no tax return, no place on ballot

Asked and answered, read the damn thread.

I have, you have not answered how it is the state can determine whether someone is here illegally or not. It was said to ask for a green card even though very few people, legal or not will have one. A birth certificate. No one carries them around.

Please explain the process to me.

Tsk,tsk,tsk.
Playing games. ALL people here "legally" have a trail that can be followed. Economic, paper, electronic or otherwise. Do you thinks it's cute to try and shift what he asking to simply an "on the spot" identification? That's both childish and sophomoric.

Please, explain. If you are going to say I am wrong, you have to be able to explain why.

LOL, I did. Perhaps you comprehension skills could use some work?

Explain the process to me. My position is the state can not legally determine whether someone is here legally or not on their own. It's odd how so many call me wrong but they won't explain themselves.

The explanation is there, you can choose to ignore it but it makes look pretty bad.

I have, you have not answered how it is the state can determine whether someone is here illegally or not. It was said to ask for a green card even though very few people, legal or not will have one. A birth certificate. No one carries them around.

Tsk,tsk,tsk.
Playing games. ALL people here "legally" have a trail that can be followed. Economic, paper, electronic or otherwise. Do you thinks it's cute to try and shift what he asking to simply an "on the spot" identification? That's both childish and sophomoric.

Please, explain. If you are going to say I am wrong, you have to be able to explain why.

Explain the process to me. My position is the state can not legally determine whether someone is here legally or not on their own. It's odd how so many call me wrong but they won't explain themselves.

The explanation is there, you can choose to ignore it but it makes look pretty bad.

It is not. You ask me for I.D. I'm going to tell you to piss up a rope.

Tsk,tsk,tsk.

Yes it is, again you move the goalpost. You don't even have a clue about much they already know and track. You get pulled over and don't give them your license, registration and ins card it's jail time, and it's all "legal".

You do know that they track and scoop up every text, every call, and everything you do on the internet don't you?

Yes it is, again you move the goalpost. You don't even have a clue about much they already know and track. You get pulled over and don't give them your license, registration and ins card it's jail time, and it's all "legal".

There we go......finally a scenario. So I get pulled over. (let's assume it's legit) I get asked for my d.l. I say I don't have it.

Then what?

You do know that they track and scoop up every text, every call, and everything you do on the internet don't you?

The state doesn't .

And it wasn't what you claimed commie.

Same here. Going to explain how a state determines whether someone is here legally or not?

What's that got to do with Arpaio, or what he was convicted of?

Answer my question and we can get to that.

Legal immigrants are REQUIRED to have their documents on them dumb ass. Drivers are required to have a license and insurance. Not having any of them creates a reasonable suspicion the person is in the country illegally, which allows police to ask for other documents such as a passport or birth certificate to verify identity. That can be done without contacting ICE, but the agency can contact ICE to run the name given through their data base.

There we go......finally a scenario. So I get pulled over. (let's assume it's legit) I get asked for my d.l. I say I don't have it.

Then what?

The state doesn't .

So your point is that the State and the Feds don't communicate? As to your question again it was answered in my other post. You don't seem to follow a conversation well?

Same here. Going to explain how a state determines whether someone is here legally or not?

Legal immigrants are REQUIRED to have their documents on them dumb ass. Drivers are required to have a license and insurance. Not having any of them creates a reasonable suspicion the person is in the country illegally, which allows police to ask for other documents such as a passport or birth certificate to verify identity. That can be done without contacting ICE, but the agency can contact ICE to run the name given through their data base.

We are trying to determine who is legal and who isn't aren't we? What happens when I drive without a D.L.? If I say "I don't have one"?

Then what?

The state doesn't .

So your point is that the State and the Feds don't communicate? As to your question again it was answered in my other post. You don't seem to follow a conversation well?

I made my point. Read the thread. You jumped in the middle of a conversation.

We are trying to determine who is legal and who isn't aren't we? What happens when I drive without a D.L.? If I say "I don't have one"?

Expect to get your car impounded and your identity verified.

You will likely get your beater impounded. No doubt. How are they going to verify you are illegal?

My name is Bill Roberts. I live at 124 North Street.

You will likely get your beater impounded. No doubt. How are they going to verify you are illegal?

By verifying your identity dumb ass.

I've already told you my name and where I live.

Criminals like you lie all the time.

No, they gave their name and address. Now what? And what if they did lie? Then what?

No, they gave their name and address. Now what? And what if they did lie? Then what?

This is the point where I tell you to go fuck yourself commie, already answered.

This is the point where I tell you to go fuck yourself commie, already answered.

I'll take that as a concession that you have no idea.

No buts, you made a claim, I simply asked for proof. I guess you're not confident enough in your position, otherwise it wouldn't be a problem.

If you are in Texas you are fully aware of what happened to Arpaio.
Why? Arpaio was a sheriff in Arizona.

They finally admitting they knew what happened.
Or you could just admit you screwed up.

Still waiting to hear how a state decides whether someone is here legally or not.
It's been repeatedly explained to you. Your willful ignorance has no bearing on reality.

Anyhooo, back to the topic: There are now five lawsuits against this law, one from Trump's campaign. Its getting thrown out. So to the OP, sorry about your luck you punkass little bitch. Trump WILL be on the ballot, and you will be his bitch for 4 more years

If you are in Texas you are fully aware of what happened to Arpaio.

Still waiting to hear how a state decides whether someone is here legally or not.
It's been repeatedly explained to you. Your willful ignorance has no bearing on reality.

No it hasn't.

No it hasn't.
I repeat: Your willful ignorance has no bearing on reality.

Forum List

Back