No US War for Israel. Remember the USS Liberty

A 60+ year old friendly fire incident & leftists ARE STILL using it to disguise their hatred for Israel.

It's grown quite boring over the decades! :sleeping-smiley-015:
The only people who have complained about Israel on this post so far, are right-wingers...how come you don't address them? Too much of a pussy?

Fort Fun Indiana Coyote Crepitus

He likes what Hamas did. One of yours. How proud you must be.

Bravo!
He is a right-winger tho......not a single "leftist" has commented on this thread, whining about Israel

why are you so afraid to call out right-wingers for who they are?

Don't worry tho....at least yall can come together again when it comes to hating liberals, gays and black folks....

He is a right-winger tho......not a single "leftist" has commented on this thread, whining about Israel

why are you so afraid to call out right-wingers for who they are?

Don't worry tho....at least yall can come together again when it comes to hating liberals, gays and black folks....
He is as right wing as I am a leftist. You moron, fuck off. I am in no mood for your Holocaust denying ass. Bitch. People are literally throwing parades yelling gas the Jews and your BLM compadres agree with them. You’re a demon.

Sorry bout that,

1. We likely were spying, and got caught and got attacked for it.
2. Did they say it must of been an accident likely so, but the Israeli's couldn't come out and say "You were spying."
3. Even though they may have killed prisoners seeing it would make them a lesser military formation, so they had to drop those fuckers.
4. In the heat of the battle, you don't need to drag around a bunch of prisoners who want to cut your throat.
5. Lay them down, lay them to rest, it's war.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. We likely were spying, and got caught and got attacked for it.
2. Did they say it must of been an accident likely so, but the Israeli's couldn't come out and say "You were spying."
3. Even though they may have killed prisoners seeing it would make them a lesser military formation, so they had to drop those fuckers.
4. In the heat of the battle, you don't need to drag around a bunch of prisoners who want to cut your throat.
5. Lay them down, lay them to rest, it's war.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
:up_yours: You don't care how much bull shit you spew! :eek:

It was friendly fire, and a mistake. That happens in war time. The Israelis had no motive to attack the only country that was helping them avoid annihilation.
"That happens in war time". :auiqs.jpg:What a childish thing to say. :10::itsok:

It is a well-documented fact that it was deliberate to drag the US into the Six-Day War. Do you know what a fact is?

"That happens in war time". :auiqs.jpg:What a childish thing to say. :10::itsok:

It is a well-documented fact that it was deliberate to drag the US into the Six-Day War. Do you know what a fact is?
A fact is something you don’t deal in cause you’re a loser and an antisemite

Sorry bout that,

1. I want everyone to get along, and have real peace.
2. But I can not watch whats going on and have no opinion.
3. I have to choose a side to stand on, as does everyone else.
4. I stand with the Jews on this issue, the issue of the bigger giant of a peoples, the arabs, attacking a tiny Nation (Israel) who being attacked have vowed to get into this War, rolling up their sleeves, to defend their Nation.
5. They have to go after Hamas, and it needs to be by air, lose no more people within the borders of Gaza, send no ground troops, its not worth it.
6. Amass a strong military at the border, but do not step in to Gaza, to keep them from coming back into Israel, proper.
7. Send in the planes, send in the bombers, send not the troops on the ground.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A fact is something you don’t deal in cause you’re a loser and an antisemite
First of all, I don't document the facts I only inform.
Second, the fact is still the fact.
Third, facts are not childish but you making childish statements is childish.
Fourth, if I really am a loser and an antisimite then you're in deep trouble. :auiqs.jpg:

A U.S. "intelligence" ship strays into a combat area without warning and is attacked and conspiracy theorists think the intent was to drag us into the six days war? On which side?

First of all, I don't document the facts I only inform.
Second, the fact is still the fact.
Third, facts are not childish but you making childish statements is childish.
Fourth, if I really am a loser and an antisimite then you're in deep trouble. :auiqs.jpg:
How am I in deep trouble. You’re a pussy. If we were in the same room I would laugh in your face.

🤷‍♂️

A U.S. "intelligence" ship strays into a combat area without warning and is attacked and conspiracy theorists think the intent was to drag us into the six days war? On which side?

Israeli recon planes were circling the ship all morning and waving at the sailors, you traitor.

And how long ago was it that Kennedy was assassinated? Hey, let's forget it. It was so long ago we don't need to know who shot him ....... right? :bigbed:

We knew who shot him within hours. Get over it.

And what the fuck does the assassination of a president have to do with a US spy ship being attacked by Israel? I mean we were attacked intentionally by Japan and are now totally allies with them and defend them with our nuclear arsenal and if they are attacked we will defend them. What say you?

Last edited:
Another garbage antisemitic thread repeating all the stupid blood libel conspiracies that ignorant bigots like to repeat. It’s like a hit parade of stupidity with them. They are literally one trick donkeys. Even in the face of all the documented barbarism and savagery, some of these mentally ill morons are still denying Palestinians did what they did.

Forum List

Back