apparently there was a failure to create the record. It doesn’t change what he did: he declassified.
So you are claiming that with 25 separate Top Secret Documents, Trumps staff failed to make a record and document what was being declassified and why?

Does Trump have any staff members who will cover for him and say……The President ordered these documents but I failed to do so?

What you have is yet another Trump lie to cover his ass and no proof to support his lie

Even Trump’s lawyers will not swear in court that those documents had been declassified

It makes perfect sense. Not making sense to YOU is a different issue. I can’t help you with your mental deficits.

You keep babbling about “process.” As if you’d know. When the President says, I’m declassifying these documents, they are declassified. That’s it. No further proceeds is needed to declassify them.

A process to alert the relevant agencies to the change in their status? Good idea. Part of the normal procedure, too, I’ve read.

But that the “process” to alert the relevant agencies may not have taken place, in this instance, doesn’t change the fact that declassified is still declassified.
STATEMENT: "You keep babbling about “process.” As if you’d know. When the President says, I’m declassifying these documents, they are declassified. That’s it. No further proceeds is needed to declassify them."

RESPONSE: Common Sense and the links below suggest you are a fool, a fool who believes he makes an effort to make others believe his posts:

And below: Trump's storage of documents was no 'cause for alarm' by Justice Department, his lawyers say

1662058648165.png

There is too much evidence to support The Donald's corruption and law violations: No man Is Above The Law.

You're not the president, who has power to reclassify at will.

Suppose you are a White House reporter and the president hands you a document marked classified but says "I hereby declassify it so you can print it."

Should you be convicted if you publish it?

Trump didn't even do that in regard to these documents. In this case, Trump didn't say a word to anybody that he was declassifying them. He never once said a word about declassifying them until he got caught being in possession of them illegally.

At least we KNOW where they are.Where are All Obama's
Docs { classified and unclassifed. } Somewhere in or around Chicago.
I doubt every last one is in some special vault in his Monstrous
Presidential Library.
Actually when the national archives picked up Obama's papers, they separated the classified from the unclassified. Sent the unclassified to Chicago, and the classified to their office in Washington DC, that's a repository of classified materials.

Of course he did. I keep telling you does about Kash Patel.
Kash Patel running his mouth in an interview with right wing media means nothing.

Hell, Trump running his mouth on social media about “declassifying” documents was also meaningless.

Clinton was investigated at length and no one on the left was calling the FBI Nazis for doing so.

So, you ain't got nothing. We know you have nothing because you inject Clitnon into the discussion. In the case HRC, she has been the subject of years of ReThuglican investigations and you people came up with zip.

When all else fails. When you have no argument left to make. You have absolutely nothing at all...bring up HRC.

Kash Patel running his mouth in an interview with right wing media means nothing.

Hell, Trump running his mouth on social media about “declassifying” documents was also meaningless.

It will be interesting to see if this ever goes to court (and I do not think it will) if Patel would be willing to make the same statements under oath.

Forum List

Back