No Such Thing As Santa Claus

Tar and feather the bastard!!!!! God I miss the old days......... Well at least I still have my trusty old pitchfork and torch.

A man of the cloth decided to lift the veil on the pagan myth of Santa Claus. Parents were not happy at all about this.

Pastor to kids: Santa is a man in a suit - CNN Video

Did not read the article, but this whole Santa is not real is a much ado about nothing.

First of all, kids get everything year round these days. They are spoiled and what comes at xmas time is hardly a wait-a-year-for moment any longer.

Secondly, almost no kid even back then cared if santa was real or not, they just wanted presents irrespective of who was the giver.

Thirdly, a first or second grader has the wisdom to figure this out for himself or herself or "ze self." Santa goes around the world in one night and visits every home and goes down chimneys and carries approximately 4 billion gifts in his sleigh? Yeah, sure, whatever Mom.

A man of the cloth decided to lift the veil on the pagan myth of Santa Claus. Parents were not happy at all about this.

Did not read the article, but this whole Santa is not real is a much ado about nothing.

First of all, kids get everything year round these days. They are spoiled and what comes at xmas time is hardly a wait-a-year-for moment any longer.

Secondly, almost no kid even back then cared if santa was real or not, they just wanted presents irrespective of who was the giver.

Thirdly, a first or second grader has the wisdom to figure this out for himself or herself or "ze self." Santa goes around the world in one night and visits every home and goes down chimneys and carries approximately 4 billion gifts in his sleigh? Yeah, sure, whatever Mom.

Thanks for sharing, sorry your kids are such a disappointment to you, glad your experiences are not universal. You should learn to say no.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

DEAR EDITOR: I am 8 years old.
Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus.
Papa says, ‘If you see it in THE SUN it’s so.’
Please tell me the truth; is there a Santa Claus?

VIRGINIA O’HANLON.
115 WEST NINETY-FIFTH STREET.

VIRGINIA, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men’s or children’s, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge.

Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus. It would be as dreary as if there were no VIRGINIAS. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.

Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on Christmas Eve to catch Santa Claus, but even if they did not see Santa Claus coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Santa Claus, but that is no sign that there is no Santa Claus. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that’s no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.

You may tear apart the baby’s rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, VIRGINIA, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.

No Santa Claus! Thank God! he lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

To all of you have lost the magic, my sympathies.
Old Lady

FYI. This is the same guy that wanted to publicly burn the Koran a few years ago.

Christmas is supposed to be about Christ. Not Santa Claus and presents.

The fat guy in the red suit was started by retailers in the 1800's

How Did Santa Claus Get Started? From St. Nicholas To The Kris Kringle Of Today [PHOTOS]

“Stores began to advertise Christmas shopping in 1829, and by the 1840s, newspapers were creating separate sections for holiday advertisements, which often featured images of the newly-popular Santa Claus,” history.com notes. A life-size Santa Claus was on display in Philadelphia in 1841, and the Salvation Army continued that the tradition of the modern Santa Claus in the early 1890s. The charity had men dress up as Santa Claus – with the now popular red and white robes and beards – to solicit donations.

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing, sorry your kids are such a disappointment to you, glad your experiences are not universal. You should learn to say no.

Thanks for your worries.

When you truly understand who God is and who Jesus is --- trust me --- issues like Santa Claus and 401K's and entertaining oneself with worthless movies and TV won't mean a thing whether they are real or fake or you or your kids lost out on the chance to be part of it.

Thanks for your worries.

When you truly understand who God is and who Jesus is --- trust me --- issues like Santa Claus and 401K's and entertaining oneself with worthless movies and TV won't mean a thing whether they are real or fake or lost.

It doesn't mean a thing to me whether you are real or fake or lost hon.

Thanks for your worries.

When you truly understand who God is and who Jesus is --- trust me --- issues like Santa Claus and 401K's and entertaining oneself with worthless movies and TV won't mean a thing whether they are real or fake or lost.

It doesn't mean a thing to me whether you are real or fake or lost hon.

Couldn't take the question or challenge head on could you? I figured as much.

Dear Children.

There is no such thing as Santa Clause. Democrats killed him long ago. They ripped open his gullet and dragged his intestines out for their dinner.

The guy is an asshole let kids be kids they will grow up and have to deal with all this real world bullshit soon enough but for now let them enjoy being a kid.

The guy is an asshole let kids be kids they will grow up and have to deal with all this real world bullshit soon enough but for now let them enjoy being a kid.

Judging by your lack of intelligence, I'd say this was the right move.

Judging by your lack of intelligence, I'd say this was the right move.
Juding by the stupidity of your response I would say you have no business making such a claim about anyone wise up or fuck off idiocy like yours is not worth any more of my time.

Juding by the stupidity of your response I would say you have no business making such a claim about anyone wise up or fuck off idiocy like yours is not worth any more of my time.

Upset? Take a chill pill. :chillpill:

Forum List

Back