No Wonder Children Are A Mess

It's far more than one teacher. You should pay more attention

California school district accused of secretly counseling child to transition gender faces parents' wrath

There are 4 million teachers in the US. If we added up all the crazy teachers like this--who SHOULD be fired--we might come up with a few thousand at BEST.

The absolute Moral Panic about this, done by MY people, conservatives--is going to end exactly like Defund the Police did for the Left.

Moral Panics are stupid. We need to stop.

To put a finer point on it:

Gunman in school/on campus. Leftists: OMG WE HAVE TO BAN ALL GUNS!!!

Gender Queer teacher in CA on TikTok: OMG WE HAVE TO DEFUND PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!!

Both start with a problem, but both have behind them a n existing political agenda as the solution. Don't be fooled, as the "political solution" will destroy more than it fixes.

There are 4 million teachers in the US. If we added up all the crazy teachers like this--who SHOULD be fired--we might come up with a few thousand at BEST.

Nah. A few thousand in California alone.

The absolute Moral Panic about this, done by MY people, conservatives--is going to end exactly like Defund the Police did for the Left.

I don't think in terms of.morality. I think in terms of the safety of my child.

We need to STOP school districts thinking they're parents.

You may NOT counsel my child to gender transition behind my back. YOU MAY NOT. If I catch you doing it you'll have all hell to pay. It'll START with you losing your job, but it won't end there.

Nah. A few thousand in California alone.

I don't think in terms of.morality. I think in terms of the safety of my child.

We need to STOP school districts thinking they're parents.

You may NOT counsel my child to gender transition behind my back. YOU MAY NOT. If I catch you doing it you'll have all hell to pay. It'll START with you losing your job, but it won't end there.

The vast, vast majority of us have no interest in "parenting your child", but then, they're being sent to school not potty trained. As I have proven to you.

But you know. Ride 'em cowboy!

When a child turns 18, you can have your fun.
Interesting that you would reduce a serious and meaningful relationship w/a woman as "having your fun."

Speaks to your morality.

That said, you need to get your fellow Republicans in Wyoming in line, they're promoting lowering it to 16 & 17 year olds....

So logically we can determine that what one teacher says, causes all kids to become a mess?
This one should never be in charge of children especially middle schoolers who have enough issues as it is do you agree, do you suppose this is the only case of this happening yes or no

Interesting that you would reduce a serious and meaningful relationship w/a woman as "having your fun."

Speaks to your morality.

That said, you need to get your fellow Republicans in Wyoming in line, they're promoting lowering it to 16 & 17 year olds....

You absolute idiot, what is being said is leave kids alone with your stupid arse agenda till they are adults you steaming pile of SJW

This one should never be in charge of children especially middle schoolers who have enough issues as it is do you agree, do you suppose this is the only case of this happening yes or no

Teachers are the responsibility of the people of that school system to address.

This one should never be in charge of children especially middle schoolers who have enough issues as it is do you agree? do you suppose this is the only case of this happening yes or no?

I added the punctuation to help you!

a thousand that admit it it is a pandemic

This one should never be in charge of children especially middle schoolers who have enough issues as it is do you agree? do you suppose this is the only case of this happening yes or no?

I added the punctuation to help you!

It's up to the people of that school system.

Forum List

Back