NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION..good in 1760 and in

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
2013!
This is beyond the pale in total asinity! Totally reasons to get rid of Obama and Obamacare and Congress!!!!

These same Congress people that stupidly passed Obamacare and ONLY with the everyone treated equally NOW completely do two things!
1) Show how flawed Obamacare IS!
2) Shows how two faced our congress is!
WE HAVE to remove all of them that voted for this atrocity!

In a ruling issued on Wednesday, U.S. lawmakers and their staffs will continue to receive a federal contribution toward the health insurance that they must purchased through soon-to-open exchanges created by President Barack Obama's signature healthcare law.

The decision by the Office of Personnel Management, with Obama's blessing, will prevent the largely unintended loss of healthcare benefits for 535 members of the Senate and House of Representatives and thousands of Capitol Hill staff.

When Congress passed the health reform law known as "Obamacare" in 2010, an amendment required that lawmakers and their staff members purchase health insurance through the online exchanges that the law created. They would lose generous coverage under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
Congress wins relief on Obamacare health plan subsidies | Reuters

comparing apples to oranges, again.

So YOU have NO problem with Congress PASSING Obamacare that is destroying health systems and THEN excluding their employees and themselves?

Man are you gullible. Naive. Just a fool!

They take our tax dollars to pay for THEIR health care and force US to pay more for our health care. Boy that really is NO representation of MY interest!

So YOU have NO problem with Congress PASSING Obamacare that is destroying health systems and THEN excluding their employees and themselves?

They take our tax dollars to pay for THEIR health care and force US to pay more for our health care. Boy that really is NO representation of MY interest!

Then get a job with benefits. What you are trying yo assert has no comparison.

Last edited:

Then get a job with benefits. What you are trying yo assert has no comparison.

YOU make no sense!
I have a job and benefits! But MY taxes are going to be raised due to Obamacare.
And these people don't have to do what I have to do.
I pay taxes that pay these people and their benefits.
They should NOT be getting better benefits then the people that pay them get!
That is wrong and if you don't understand that it is because you have been so sadly mislead.
I truly am sorry that there are still a few people like you that don't get it!

This is the umpteenth topic on this matter. Do you guys have firebells that go off over your beds to alerts you in turns?

Do you have employer sponsored health insurance like most people? If so, your employer is paying 75 to 90 percent of your health insurance costs. That is about a $10,000 tax free income you are receiving.

Well, just like you, federal employees receive the same thing.

But then during the ObamaCare debates, the Republicans decided to treat the employees on Capitol Hill differently than everyone else in America and royally fuck them over at the same time. They decided to force all those employees off their current employer sponsored health insurance. Just booted them right out!

As a result, those employees lost their insurance. But more importantly, they lost their employer's share of their insurance costs. They lost a giant chunk of income.

I bet the GOP made a lot of Democrats out of their employees in the process. And I bet a lot of them started filling out resumes.

So now the employees are asking to stay on their employer-provided health insurance and not be made into special cases.

And their request is granted. Now they are back to being just like everyone else in America. They are back to receiving the same employer benefit they had before anyone ever heard of Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back