no tax return, no place on ballot

California, the traitor state! lol you idiots are insane!
Oh stop. We were NEVER voting for Trump. With or without the tax returns.
Thank for admitting your disorder.
You can pretty much take it to the bank that California will not vote GOP for the remainder of your lifetime.

Better not say that too loud. After this, Trump may have ICE focus specifically on that state for the removal of illegals regardless if they are criminal or not.
I think he already had ICE focus on California just a couple of weekends ago. I didn't go well for him. :auiqs.jpg:

California immigrants are not sitting around waiting for ICE. They are attending workshops telling them how to stay safe in sanctuary cities.

That is true. Criminals will always help other criminals. However it seems the Democrats never learn anything, and that is when you hit Trump, he hits back twice as hard. Better not call on him when God strikes and finally sends an earth quake so big it will make the entire state look like San Francisco.

...on the ballot.

Ah, I love this. I can’t wait to see how this would turn out for Trump. Fuck him. I hope he cowers from the challenge.

California becomes first state to bar Trump from 2020 ballot unless he releases his tax returns

LMAO, I don't even see the 9th circus upholding that shit, a State can't augment the constitutional requirements to serve as president. Also the State doesn't run primaries, the parties do.

Lol I love how you only support states’ rights when it fits your agenda. Typical republican.

Actually, all these mother fuckers
should disclose their tax returns....

EVERY public official elected to office

And this from the same people who cry that it's discriminatory and oppressive to require people to show a photo ID to vote. They want anyone to be able to just walk up and vote with no form of identity verification, but they want candidates to release their tax returns to be on the ballot. #double_standard.
Two entirely separate issues, determining requirements of the voters and the candidates.

In regard to voter id's California does the required photo ids but only for first time voters. Once established, the voter does not have show an id again unless someone has already voted for them. In that case the vote is contested.

...on the ballot.

Ah, I love this. I can’t wait to see how this would turn out for Trump. Fuck him. I hope he cowers from the challenge.

California becomes first state to bar Trump from 2020 ballot unless he releases his tax returns
Lol
His taxes are his own business... not yours.
You sound Like a spineless motherfucker
Nah Trump is the spineless one. If you was an actual mature adult with nothing to hide, he’d release the returns like every other presidential candidate before him.

Oh stop. We were NEVER voting for Trump. With or without the tax returns.
You can pretty much take it to the bank that California will not vote GOP for the remainder of your lifetime.

Better not say that too loud. After this, Trump may have ICE focus specifically on that state for the removal of illegals regardless if they are criminal or not.
I think he already had ICE focus on California just a couple of weekends ago. I didn't go well for him. :auiqs.jpg:

California immigrants are not sitting around waiting for ICE. They are attending workshops telling them how to stay safe in sanctuary cities.

That is true. Criminals will always help other criminals. However it seems the Democrats never learn anything, and that is when you hit Trump, he hits back twice as hard. Better not call on him when God strikes and finally sends an earth quake so big it will make the entire state look like San Francisco.

That quake better hurry up. Trump's time is very limited.

That quake better hurry up. Trump's time is very limited.

I think five and a half years is plenty of time.

The coming law suit will correctly argue this is both an assault against American citizen's privacy and an attempt to deny voters of their freedom of speech, as an elected official represents and is the chosen voice of the people.

If a law existed requiring anyone potentially going to work for the federal government to have to show their taxes AND prove they had paid their taxes when Obama won the WH in 2008 we STILL might be waiting for him to fill his Cabinet / administration positions.

Despite his promise to have the smoothest transition Evuh - much like his broken promise to have the most transparent administration Evuh - he could not find a Democrat who had actually paid their taxes. He ended up filling his Secretary of the TREASURY, for example, with Lil' Timmy 'Tax Cheat' Geithner...

And this from the same people who cry that it's discriminatory and oppressive to require people to show a photo ID to vote. They want anyone to be able to just walk up and vote with no form of identity verification, but they want candidates to release their tax returns to be on the ballot. #double_standard.
Two entirely separate issues, determining requirements of the voters and the candidates.

In regard to voter id's California does the required photo ids but only for first time voters. Once established, the voter does not have show an id again unless someone has already voted for them. In that case the vote is contested.

Oh please. They have motor voter and there is very little difference between the two types of drivers licenses. Do you really think if Manuel is behind the DMV desk and the applicant Jose wants a DL that says he's a citizen and able to vote, Manuel will say no?

...on the ballot.

LMAO, I don't even see the 9th circus upholding that shit, a State can't augment the constitutional requirements to serve as president. Also the State doesn't run primaries, the parties do.

Lol I love how you only support states’ rights when it fits your agenda. Typical republican.

States agreed to the Constitution, they can't unilaterally change it, it takes 3/4ths of the States to agree. See Article 5. You commies just crack me up. LMAO

Last edited:
...on the ballot.

The only requirements are outlined in the constitution you stupid fuck

...on the ballot.

States agreed to the Constitution, they can't unilaterally change it, it takes 3/4ths of the States to agree. See Article 5. You commies just crack me up. LMAO

Lol oh my god. Your hypocrisy blows my mind. States have always had their own election rules you idiot. Should all those rules be over turned now that the narrative isn’t in your favor?

...on the ballot.

Lol
His taxes are his own business... not yours.
You sound Like a spineless motherfucker
Nah Trump is the spineless one. If you was an actual mature adult with nothing to hide, he’d release the returns like every other presidential candidate before him.

You're right, OH WAIT!, every other presidential candidate before him didn't release their returns. You commies are the best comedians on the web. LMAO

Forum List

Back