🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Swift-Boating Here: How the media transformed the Bergdahl saga

Yes, Bergdahl is being swift boated.

The proof has been delivered.

All the screaming means nothing, the American people do not care for the far right mania.

He is being swift boated, BS. Every news outlet is reporting the same things hardly a swift boat. BTW neither was "I voted for the war before voting against it," Kerry.
Funny, so many on the Right were congratulating Bergdahl and wishing him well until they got the memo that caused them to delete their good wishes and turned on him and his father. For him before they were against him. hmmm

Silly us. We were foolish enough to have believed the Administration even after all the lies told before.

What's that old saying? Because it is very applicable to this debacle.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Shame on any of us who bought into the story line that Obama was freeing a hero soldier and for not questioning in advance who he traded for this young man.

This is Kerry-redux.

A Republican strategist interviewed soldiers until they found those willing to bend facts for a political agenda.

Also, none of the people criticizing Obama would ever criticize Reagan for illegally selling weapons to Iran or providing massive support to Hussein. Reagan removed Iraq from the official list of terrorist nations so that he could fund Hussein's ascendancy and help him consolidate his power. Granted, this may have been a part of Reagan's chess game in the region, one the backfired, but this doesn't change the essential facts. Point is: the people on the Right who are making this a big deal would never - and I mean never - criticize their own party for doing similar things. This is why we can't take them seriously. They are merely attacking Obama because they think he is bad for the country.

Liar.

Before the soldiers hired Grenwell's communications firm
his superior had already put up a facebook page that said that BOWE was no hero and as well he started the petition at the White House website to have Bowe face a court martial.

So go run somewhere else with your lying talking point that this was a Republican set up you asshole.

Oh and btw when it comes to effeciant communication many left wingers like Cindy Sheehan and Trayvon Martins parents utilize the services of media communications firms.

Before calling someone a liar you should make sure you've got your facts right. The soldiers making the appearances arranged by Grenwell didn't "hire" his firm. As the NY Daily News said' "Grenell took to Twitter to dispel claims of political roots for his work, saying he asked his firm to offer “pro bono services to the young soldiers” who had served with Bergdahl."

Pro Bono. And Grenwell, a former Bush and Romney campaign official claims it's not "political". I'm sure his motivation was altruistic, just a citizen offering to do a job (a hatchet job) for free. Huh-huh.

Anyway, the "fact" that the soldiers hired Grewell is bogus. You sure you've got the rest of your facts correct? Notice I'm not calling you a liar, I'm assuming you "assumed". I hope that doesn't make both of us "asses".

No Swift-Boating Here: How the media transformed the Bergdahl saga

The funniest thing about the "swift-boating" charge, is that it reveals that the leftist fanatics actually believe that the hundreds of John Kerry's fellow servicement who pointed out his misconduct, fibs, and general unfitness, were all liars themselves, and Kerry was the one honest man out of the whole saga.

And it gets sillier: The leftists actually believe that the general public agrees with them!

They bring up the "swift-boating" charge as though it represented one hero being defamed by hundreds of disinterested fellow servicement. Instead of the truth: That one mendacious con artist annoyed his fellow servicemen so badly that they came out of retirement by the hundreds to point out the sad truth about him.

This strange fantasyland the leftists live in is occasionally revelaed by their complete disconnection from reality - a disconnection they actually believe normal people share.

Of the hundreds of these "Swiftboaters", very few served with Kerry personally.

ONly one served on his boat.

That said, probably most of what they said was true.

and unfortunately, Kerry didn't respond to it properly. So we got 4 more years of that idiot Bush, the great recession, and failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Happy now?

First, bullshit.
Secondly, we didn't. The Whitehouse did, by trying to tarnish those that served with Bergdahl.

Well heck.

Lets open up each and very one of their service records up and go through them with a fine tooth comb..since you folks are so interested in the scorched earth bullshit.

Pretty sure most of them, like most people, have plenty of skeletons in the closet.

And I am also reasonably sure you can probably find reasons they are piping up that have nothing to do with Bergdahl.

