No Wonder Children Are A Mess

Another thread about right wingers caring about the children. If they really did they would've called for trump's resignation after he separated parents and children on the border . Lots of those families will never know where their kids are. And of course the kids will never know about their parents.
Bullshit.

You're a leftard liar

The vast, vast majority of us have no interest in "parenting your child", but then, they're being sent to school not potty trained. As I have proven to you.

But you know. Ride 'em cowboy!
Keep spouting your pathetic potty training fantasy to avoid the fact that you teachers are FAILURES if kids can’t even do math or English at grade level.

Look around at society.

Who has failed?

JUST teachers?
Sounds very much like libtard excuses. ^^^

It's nice that you acknowledge teachers can fail, but how about, just make sure YOU don't fail, and then just grow your personal space outward so you don't tolerate failure from others either.

Hey, we didn't get here in a day, we won't leave here in a day either. We have to turn things around though. Everyone has to do their part.

Sounds very much like libtard excuses. ^^^

It's nice that you acknowledge teachers can fail, but how about, just make sure YOU don't fail, and then just grow your personal space outward so you don't tolerate failure from others either.

Hey, we didn't get here in a day, we won't leave here in a day either. We have to turn things around though. Everyone has to do their part.

There is no "we" between you and me.

We might be 100% aligned on politics, but you lost me when you climbed aboard your 10 foot tall but plastic hobby horse and called me your SERVANT because you have an agenda that makes you feel like a cowboy.

There is no "we" between you and me.

We might be 100% aligned on politics, but you lost me when you climbed aboard your 10 foot tall but plastic hobby horse and called me your SERVANT because you have an agenda that makes you feel like a cowboy.

You're still mad about that? lol :p

You'd rather serve the leftard union bosses?

Bob Dylan says you gotta serve somebody. It might as well be the people who pay your salary. My best advice is, stay on the good side of the parents.

You're still mad about that? lol :p

You'd rather serve the leftard union bosses?

Bob Dylan says you gotta serve somebody. It might as well be the people who pay your salary. My best advice is, stay on the good side of the parents.

I don't belong to the union. First.

second, you have no advice for me. Go send your daughter back into those brawling urban schools, cowboy. Sure.

I don't belong to the union. First.

second, you have no advice for me. Go send your daughter back into those brawling urban schools, cowboy. Sure.
Wow, you sure are petty. You behave this way around your kids?

Keep spouting your pathetic potty training fantasy to avoid the fact that you teachers are FAILURES if kids can’t even do math or English at grade level.
If you lead a horse to water, can you make him drink?

I had many students that refused to pay attention in class, would fall asleep because they stayed up all night gaming, and refused to do any homework. That was all my fault, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back