🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Swift-Boating Here: How the media transformed the Bergdahl saga

The funniest thing about the "swift-boating" charge, is that it reveals that the leftist fanatics actually believe that the hundreds of John Kerry's fellow servicement who pointed out his misconduct, fibs, and general unfitness, were all liars themselves, and Kerry was the one honest man out of the whole saga.

Show a link of one single swift boater who actually served with Kerry and his crew during combat operations. One link, one sailor.

See? There goes one now! :D

Why are you guys even bringing this up?

You BELIEVE the Swift Boat Liars. Even though every one of their lies were debunked.

Even though the guy financing the Swift Boaters, personally APOLOGIZED to John Kerry.

To this DAY you folks defend this bullshit.

"My name is Steve Gardner. I served in 1966 and 1967 on my first tour of duty in Vietnam on Swift boats, and I did my second tour in '68 and '69, involved with John Kerry in the last 2 1/2 months of my tour. The John Kerry that I know is not the John Kerry that everybody else is portraying. I served alongside him and behind him, five feet away from him in a gun tub, and watched as he made indecisive moves with our boat, put our boats in jeopardy, put our crews in jeopardy... if a man like that can't handle that 6-man crew boat, how can you expect him to be our Commander-in-Chief?"-- Steven Gardner

You BELIEVE the Swift Boat Liars. Even though every one of their lies were debunked.

Even though the guy financing the Swift Boaters, personally APOLOGIZED to John Kerry.

First, bullshit.
Secondly, we didn't. The Whitehouse did, by trying to tarnish those that served with Bergdahl.

"My name is Steve Gardner. I served in 1966 and 1967 on my first tour of duty in Vietnam on Swift boats, and I did my second tour in '68 and '69, involved with John Kerry in the last 2 1/2 months of my tour. The John Kerry that I know is not the John Kerry that everybody else is portraying. I served alongside him and behind him, five feet away from him in a gun tub, and watched as he made indecisive moves with our boat, put our boats in jeopardy, put our crews in jeopardy... if a man like that can't handle that 6-man crew boat, how can you expect him to be our Commander-in-Chief?"-- Steven Gardner

Who is Steve Gardner?; Swift Boat Vet "eyewitness" was not present for events leading to Kerry's medals or Purple Hearts | Research | Media Matters for America

Soros group and left wing media went out of their way to smear with lies.
Ever wondered who his band of brothers were? And why did he never follow through with T Boone Pickens challenge for a $MILLION to prove that any of the swiftboat vets ads were lies? I wonder... couldn't have had anything to do with also demanding Kerry's full records, now could it when he said he would, before he knew what ground rules were, and then backed out.

Who is Steve Gardner?; Swift Boat Vet "eyewitness" was not present for events leading to Kerry's medals or Purple Hearts | Research | Media Matters for America

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry introduces financier and philanthropist George Soros, who spoke with Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Doug Frantz about strengthening civil society, democracy, and the world economy at the U.S. Department of State's Open Forum in Washington, D.C., on May 13, 2014. [State Department photo/ Public Domain]
13993232790_ee4bcdd394_b.jpg

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry introduces financier and philanthropist George Soros, who spoke with Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs Doug Frantz about strengthening civil society, democracy, and the world economy at the U.S. Department of State's Open Forum in Washington, D.C., on May 13, 2014. [State Department photo/ Public Domain]

Keep it up. You will find lots of shiny objects by the end of the day.:lol::eusa_clap:

Keep it up. You will find lots of shiny objects by the end of the day.:lol::eusa_clap:

Oh dear, I could keep it up for months. This subject is near and dear to my head and heart.

First, bullshit.
Secondly, we didn't. The Whitehouse did, by trying to tarnish those that served with Bergdahl.

Well heck.

Lets open up each and very one of their service records up and go through them with a fine tooth comb..since you folks are so interested in the scorched earth bullshit.

Pretty sure most of them, like most people, have plenty of skeletons in the closet.

And I am also reasonably sure you can probably find reasons they are piping up that have nothing to do with Bergdahl.

