no tax return, no place on ballot

Teddy Kennedy never released his tax returns when he challenged Jimmy Carter in the 1980 Dem primary.

How about a different standard? If you destroy evidence that's under a Congressional subpoena, you don't get to be on the ballot. Hillary would have been ineligible under this rule.

Teddy Kennedy never released his tax returns when he challenged Jimmy Carter in the 1980 Dem primary.

How about a different standard? If you destroy evidence that's under a Congressional subpoena, you don't get to be on the ballot. Hillary would have been ineligible under this rule.
The Democrats are telling their drones that if only they had his tax returns they could prove he's a Russian spy.

This will be interesting. Obviously a state can pass such a law. I think it's fair to want a candidate to be transparent. I'm not sure the courts will allow it.

does ignoring a congressional subpoena count too ?

This will be interesting. Obviously a state can pass such a law. I think it's fair to want a candidate to be transparent. I'm not sure the courts will allow it.
Democrats complain about rigging elections while they try to rig the election right out in front of everyone.

No, the state cannot pass such a law. The requirements to be a President of the United States are outlined in the US Constitution. No state can change that by adding on to it without a constitutional amendment.

Democrats still plugging up our courts with childish bullshit that will never work.

No, the state cannot pass such a law. The requirements to be a President of the United States are outlined in the US Constitution. No state can change that by adding on to it without a constitutional amendment.

Democrats still plugging up our courts with childish bullshit that will never work.

pretend Trump isnt suing congress to cover his fat ass -

pretend Trump isnt suing congress to cover his fat ass -

Suing Congress for what? What does that have to do with my reply?

They did not change the requirements to be a President of the United States, they added a rule to be on their ballot. There are already rules to get on any state ballot. The question will be is this any different from those, since those are all allowed by the courts.

They did not change the requirements to be a President of the United States, they added a rule to be on their ballot. There are already rules to get on any state ballot. The question will be is this any different from those, since those are all allowed by the courts.

Wrong. They are adding a requirement to run for President. If the founders wanted states to make their own requirements, they would have stated so in the Constitution. The state of Commie Fornia decided to change the requirements which is unconstitutional, and they know it.

So they won't have the President of the United States on their ballot.

Seems oddly appropriate, I guess.

Sometimes it really does seem like we won't be able to pull this back together. No one seems to want to.

I certainly don't want to. I want to see this country divided in half. That way we on the conservative side of the country will never have to put up with liberal antics ever again.

Forum List

Back