Did any one of them go fucking AWOL?

No but I'm sure the IRS will be auditing every one of them that has come forward and that DHS will be monitoring their every move because they had the balls to speak out against Obama's "hero soldier".

I don't know, did they?

DO YOU KNOW?

This is Kerry-redux.

A Republican strategist interviewed soldiers until they found those willing to bend facts for a political agenda.

Also, none of the people criticizing Obama would ever criticize Reagan for illegally selling weapons to Iran or providing massive support to Hussein. Reagan removed Iraq from the official list of terrorist nations so that he could fund Hussein's ascendancy and help him consolidate his power. Granted, this may have been a part of Reagan's chess game in the region, one the backfired, but this doesn't change the essential facts. Point is: the people on the Right who are making this a big deal would never - and I mean never - criticize their own party for doing similar things. This is why we can't take them seriously. They are merely attacking Obama because they think he is bad for the country.

Reagan didn't give the Hussein regime a dime, you fucking moron. Furthermore, what does Reagan have to do with the fact the Obama is a liar and made a very bad deal with terrorists?

Bergdahl wasn't in captivity. He was exactly where he wanted to be. From the video released by the Taliban, Bergdahl wasn't overjoyed to be leaving either. If the video hadn't been released by the Taliban, we would never know that Bergdahl wasn't sick, or ill, or at the death's door the obama regime said he was.

See, this is how swift boating works. There is no possible way for the poster to actually know with any kind of certainty that any of what is in the post, but is making a comment as if her knowledge is factual and proven. The swift boaters have made comments that have encouraged and influenced bearing false witness because of the posters need to reinforce deeply held political beliefs and an agenda. Committing the sin of bearing false witness is justified to the poster for some delusional excuse.

"Swiftboating" is when you tell the truth about a liberal.

He is being swift boated, BS. Every news outlet is reporting the same things hardly a swift boat. BTW neither was "I voted for the war before voting against it," Kerry.
Funny, so many on the Right were congratulating Bergdahl and wishing him well until they got the memo that caused them to delete their good wishes and turned on him and his father. For him before they were against him. hmmm

Yeah, they listened to the administration that once again fed us a bunch of BS through Susan Rice. I guess your bitch is they jumped on the side of the President way too soon. They should have waited until they knew all the facts. The administration lied once again and the congress types were stupid in believing them. And you condemn theme??? That takes a whole lot of balls.

See where this line of BS is wrong is that their initial tweets were not against the president they were in support of the president. So the BS that the right is ONLY going after the president and not really interested in the facts as they played out AFTER the administration lied to the American people once again is pure unadulterated BS.

Turns out Susan Rice didn't lie and Romney disgraced himself by openly criticizing a sitting President while an attack by foreign fighters was ongoing.

He was the very first Presidential candidate to do that.

In typical despicable behavior, liberals are trashing veterans who are exposing Bergdahl's actions just because they want to protect their Dear Leader.

Yeah, they listened to the administration that once again fed us a bunch of BS through Susan Rice. I guess your bitch is they jumped on the side of the President way too soon. They should have waited until they knew all the facts. The administration lied once again and the congress types were stupid in believing them. And you condemn theme??? That takes a whole lot of balls.

See where this line of BS is wrong is that their initial tweets were not against the president they were in support of the president. So the BS that the right is ONLY going after the president and not really interested in the facts as they played out AFTER the administration lied to the American people once again is pure unadulterated BS.

Turns out Susan Rice didn't lie and Romney disgraced himself by openly criticizing a sitting President while an attack by foreign fighters was ongoing.

Susan Rice did in fact lie what planet do you reside?

What is amazing is she let the administration do it to her again, I am thinking that she may end up being the female Baghdad Bob.

Rice lied through her teeth and again with this one.

But then I suppose if you are going to lie, you should lie big.

Rice lied through her teeth and again with this one.

But then I suppose if you are going to lie, you should lie big.
Swallow makes up shit as he goes along. He is best ignored as a screwball.

Forum List

Back