no tax return, no place on ballot

They finally admitting they knew what happened.
Or you could just admit you screwed up.

Still waiting to hear how a state decides whether someone is here legally or not.
It's been repeatedly explained to you. Your willful ignorance has no bearing on reality.

No it hasn't.
I repeat: Your willful ignorance has no bearing on reality.

See, I admit I am ignorant here and I've asked you and others to explain this to me but so far you have been unable to.

Or you could just admit you screwed up.

Still waiting to hear how a state decides whether someone is here legally or not.
It's been repeatedly explained to you. Your willful ignorance has no bearing on reality.

No it hasn't.

See, I admit I am ignorant here and I've asked you and others to explain this to me but so far you have been unable to.
It. Has. Been. Screeching NUH UH!! is simply not credible.

No it hasn't.

I've been told that they ask for a green card. I don't have a green card. You?

I've been told that they ask for a birth certificate. I never have one with me. You?

I was told if stopped and they don't have a d.l. that the car can be impounded. I agreed it could but then? It's not about cars is it?

No it hasn't.

I've been told that they ask for a birth certificate. I never have one with me. You?

I was told if stopped and they don't have a d.l. that the car can be impounded. I agreed it could but then? It's not about cars is it?
You HAVE been told they check with the Feds. I have no idea why you're pretending nobody told you that. "Checking with the Feds" means local LE accessing a nationwide database of offenders with outstanding wants and warrants. Also a nationwide database of fingerprints.

I have at least 3 forms of ID with me whenever I'm out of the house. I'm an American citizen. Why would I have a green card?

You are going out of your way to be stupid about this.

No it hasn't.

You HAVE been told they check with the Feds. I have no idea why you're pretending nobody told you that. "Checking with the Feds" means local LE accessing a nationwide database of offenders with outstanding wants and warrants. Also a nationwide database of fingerprints.

I have at least 3 forms of ID with me whenever I'm out of the house. I'm an American citizen. Why would I have a green card?

My argument was that local officials can not determine who is here legally.and who is not without contacting ICE. I was told that wasn't true. So you are agreeing with me.

My argument was that local officials can not determine who is here legally.and who is not without contacting ICE. I was told that wasn't true. So you are agreeing with me.
There are more offences to hold an illegal for then just immigration status. They commit a LOT of crimes.

DOJ Releases Shocking 2018 Illegal Alien Crime Statistics and Media is Silent

As reported by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), 251,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1st of 2011 and April 30th of 2018, according to DHS status indicators.

These criminal aliens were charged with:

More than 663,000 criminal offenses.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

These shocking totals and numbers are just from the state of Texas.

There are more offences to hold an illegal for then just immigration status. They commit a LOT of crimes.

As reported by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS), 251,000 criminal aliens have been booked into local Texas jails between June 1st of 2011 and April 30th of 2018, according to DHS status indicators.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

And no one argued that they couldn't be arrested and held for those crimes.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

Really? Everyone who declared their cities to be sanctuaries for illegals and released them from custody did.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

Really? Everyone who declared their cities to be sanctuaries for illegals and released them from custody did.
not for those specific crimes in those local, legal jurisdictions.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

No they didn't.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

No they didn't.
ICE Releases List of Murderers and Rapists Protected Under Sanctuary City Policies

Oh, look. Democrat leaders of sanctuary cities refusing to prosecute illegals who have committed heinous crimes, and releasing them back into their communities so they can commit more crimes.

Perhaps you can explain something to me...why are Democrats so fucked in the head?

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

No they didn't.
ICE Releases List of Murderers and Rapists Protected Under Sanctuary City Policies

Oh, look. Democrat leaders of sanctuary cities refusing to prosecute illegals who have committed heinous crimes, and releasing them back into their communities so they can commit more crimes.

Perhaps you can explain something to me...why are Democrats so fucked in the head?

They served their sentences. That's as long as a state can hold them.

I'm not here to defend Democrats.

1,351 homicides.

7,156 sexual assaults.

9,938 weapons charges.

79,049 assaults.

18,685 burglaries.

79,900 drug charges.

815 kidnappings.

44,882 thefts.

4,292 robberies.

No they didn't.

Some of them were released pending trial. That's pretty damn stupid, isn't it? Releasing violent criminals.

Oh, yes, you are. You're dutifully carrying water for the Dem Party.

No they didn't.

Some of them were released pending trial. That's pretty damn stupid, isn't it? Releasing violent criminals.

Some of them..........I could as easily argue that "some of them were fed cake".

I support people and ideas. As much as you dislike it everyone is covered by our Constitution.

No they didn't.

Some of them..........I could as easily argue that "some of them were fed cake".

I support people and ideas. As much as you dislike it everyone is covered by our Constitution.
I'm in no way trying to silence anyone...that's a leftist thing, people who are too weak to defend their ideas and thus try to silence others.

I swore to defend the Constitution with my life, if necessary. Don't even try to claim I don't support it for everyone.

No they didn't.

I'm in no way trying to silence anyone...that's a leftist thing, people who are too weak to defend their ideas and thus try to silence others.

I swore to defend the Constitution with my life, if necessary. Don't even try to claim I don't support it for everyone.

The don't complain that someone gets bond.

The don't complain that someone gets bond.
I guess you missed the part where I said I support the Constitution.

That means I can say what I want. Neither your approval nor permission are required.

Forum List

Back