no tax return, no place on ballot

Wrong. They are adding a requirement to run for President. If the founders wanted states to make their own requirements, they would have stated so in the Constitution. The state of Commie Fornia decided to change the requirements which is unconstitutional, and they know it.

No, the person can still run for president, they are not stopping them. You are just making things up.

No, what they are saying is HE CAN'T run for President in their state. Again, totally unconstitutional.

That's like my state saying before the Romney election, all contenders must provide their college transcripts and original birth certificate. Do you think my state would have been able to do that for DumBama's reelection?

It doesn't say he can't run for President it says he cannot be on ballot, one can always write his name in. With that being said if they are going to pass such law they need to include anyone running for any office in the state.

Well how can he run for President and not be on the ballot? How would you like Trump to run in California and the Democrat have to be a write in???

So they won't have the President of the United States on their ballot.

Seems oddly appropriate, I guess.

Sometimes it really does seem like we won't be able to pull this back together. No one seems to want to.

I certainly don't want to. I want to see this country divided in half. That way we on the conservative side of the country will never have to put up with liberal antics ever again.
If you get what you want, it will certainly make a number of countries happy. Nothing will benefit our enemies more than America split in half. Russia's hard work at dividing America will have been a success.

The only reason these turds want The President’s Tax Returns is so they can Dox his businesses, and employees, and send Antifa Fags to vandalize his properties, assault people and commit other crimes of terror.

Democrats want his tax returns because they have nothing to offer Americans. They only way to have even the slightest chance is to look for things to bash the other side.

They are nothing more than a group of anti-Americans huddled in the corner of the country.

So they won't have the President of the United States on their ballot.

Seems oddly appropriate, I guess.

Sometimes it really does seem like we won't be able to pull this back together. No one seems to want to.

I certainly don't want to. I want to see this country divided in half. That way we on the conservative side of the country will never have to put up with liberal antics ever again.
If you get what you want, it will certainly make a number of countries happy. Nothing will benefits our enemies more than America split in half.

Flopper, we are already split in half, and the left keeps splitting us more and more. Time do to it physically I say. Besides, if we elect my side of the country to be the Republican side and all the Democrats have to move, my property value will triple in a months time.

Teddy Kennedy never released his tax returns when he challenged Jimmy Carter in the 1980 Dem primary.

How about a different standard? If you destroy evidence that's under a Congressional subpoena, you don't get to be on the ballot. Hillary would have been ineligible under this rule.
You can have that standard in Virginia. In California, we want to see his tax returns. We don't trust the motherfucker.

This will be interesting. Obviously a state can pass such a law. I think it's fair to want a candidate to be transparent. I'm not sure the courts will allow it.
Federal court won't allow it because states cannot alter requirements for presidential candidates but practically speaking Trump would get far more write-in votes than anyone who runs as a Repub in Cali.
In the end it would be a PR bonanza for Trump.

Teddy Kennedy never released his tax returns when he challenged Jimmy Carter in the 1980 Dem primary.

How about a different standard? If you destroy evidence that's under a Congressional subpoena, you don't get to be on the ballot. Hillary would have been ineligible under this rule.
You can have that standard in Virginia. In California, we want to see his tax returns. We don't trust the motherfucker.

That's understandable but hypocritical IMO of those who supported Hillary and her millions from Wall Street.

Wrong. They are adding a requirement to run for President. If the founders wanted states to make their own requirements, they would have stated so in the Constitution. The state of Commie Fornia decided to change the requirements which is unconstitutional, and they know it.

No, the person can still run for president, they are not stopping them. You are just making things up.

No, what they are saying is HE CAN'T run for President in their state. Again, totally unconstitutional.

That's like my state saying before the Romney election, all contenders must provide their college transcripts and original birth certificate. Do you think my state would have been able to do that for DumBama's reelection?

That would have been Obama's problem, not your state's problem.

Tax returns are not that hard to get a hold of. If Trump doesn't have a copy, he can get one from the IRS.

Trump isn't going to carry California so it will not effect the outcome. If Trump keeps his tax return hidden, it will just guarantee the biggest win in the popular vote ever.

This is a simple fact. Maybe after the Republican landslide and the demodummies are gone, he'll cut California off from every dime of federal money. Hell have both houses and the court and they'll have nada. The moronic friggin idiots
simply can't see the future or beyond the end of their noses. Trump essentially has nothing to lose from California and everything to gain. I guess they just dont see the hell they are making for themselves or don't want to. Governor girly man has pure shit for brains. Maybe the pain will become so much to bear they'll toss his stupid ass on the recall ash heap.

That's understandable but hypocritical IMO of those who supported Hillary and her millions from Wall Street.
I did not vote for Hillary.

So, the TDS democrats desperately push a mindless "Trump tax return law"? No wonder why the big cities in California are stricken with the drugs and homelessness. Especially Los Angeles. All thanks to these idiot democrats who pushed for a "Trump tax return law".

LA-750x430.jpg

Federal court won't allow it because states cannot alter requirements for presidential candidates but practically speaking Trump would get far more write-in votes than anyone who runs as a Repub in Cali.
In the end it would be a PR bonanza for Trump.

McMullin was denied being on many state ballots because he did not meet their requirements. Every state has requirements for presidential candidates to be on their ballots.

Forum List

Back