NO to all mail in ballots for this election

If you can go to the grocery store, you can go to the polling station.
This is the fucking dumbest excuse ever.
So explain to me why it is more dangerous to go to a polling station than to a grocery store? Are you that afraid to come out of your house?
Wow not this "fear" bullshit like you are some sort of tough guy for not staying home. I have news,. it makes you dumber than shit.

I stay home to do my part to protect the American people from a deadly virus. I guess you are one of those assholes running around without a mask.

It is a risk to go to the grocery store. I do most by pick up. I have that option.

So why not have the option to vote by mail?

Wny are you assholes so afraid of more people voting?

Another lame ‘justification’ to suppress votes in an effort to benefit Republican candidates.

Republicans seek only to maintain their minority rule.
So when the very liberal blue states suddenly have more Republican voters vote, those dumbass county election people have to go and do recount after recount so they can find votes that for some reason were suddenly found. Always the blue states. Your election officials are really stupid to have this happen election after election. Or they are just plain EVIL...

This is the fucking dumbest excuse ever.
In what manner, RealDerp?
People have to eat to live.
So why support the lockdown? Hmm? People have to make money to eat, dumbass.
Slow the spread, people out of work are getting unemployment plus that $1200.00 from Trump. There are food banks, churches, etc that are helping.

Another lame ‘justification’ to suppress votes in an effort to benefit Republican candidates.

Republicans seek only to maintain their minority rule.
So when the very liberal blue states suddenly have more Republican voters vote, those dumbass county election people have to go and do recount after recount so they can find votes that for some reason were suddenly found. Always the blue states. Your election officials are really stupid to have this happen election after election. Or they are just plain EVIL...
Who the fuck cheated in NC you stupid fuck.

Who cheater with the voter photo ID bullshit?

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

I support in-person voting because 1) I live in a city with a barely noteworthy infection rate 2) There is never a line when I go vote since we switched to paper ballots and 3) the more democrats who have to stand in long line in big blue cities, the quieter the message boards are on election day.

28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last 4 Elections | RealClearPolitics If people can stand in line at walmart, or lowes you can stand in line to vote mail order can be a being so corrupt. Look what happened in miami that lady shredded how many ballots because it wasnt for canidate.

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
No one in the military is going to lose their voting rights. Come on.
First of all they don't do mail in ballots the way that some democrats are wanting to do.
ya, how do they do it then

So the military personnel stationed overseas or on ships at sea lose their right to vote?
First of all they don't do mail in ballots the way that some democrats are wanting to do.

I spent 20+ years working on the road. The majority of elections I voted in, I did so with an Absentee Ballot.
I did the same thing
I could never be sure I would be home on Election Day. I set it up so I would automatically receive a mail in ballot. I usually voted a week or two before the election. Never had any issues.

Many states have 100 percent mail in ballots. They are able to function just fine.

In many districts, voters have to wait for hours to cast a ballot. Don’t see any social distancing here. Add in that the voting machine will have to be disinfected after each use and you will have gridlock in a Presidential election year

1589032994706.jpeg

I haven't gone to a voting place to vote since the 90s when I voted for Clinton a second time.

I signed up for permanent mail in ballot in the 90s.

In 2005 my state went 100% mail in ballot so no one can vote in person in my state.

A very interesting thing happened when we went to 100% mail in voting. More people voted. The numbers of people voting jumped.

Another thing happened, republicans stopped wining just about every election here.

That is why republicans don't want mail in voting. More people vote and republicans lose.

If a person is worried that their ballot won't make it to be counted there are a couple things a person can do. Take it to the county auditor's office yourself for them to count. Or go one line to check out of your ballot has been counted.

This bullshit about mail in ballots not being safe and secure is just that bullshit.

Republicans can't deny a person a ballot because of ID with a mail in ballot, republicans can't put broken or outdated voting machines in for people to use with a mail in ballot, republicans can't force people to stand in line for hours on end with a mail in ballot, republicans can't close voting places with mail in ballots, republicans can't move a voting place to in the middle of nowhere with mail in ballots. Finally, republicans can't scare people away from voting because people are worried about getting the virus and dying.

Republicans can't pull all their BS of denying people the right to vote with a mail in ballot. Republicans can't cheat. Which means more people will vote and republicans will lose.

That is the only reason why you have been brainwashed to not like mail in voting.

Which means a rock has more intelligence than you.

I haven't gone to a voting place to vote since the 90s when I voted for Clinton a second time.

I signed up for permanent mail in ballot in the 90s.

In 2005 my state went 100% mail in ballot so no one can vote in person in my state.

A very interesting thing happened when we went to 100% mail in voting. More people voted. The numbers of people voting jumped.

Another thing happened, republicans stopped wining just about every election here.

That is why republicans don't want mail in voting. More people vote and republicans lose.

If a person is worried that their ballot won't make it to be counted there are a couple things a person can do. Take it to the county auditor's office yourself for them to count. Or go one line to check out of your ballot has been counted.

This bullshit about mail in ballots not being safe and secure is just that bullshit.

Republicans can't deny a person a ballot because of ID with a mail in ballot, republicans can't put broken or outdated voting machines in for people to use with a mail in ballot, republicans can't force people to stand in line for hours on end with a mail in ballot, republicans can't close voting places with mail in ballots, republicans can't move a voting place to in the middle of nowhere with mail in ballots. Finally, republicans can't scare people away from voting because people are worried about getting the virus and dying.

Republicans can't pull all their BS of denying people the right to vote with a mail in ballot. Republicans can't cheat. Which means more people will vote and republicans will lose.

That is the only reason why you have been brainwashed to not like mail in voting.

Which means a rock has more intelligence than you.
And what democratic shit hole state do you live in?

ya, how do they do it then
You mean other then having ballots for those that are no longer in the military or those that died in battle?

So what is Hemingway talking about when he refers to these 28 million missing mail-in ballots? The first thing to note is that he got his information from a report published by the Public Interest Legal Foundation, a group that claims that voter fraud is rampant in the U.S. and that large numbers of ineligible aliens are casting ballots. The president of PILF—J. Christian Adams—was appointed to serve on Trump’s voter fraud commission and one of their board members is Hans von Spakovsky, who has been advocating for voter suppression since he fought against motor-voter provisions in 1997.

The report on these so-called “missing ballots” makes it difficult to follow their numbers, but they suggest that over 40 million mail-in ballots are sent out every election. In looking at four elections (2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018), that would total over 160 million ballots, of which 28 million (or roughly 17.5 percent) went missing. They note that some never reached the intended targets (perhaps because of outdated addresses), some were never returned (ie, people chose not to vote), and some were rejected—usually due to signature errors.

So they end up not be counted, NOT voter fraud, unless of course the republcians do not accept the signature, which the republicans have a habit of.

6 months before the election seems a little late for the voter fraud morons - they usually crank it up the day after the last election .

Forum List

Back