🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No violence, eh ? No crime, eh ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
That's not how it was last Saturday, in the Capitol Hill neighborhood (former CHOP zone). There was plenty of crime and plenty of violence, including assault & battery, vandalism (smashing store windows), arson, and 21 police officers injured. KIRO reported on Sunday that authorities arrested 45 people in connection with Saturday’s riots .

That's not how it was last Saturday, in the Capitol Hill neighborhood (former CHOP zone). There was plenty of crime and plenty of violence, including assault & battery, vandalism (smashing store windows), arson, and 21 police officers injured. KIRO reported on Sunday that authorities arrested 45 people in connection with Saturday’s riots .

The MSM of course are denying there is ANY violence happening on American streets and it's all just "peaceful protesters" The MSM are human scum.

It’s time we peacefully put these left wing fucks in the ground.

The situation is that a time will be approaching where the situation is that NORMAL peoples and these Neo-Communist POS cannot co-exist in the SAME environment. ONE side is going to HAVE to be REMOVED by ANY means, ONE side is going to HAVE to GO.

I do not think the Neo-Communist POS are ANY type of majority, they are a very LOUD and VIOLENT minority. There are a Silent Majority who are sitting at home increasingly horrified and disgusted, these need not be Conservatives, they could actually be politically fluid but in the final analysis they will support the side who say these Neo-Communist POS have to go.

I had to click on this just because you said "eh?" It's a natural Canadian response, almost a mating call for us. Hah.

In seriousness though, anyone who didn't think a paid mob of low I.Q idiots with a few hardcore ideologues sprinkled in weren't going to engage in crime and violence. Well...I wouldn't have thought people would be so naive.

I'm not saying there can't be peaceful activities, and most probably are, but one has to realize such events draw bad apples and opportunists, if not radicals and anarchists from time to time.

It’s time we peacefully put these left wing fucks in the ground.

The situation is that a time will be approaching where the situation is that NORMAL peoples and these Neo-Communist POS cannot co-exist in the SAME environment. ONE side is going to HAVE to be REMOVED by ANY means, ONE side is going to HAVE to GO.

I do not think the Neo-Communist POS are ANY type of majority, they are a very LOUD and VIOLENT minority. There are a Silent Majority who are sitting at home increasingly horrified and disgusted, these need not be Conservatives, they could actually be politically fluid but in the final analysis they will support the side who say these Neo-Communist POS have to go.
There’s a point in time coming quickly when laws are ignored by the left there’s no reason for us to obey them. They won’t be able to control it and it’s not going to end well for them. We’re 100 days from an election. If this shit is still going on when Trump wins it’s go time.

Nothing to see here, folks, just move along.
According to Jerry Nadler

They forget the violence started right after Floyd’s killing.
over looting and violence

The MSM of course are denying there is ANY violence happening on American streets and it's all just "peaceful protesters" The MSM are human scum.
Yeah, so peaceful
1595895465125.jpeg

Another one a couple of hours after a news interview, shot execution style

It is time for the Silent Majority to stop being so damn silent, and start SPEAKING UP - LOUD AND CLEAR.

They forget the violence started right after Floyd’s killing.
over looting and violence
They cant keep their stories straight

Nothing to see here, folks, just move along.
According to Jerry Nadler

There are a lot of Nadler followers posting his nonsense on this board

I wrote in the OP, that 21 cops were injured. Update: 59 cops injured.

The dozens of people arrested, are going to be looking at some hard time, unless there are cop-hater Democrats in the prosecutors' office.

I wrote in the OP, that 21 cops were injured. Update: 59 cops injured.

The dozens of people arrested, are going to be looking at some hard time, unless there are cop-hater Democrats in the prosecutors' office.
I'll take that bet. The DAs in blue cities and states never prosecute rioters or fellow democrats, unless they have ARs and are protecting their homes.

I'll take that bet. The DAs in blue cities and states never prosecute rioters or fellow democrats, unless they have ARs and are protecting their homes.
That's why the America haters go there. Did they ever riot in Fresno, Omaha, Oklahoma City, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, or San Diego ? Cops there would probably kick their teeth in. DAs would roast them.

Interesting how Dallas TX, with a black Democrat mayor, had serious rioting, while Fort Worth, just 30 miles down the road with a Republican mayor, had only peaceful protest, few arrests, no looting, or arson or structural damage.

Forum List

Back