🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Threats to National Security found in Trump Documents.

Was it all about just stealing what they could? Seems so.
And they hide the admission in the "opinion" section... IN the hopes they will not be called out for the abuse of power and political persecution they employed. Bidens DOJ needs to meet the brick wall in the public square at dawn... This shit cannot be allowed to stand and those responsible must pay.

Joe Biden's rogue far left extremist AG Garland abused his power, and he violated President Trump's 4th amendment right.
They illegally seized his documents for 100% political purposes.
This is exactly what the 4th amendment is for.
Maybe the Joe Biden's corrupt DOJ will investigate themselves....yea, right
The new GOP House needs to investigate this crime.
Trump should sue.

I believe I posted something about how folks should have been suspect that this was all a false narrative that was largely engineered to affect elections,

And I don't post threads frivolously, Oct 30, 2022 ;

And I heard by mid-October from, "inside sources," that the Administration was making absolutely no movement on the student loan forgiveness, IOW? That executive order was all for show, more false narrative. AND THEY KNEW IT!

There was an awful lot about this entire election season, that was completely false, and engineered to sucker folks into voting for the left, all based on lies it seems.

Have we ever found out who leaked the Dobbs decision? :dunno:

Joe Biden's rogue far left extremist AG Garland abused his power, and he violated President Trump's 4th amendment right.
They illegally seized his documents for 100% political purposes.
This is exactly what the 4th amendment is for.
Maybe the Joe Biden's corrupt DOJ will investigate themselves....yea, right
The new GOP House needs to investigate this crime.
Trump should sue.
Far worse is the precedent it has now set for abuse of our rights. This must be punished if it is to be stopped.

I believe I posted something about how folks should have been suspect that this was all a false narrative that was largely engineered to affect elections,

And I don't post threads frivolously, Oct 30, 2022 ;

And I heard by mid-October from, "inside sources," that the Administration was making absolutely no movement on the student loan forgiveness, IOW? That executive order was all for show, more false narrative. AND THEY KNEW IT!

There was an awful lot about this entire election season, that was completely false, and engineered to sucker folks into voting for the left, all based on lies it seems.

Have we ever found out who leaked the Dobbs decision? :dunno:

No, we have not. Evidence points to a now retired justice and his staff. Like every other democrat and leftist, it will be pushed under the rug no matter how much damage it has done to our republic.

And they hide it.....

The abuse of power by Biden is massive but it got them a win in the election...

Are we Americans going to allow this massive abuse of power to go undealt with?

so you accept that the fed gov is corrupt... abusing power

but you don't seem to think that the same people would steal an election if they could get away w/ it?

:dunno:

This was theft. Specifically designed to harass and humiliate Trump. Since we all now know that this was phony why don't they return the stolen property?
for the same reason the stolen election will not be returned

it doesn't have to be.

the dims get away with all their crimes..

which .. doesn't that make the RINOs complicit?

(if ya have 2 ask---)

And they hide it.....

The abuse of power by Biden is massive but it got them a win in the election...

Are we Americans going to allow this massive abuse of power to go undealt with?

We Were Right: WaPo Quietly Admits the Truth About Trump's Documents After the Election (ijr.com)

So, treason is now acceptable if you are a democrat...
The most important paragraphs in this piece are at the end.

The paper’s sources “cautioned that the investigation is ongoing, that no final determinations have been made, and that it is possible additional information could emerge that changes investigators’ understanding of Trump’s motivations.”

“But they said the evidence collected over a period of months indicates the primary explanation for potentially criminal conduct was Trump’s ego and intransigence.”

Imagine that.

(Mod Note: Do not use red. Thank you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
gee. all the trolls seem to be at recess for this one. they swore up and down it was all illegal. even had pretty piles of evidence they could show pictures of.

The most important paragraphs in this piece are at the end.

The paper’s sources “cautioned that the investigation is ongoing, that no final determinations have been made, and that it is possible additional information could emerge that changes investigators’ understanding of Trump’s motivations.”

“But they said the evidence collected over a period of months indicates the primary explanation for potentially criminal conduct was Trump’s ego and intransigence.”

Imagine that.

(Mod Note: Do not use red. Thank you.)
I'm not a betting man, but if I were, and if I know these folks like I have gotten to know them, what they care about are corporate profits and the narrative, not who is actually president. Eyeballs reading papers, watching the TEE VEE, surfing the internet, and listening to the radio.

The folks that are really in charge, isn't really the person on the throne anyway.

I imagine, yeah, they will run Biden and Kamela again.

And Trump will pick someone. And the election will be a close race. And the October surprise, will be the FBI making some last minute declaration on this. . . but then, decide not to prosecute, in an attempt to bring down Trump's lead, just like they did with Hillary.

These folks are as predictable as the sunrise.

. . . and then? Well? Who the hell knows? That is sort of the point. They desire chaos more than anything else.

But then again? I could be wrong on all this. I have been before. But I had mentioned, long ago, that I thought he would run again.

So it's like the vote counting.... they will collect the votes until the democrat wins or they find something that they can use against Trump....

Forum List

Back