No Surprise Here

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
From Drudge -

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...

From Drudge -

**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... Developing...
Dear Lefties:
78d22bd38ece0fbbbee6646c393bdb48.jpg

From Drudge -

I love that Drudge finds this "stunning" what the fuck did he think Trump was going to do?

From Drudge -

I love that Drudge finds this "stunning" what the fuck did he think Trump was going to do?

Just a guess but they probably didn't expect the Donald to announce that he's running for re-election THREE YEARS before his current term is up....

Sheesh ...talk about being an "early bird".

From Drudge -

Just a guess but they probably didn't expect the Donald to announce that he's running for re-election THREE YEARS before his current term is up....

He has been running for re-election since the day he won. That is why his re-election campaign fund pays for some of the rallies he holds

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

From Drudge -

President Trump is always 10 steps ahead....

From Drudge -

He has been running for re-election since the day he won. That is why his re-election campaign fund pays for some of the rallies he holds

All the modern Presidents have done those types of things but it's unusual for a sitting President to actually announce this early not to mention naming a campaign manager (especially one that's NOT Kellyanne Conway), that is if the story on Drudge is actually true. :dunno:

From Drudge -

All the modern Presidents have done those types of things but it's unusual for a sitting President to actually announce this early not to mention naming a campaign manager (especially one that's NOT Kellyanne Conway), that is if the story on Drudge is actually true. :dunno:

Given Trump’s track record he will have a dozen managers before this is all said and done.

The bigger question is will there be a serious Repub opponent.

From Drudge -

The announcement comes a year early. Work will begin a year early. It will be a year at least before the Dems have any idea of a candidate.

Kewl, when is his first Pep Rally?

Really Lock Her up this time!

Really Build the Wall this time!

Really make Mexico pay for it this time!

Really Ban all Muslims this time........

From Drudge -

The announcement comes a year early. Work will begin a year early. It will be a year at least before the Dems have any idea of a candidate.

The work has never stopped, just months after he won he was doing rallies paid for by his re-election campaign.

I think the later a true contender emerges, the better it is for them. The early front runner rarely does well these days. I think the less time the other side has to attack them the better.

Look back at the last few elections. In the 08 election Obama was not even considered a serious candidate at first, he was talked about as a VP but never as the nominee. That helped him.

I do not recall Bush being the favorite early on in the 2000 election and in 92 most had not heard of Bill till the year of the election.

He has been having pep rallies for the last year.

How is that tax break working for your?

It is increasing the debt and deficit.

Do you think old trumpybear will promise not to fuck with medicare or SS again? Think he will promise a better HC solution that will cover everyone again.

He has been having pep rallies for the last year.

There is something about them that reminds me of a professional wrestling show....Good times for the trumpybear!

Do you think old trumpybear will promise not to fuck with medicare or SS again? Think he will promise a better HC solution that will cover everyone again.
Funny, a search of you worried about the deficit prior to 2017 turns up nothing.
Why is that?

Funny, a search of you worried about the deficit prior to 2017 turns up nothing.
Why is that?

A nice "But what about.......".

Sorry Champ I support a Balanced Budget Amendment with a plan to pay off the National Debt.

But still that has nothing to do with the fact that the tax cuts are increasing the debt and deficit.

Why is that?

A nice "But what about.......".

Sorry Champ I support a Balanced Budget Amendment with a plan to pay off the National Debt.

But still that has nothing to do with the fact that the tax cuts are increasing the debt and deficit.
Spending creates deficits, Dufus.

Forum List

Back