No Surprise Here

Kewl, when is his first Pep Rally?

Really Lock Her up this time!

Really Build the Wall this time!

Really make Mexico pay for it this time!

Really Ban all Muslims this time........
How is that tax break working for your?

It is increasing the debt and deficit.

Do you think old trumpybear will promise not to fuck with medicare or SS again? Think he will promise a better HC solution that will cover everyone again.
Funny, a search of you worried about the deficit prior to 2017 turns up nothing.
Why is that?

A nice "But what about.......".

Sorry Champ I support a Balanced Budget Amendment with a plan to pay off the National Debt.

But still that has nothing to do with the fact that the tax cuts are increasing the debt and deficit.
Spending creates deficits, Dufus.

Cutting revenue while not decreasing spending is creating the surge in the debt and deficit. I mean President Obama and President Bush took aggressive action against the recession of 2008 that resulted in Obamas huge increase. Trumpybear was handed a solid economy set to take off. Yet here we are again with the GOP skimming all the cream off the top before anyone else gets a piece of the pie.

How is that tax break working for your?

It is increasing the debt and deficit.

Do you think old trumpybear will promise not to fuck with medicare or SS again? Think he will promise a better HC solution that will cover everyone again.
Funny, a search of you worried about the deficit prior to 2017 turns up nothing.
Why is that?

A nice "But what about.......".

Sorry Champ I support a Balanced Budget Amendment with a plan to pay off the National Debt.

But still that has nothing to do with the fact that the tax cuts are increasing the debt and deficit.
Spending creates deficits, Dufus.

Cutting revenue while not decreasing spending is creating the surge in the debt and deficit. I mean President Obama and President Bush took aggressive action against the recession of 2008 that resulted in Obamas huge increase. Trumpybear was handed a solid economy set to take off. Yet here we are again with the GOP skimming all the cream off the top before anyone else gets a piece of the pie.
It is always the welfare queens that bitch and moan about tax breaks. They don't get them because they don't fucking work.

Forum List

Back