No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

what does that have to do with the surge working? quit spamming the board with cut and paste shotgun blasts and try to stay on topic.

The surge is working, and the last thing libs want is to give the US military more time to make more progress

how's that 60% reduction in American casualties workin' out for ya?

:lol:

Keep trying to change the subject MM

The last thing you want to do on a discussion board is talk about current events. Everywhere you look there is bad news for the Dems

Keep trying to change the subject MM

The last thing you want to do on a discussion board is talk about current events. Everywhere you look there is bad news for the Dems

the subject of this thread is "No wonder libs are upset - the surge is working"

The thread was started by you. I am speaking of the subject of the thread..... it would seem to even the most casual observer that it is YOU who keeps trying to change the subject. Try to concentrate and stay on topic!

the subject of this thread is "No wonder libs are upset - the surge is working"

The thread was started by you. I am speaking of the subject of the thread..... it would seem to even the most casual observer that it is YOU who keeps trying to change the subject. Try to concentrate and stay on topic!

as I pointed out, the last thing libs want is progress in Iraq

a recent poll proves it

as I pointed out, the last thing libs want is progress in Iraq

a recent poll proves it

and I asked you again to explain how American casualties were supposedly decreased by 60% because of the success of the poll?

Would you agree that your previous statement on that issue was premature?

For example.... if yesterday five US soldiers were killed in Baghdad, and today only two.... it is premature to say that casualties are down by 60% due to the success of the surge, and then spend weeks tap dancing away from that statement when tomorrow eight soldiers die.

And again, I ask you....if there were a problem with gang violence in Los Angeles, and we put 28 thousand more policemen on the street, do you think that the violence might go away? I would. Do you think that the presence of those 28K policemen will magically make the enmity between those gangs disappear so that, one month or on year or one decade later, when the police leave, the gangs will not want to pick back up where they left off?

and I asked you again to explain how American casualties were supposedly decreased by 60% because of the success of the poll?

Would you agree that your previous statement on that issue was premature?

For example.... if yesterday five US soldiers were killed in Baghdad, and today only two.... it is premature to say that casualties are down by 60% due to the success of the surge, and then spend weeks tap dancing away from that statement when tomorrow eight soldiers die.

And again, I ask you....if there were a problem with gang violence in Los Angeles, and we put 28 thousand more policemen on the street, do you think that the violence might go away? I would. Do you think that the presence of those 28K policemen will magically make the enmity between those gangs disappear so that, one month or on year or one decade later, when the police leave, the gangs will not want to pick back up where they left off?

I have already posted (several time) the terrorists increased their attacks - hoping the Dems would get their surrender bill passed

The last thing the left wants is progress in Iraq

The poll I posted yeaterdays PROVES Dems do not want to win in Iraq.

I have already posted (several time) the terrorists increased their attacks - hoping the Dems would get their surrender bill passed

The last thing the left wants is progress in Iraq

The poll I posted yeaterdays PROVES Dems do not want to win in Iraq.

so...are you admitting that your claims that American casualties had decreased by 60% was inaccurate and premature?

so...are you admitting that your claims that American casualties had decreased by 60% was inaccurate and premature?

when I posted it the numbers were correct

The surge is working and that is hwy Dems wanted to push through their surrender bill

when I posted it the numbers were correct

The surge is working and that is hwy Dems wanted to push through their surrender bill

like I said, if we lost 5 guys yesterday and 2 guys today, saying that casualties are down by 60% due to the success of the surge is premature and inaccurate, especially when we lose eight tomorrow. your numbers were never correct

like I said, if we lost 5 guys yesterday and 2 guys today, saying that casualties are down by 60% due to the success of the surge is premature and inaccurate, especially when we lose eight tomorrow. your numbers were never correct

Keep hoping for failure MM

Were you one the Dems counted in the poll that PROVES Dems do not want victory in Iraq?

Keep hoping for failure MM

Were you one the Dems counted in the poll that PROVES Dems do not want victory in Iraq?

I have never hoped for failure and have asked you quite nicely in the past to not insult me - a veteran and a retiree - by suggesting that I hoped for anything other than success and safety for our troops.

exactly. no facts. just opinions. that is all you got.

and guess what? opinions are like assholes....everybody's got one and the majority of them smell.

No, facts

Being a typical arrogrant lib, you will never admit when you are wrong or that is is possible the contry does not support liberal Dems

As with reagan in 84 - libs said they did not lose

They said the country bought into slick marketing

Reagan won 49 states

Forum List

Back