No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

Because there was suspicion that Page had connections to Russia. Still, Page was not attached to Trump's campaign.
They knew he was connected to Russia serving U.S. intell as a source. Why did they lie and fake documents to get a warrant and is it always OK to do that?
Again, Trump said he was planning on firing Comey anyway. And it was no secret Trump demanded loyalty and Comey was not loyal to Trump.
Nor to Clinton. Hated them both. Comey would have hated any duly elected president. FBI directors are noted for blackmailing them.

So at the next Disgraced FBI Director Fan Club y'all should write and advise him not to give an excuse to fire him to someone who already wants to fire him.

They knew he was connected to Russia serving U.S. intell as a source. Why did they lie and fake documents to get a warrant and is it always OK to do that?

Nor to Clinton. Hated them both. Comey would have hated any duly elected president. FBI directors are noted for blackmailing them.

So at the next Disgraced FBI Director Fan Club y'all should write and advise him not to give an excuse to fire him to someone who already wants to fire him.

Of course it's not ok and the piece-of-shit who did that was rightfully convicted for doing that.

Of course it's not ok and the piece-of-shit who did that was rightfully convicted for doing that.
What was his motive for the crime?

You think it was a one off for the FBI? The one guy that ever did that got caught?

Was his sentence of nothing and no public frog march and no raid on his house enough to deter others?

What was his motive for the crime?

You think it was a one off for the FBI? The one guy that ever did that got caught?

Was his sentence of nothing and no public frog march and no raid on his house enough to deter others?

His motive appears to obtain a FUSA warrant. Were others involved? Seems not as this has been thoroughly investigated for years by Horowitz and then Durham and that one perp is all they found.

His motive appears to obtain a FUSA warrant. Were others involved? Seems not as this has been thoroughly investigated for years by Horowitz and then Durham and that one perp is all they found.
Well, obviously it was to get the warrant. Why did he want a Pfizer warrant so bad on a man who was serving his country by being a confidential source for us intelligence? Was he some kind of foreign agent trying to disrupt our intelligence operations? What could it have been? What could have motivated such a crime?

I believe the judge has the clearance, or would not have been assigned to the case.
Fed judges aren't required if it has bearing on the case before them.
Besides, I think she is only ruling for a special master.

I'm just guessing here but the few who know all the details of this case are not inclined to give him any special favors because Russian agents have already infiltrated Mar-a-lago and obtained copies of all of it.
Cue the theme from the Twilight Zone.

A "container?"

Like a Tupperware container?

Any lib on here know what they meant by "a container?"

It was a safe, of course. If it were anything less, they would have said so. Don't be so gullible, McFly.
Whatever this said "container" was it was insufficient enough to generate a search warrant.

Nough said.

Anybody still trying to make excuses for the orange shit-stain at this point obviously HATES their country!

Whatever this said "container" was it was insufficient enough to generate a search warrant.

Nough said.

Anybody still trying to make excuses for the orange shit-stain at this point obviously HATES their country!
Or loves their country and hates what the demon democrats are trying to pull.

Nough said.

The sufficiency of the container did not generate a search warrant. How could it, if they didn't see the container until they searched the house? Unless they had Fang Fang or some other Democrat spy in the house.

The search warrant was generated by the DOJ/FBI/DNC and their TDS.

Unless they had Fang Fang or some other Democrat spy in the house.

Or perhaps a member of the Secret Service detail that was concerned with the lax way the classified documents were being treated.

Or perhaps a member of the MLG staff that came upon them just laying about and was concerned with the lax way the classified documents were being treated.

The possibilities are almost endless.

But your version of TDS will not allow you to see anything but that Trump is your god and incapable of ever being wrong.

Or perhaps a member of the Secret Service detail that was concerned with the lax way the classified documents were being treated.

Or perhaps a member of the MLG staff that came upon them just laying about and was concerned with the lax way the classified documents were being treated.
Convict him on "perhaps!"

That's your plan?

How do you know that the documents were being treated in a lax way? What is the sum-total of evidence for that?

Is it testimony? Sworn statements? Body-cam video of the documents as the agents came upon them?

Go ahead. Articulate the evidence you've seen so far.

The possibilities are almost endless.
They are, aren't they?

That's why we are on "THIS TIME WE'VE GOT HIM!" - Number 4,697.
But your version of TDS will not allow you to see anything but that Trump is your god and incapable of ever being wrong.
Are you sure you want to be snarky? You got your snark right back last night and it seemed to upset you.

Convict him on "perhaps!"

That's your plan?

I do not have a plan since I am not the DOJ.

I am merely offering suggestions that you are incapable of thinking of yourself due to your devotion to your god.

How do you know that the documents were being treated in a lax way? What is the sum-total of evidence for that?

Is it testimony? Sworn statements? Body-cam video of the documents as the agents came upon them?

Go ahead. Articulate the evidence you've seen so far.

I have not seen any evidence as I am not part of the DOJ nor am I a judge that looked at what has been presented.

Are you sure you want to be snarky? You got your snark right back last night and it seemed to upset you.

I love snark, you are free to be snarky all you like. I just pointed out that your stories sounded a lot like BS.

I am merely offering suggestions that you are incapable of thinking of yourself due to your devotion to your god.
I would not have thought of "perhaps this, perhaps that," but then I'm not desperately seeking some way for Trump to be guilty of something.

I have not seen any evidence as I am not part of the DOJ nor am I a judge that looked at what has been presented.
Then you are not talking about something you know. You're guessing/hoping.

You're basing it on that staged picture, right?
I love snark, you are free to be snarky all you like. I just pointed out that your stories sounded a lot like BS.
You seemed a little upset when you stormed off last night.

Or maybe I misinterpreted. I'll look again.

It is sort of cute how you think keeping track of classified materials is a joke.

Makes me think you never seen one or worn a uniform.

Have a great night
I took that to mean "please stop being snarky with me." I always respect such requests, but now you're back for more, so . . .

Last edited:

You admit that you are not DOJ, yet claim to speak with authority on all of their procedures.

You are offering "suggestions" as to the way you desire them to go. You have not authority and I doubt that the DOJ listens to all of y our braying. You continue to say that you are not DOJ yet try to give them marching orders. In fact, you are a nobody and nothing when it comes to the legal system. All of which confirms that you are worthless.

But all who have been subjected to your post know this already.

You admit that you are not DOJ, yet claim to speak with authority on all of their procedures.

I did. Can you give the post number I did that in?

Thanks

I would not have thought of "perhaps this, perhaps that," but then I'm not desperately seeking some way for Trump to be guilty of something.

I think of "perhaps" for both sides of the equation, you do not because, well Trump is your god and can never do wrong.

Then you are not talking about something you know. You're guessing/hoping.

I am basing it on common sense. None of us have any real details, we are all just guessing.

You seemed a little upset when you stormed off last night.

Or maybe I misinterpreted. I'll look again.

It was time to focus on the Gator game, it came down to the wire. I do not get upset by people telling fictional stories.

I took that to mean "please stop being snarky with me." I always respect such requests, but now you're back for more, so . . .

A request you will never see come from me, just your own imagination.

ou are offering "suggestions" as to the way you desire them to go. You have not authority and I doubt that the DOJ listens to all of y our braying. You continue to say that you are not DOJ yet try to give them marching orders. In fact, you are a nobody and nothing when it comes to the legal system. All of which confirms that you are worthless.

Do you think the DOJ is reading this forum looking for ideas or "marching orders"?

Dude, are you drunk tonight?

Forum List

Back