No Wonder Children Are A Mess

Interesting that you would reduce a serious and meaningful relationship w/a woman as "having your fun."

Speaks to your morality.

That said, you need to get your fellow Republicans in Wyoming in line, they're promoting lowering it to 16 & 17 year olds....

That is wrong, and your party is the ones getting their rocks off talking about sex to 8 year olds. Then you loons deny its happening, shows your morality.

Another thread about right wingers caring about the children. If they really did they would've called for trump's resignation after he separated parents and children on the border . Lots of those families will never know where their kids are. And of course the kids will never know about their parents.

Interesting that you would reduce a serious and meaningful relationship w/a woman as "having your fun."

Speaks to your morality.

That said, you need to get your fellow Republicans in Wyoming in line, they're promoting lowering it to 16 & 17 year olds....

"Girls just wanna have fu-un." :p

Nah. A few thousand in California alone.

I don't think in terms of.morality. I think in terms of the safety of my child.

We need to STOP school districts thinking they're parents.

You may NOT counsel my child to gender transition behind my back. YOU MAY NOT. If I catch you doing it you'll have all hell to pay. It'll START with you losing your job, but it won't end there.
No teacher is doing the fuckup.

You just want kids that are different from yours to get back in the cracker line.

Another thread about right wingers caring about the children. If they really did they would've called for trump's resignation after he separated parents and children on the border . Lots of those families will never know where their kids are. And of course the kids will never know about their parents.
If right wingers were really concerned about children, they wouldn't have supported a guy who fathered kids with 3 different women.

yep you =sided with perversion

The entire thing was presented by Tucker who as I have to note over and over, no reasonable person is supposed to take seriously according to his own network.

With that being the case, if the people of any community has a problem with a teacher, it's up to them to address it.

I have no obligation to address something that no reasonable person should take seriously.

The entire thing was presented by Tucker who as I have to note over and over, no reasonable person is supposed to take seriously according to his own network.

With that being the case, if the people of any community has a problem with a teacher, it's up to them to address it.

I have no obligation to address something that no reasonable person should take seriously.
right, you side with the pervert!

Lol, yes and he used Obama's cages. The ones he used to do the samething.

FYI tell the people to stop bringing their kids to the border if they do not want to be separated as that was US policy>

Forum List

Back