Oh dear, I could keep it up for months. This subject is near and dear to my head and heart.

Too bad you couldn't place it nearer your brain, to the extent you have one.

Before the soldiers hired Grenwell's communications firm his superior had already put up a facebook page that said that BOWE was no hero and as well he started the petition at the White House website to have Bowe face a court martial.

So go run somewhere else with your lying talking point that this was a Republican set up you asshole.

He is innocent until proven guilty in a military hearing. Any statement of fact prior to this is the lie. Moreover, the all-out promotion of this lie for political reasons deserves to be called a Republican set-up until the process plays out and we know what the facts are. For instance, when Bill O'Reilly suggests that his family members are likely Taliban sympathizers, your side leaves itself open to exactly the kind of charges that so frustrate you - it displays a willingness to build a case outside the facts. I'm not defending Bowe. From the outset even lefty websites said this guy was a mess. I suspect that after the dust settles we will have a situation where the Republican Swiftboat Machine will have targeted a mentally deranged deserter, i.e., everybody will come out looking dirty. Regardless, after seeing the lies surrounding Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch, I'm doubly inclined to let the process play out. There will be ample time for Republicans to spin this, but it makes them look silly when they play their hand before the cards are dealt. I suspect if they weren't so inclined to lying and distorting the truth - and if they had the patience to wait for all the facts to come in - they would have had a much stronger hand.

Last edited:

First, bullshit.

Well heck.

Lets open up each and very one of their service records up and go through them with a fine tooth comb..since you folks are so interested in the scorched earth bullshit.

Pretty sure most of them, like most people, have plenty of skeletons in the closet.

And I am also reasonably sure you can probably find reasons they are piping up that have nothing to do with Bergdahl.

Did any one of them go fucking AWOL?

No but I'm sure the IRS will be auditing every one of them that has come forward and that DHS will be monitoring their every move because they had the balls to speak out against Obama's "hero soldier".

Yes, Bergdahl is being swift boated.

The proof has been delivered.

All the screaming means nothing, the American people do not care for the far right mania.

He is being swift boated, BS. Every news outlet is reporting the same things hardly a swift boat. BTW neither was "I voted for the war before voting against it," Kerry.
Funny, so many on the Right were congratulating Bergdahl and wishing him well until they got the memo that caused them to delete their good wishes and turned on him and his father. For him before they were against him. hmmm

Big difference between a freed POW and an apprehended desserter. The first is a cause for celebration, while the second really makes onw weigh the costs in lives and unneutralized enemies.

Yes, Bergdahl is being swift boated.

The proof has been delivered.

All the screaming means nothing, the American people do not care for the far right mania.

He is being swift boated, BS. Every news outlet is reporting the same things hardly a swift boat. BTW neither was "I voted for the war before voting against it," Kerry.
Funny, so many on the Right were congratulating Bergdahl and wishing him well until they got the memo that caused them to delete their good wishes and turned on him and his father. For him before they were against him. hmmm

Yeah, they listened to the administration that once again fed us a bunch of BS through Susan Rice. I guess your bitch is they jumped on the side of the President way too soon. They should have waited until they knew all the facts. The administration lied once again and the congress types were stupid in believing them. And you condemn theme??? That takes a whole lot of balls.

See where this line of BS is wrong is that their initial tweets were not against the president they were in support of the president. So the BS that the right is ONLY going after the president and not really interested in the facts as they played out AFTER the administration lied to the American people once again is pure unadulterated BS.

Yeah, they listened to the administration that once again fed us a bunch of BS through Susan Rice. I guess your bitch is they jumped on the side of the President way too soon. They should have waited until they knew all the facts. The administration lied once again and the congress types were stupid in believing them. And you condemn theme??? That takes a whole lot of balls.

See where this line of BS is wrong is that their initial tweets were not against the president they were in support of the president. So the BS that the right is ONLY going after the president and not really interested in the facts as they played out AFTER the administration lied to the American people once again is pure unadulterated BS.
Yes, for him before they were against him.

Forum List

Back