No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

Who cares you left out part of my answer?

MM's way of trying to prove his lies as truth

you never answered at all...you only attempted to spin away from the fact that you clearly and unambiguously claimed that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin.... now I understand that you cute little soundbite snap at me was dashed off so quickly you failed to realize that you quoted me -quoting Franklin - and said only that terrorists would agree. you did say it, however, and when your fingers engage the keyboard before your feeble brain engages and has time to think about what you are typing, you get yourself in trouble like that. pity.

still owned.

you never answered at all...you only attempted to spin away from the fact that you clearly and unambiguously claimed that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin.... now I understand that you cute little soundbite snap at me was dashed off so quickly you failed to realize that you quoted me -quoting Franklin - and said only that terrorists would agree. you did say it, however, and when your fingers engage the keyboard before your feeble brain engages and has time to think about what you are typing, you get yourself in trouble like that. pity.

still owned.

I did no such thing. I pointed out how Ben would have nothing to do with the kook left

You are still lying

Nothing new for you

Hey Maine...why don't you just take a fuckin' trip top to the ME and join up...you 're a fuckin' traitor anyway.......go for it...!

Hey Maine...why don't you just take a fuckin' trip top to the ME and join up...you 're a fuckin' traitor anyway.......go for it...!

I would not call him a traitor - just a power hungry Dem who sees a loss in Iraq as a defeat for Pres Bush

You will learn quickly, the ONLY thing MM worries about is the Dems gaining more political power

total content of two consecutive posts:
"he who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither"

which, as most intelligent people know, is a quote from Ben Franklin, to which you replied:

I am sure the terrorists agree with you

not anything about how Ben would not be a dem if he were alive today or anything about how he would want to "win" the war in Iraq..... just simply: I am sure the terrorists agree with you nothing else.

you are sure that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin. the record is clear.

total content of two consecutive posts:

which, as most intelligent people know, is a quote from Ben Franklin, to which you replied:

not anything about how Ben would not be a dem if he were alive today or anything about how he would want to "win" the war in Iraq..... just simply: I am sure the terrorists agree with you nothing else.

you are sure that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin. the record is clear.

The terrorists would agree with you MM - next to San Fran Nan and White Flag Harry - you have been one of their strongest allies

Only if he sided with the kook left - you know, people like you

no...he would agree with me: he who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither... and, according to you, the terrorists would agree with both Ben and me on that opinion of ours.

no...he would agree with me: he who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither... and, according to you, the terrorists would agree with both Ben and me on that opinion of ours.

Ben would want to win the war - he would have nothing to do with appeasers like you

Ben would want to win the war - he would have nothing to do with appeasers like you

Several things.... There were no suicide Bombers when Franklin was around, no weapons of mass destruction , no manufactured chemical or biological weapons ( other than using infected animals or people OR preventing the other side from disposing of their dead). While nations might stir up Indians they understood it was an act of war and didn't pretend they were innocent.

The only "hijacking" was done by pirates and the militaries of Countries. Everyone knew who seized what and who to blame for it.

The only way plans could be transferred from foreign countries to any other country was by mail or sending someone to pass the word. Both taking considerable time and being subject to interception. When a spy or enemy of the State was captured there was no ACLU to claim the Government was railroading him, making the charges up, or violating rights he never had to begin with. The Courts did not create from thin air new meanings to laws passed by the legislatures or fabricate from their wish list new "rights" not actually written or easily seen as implied by the Constitution.

The press was not busy NOT reporting information or only reporting enemy information. And it was LOCAL for the most part.

Ben was MORE than willing to give up reasonable power to the State, both local and federal.

To libersal like MM. patriots are those who agree with him and who wants to surrender to the terrorists

Former Presidents like FDR, Truman, and JFK would not be pushing for appeasement and surrender like the modern day Democrat party, let alone Ben Franklin

actually, when cowards like you started advocating the removal of constitutional rights from citizens without due process, Ben would undoubtedly denounce such actions...

and Ben, I am sure, would see right past your Rush Limbaugh labels and silly talking points and correctly surmise your true nature... and then he would puke.

Ben was MORE than willing to give up reasonable power to the State, both local and federal.

this is not a question of local jurisdictions giving reasonable power to the state or federal governments, it is about the TAKING of constitutional rights from CITIZENS. There is absolutely NO WAY that Ben Franklin would approve of such actions. His oft quoted comment on liberty and security make that abundantly clear.

actually, when cowards like you started advocating the removal of constitutional rights from citizens without due process, Ben would undoubtedly denounce such actions...

and Ben, I am sure, would see right past your Rush Limbaugh labels and silly talking points and correctly surmise your true nature... and then he would puke.

Yea, Dems have been trying to push for a Terrorist Bill Of Rights - another real winner the voters wil support

Yea, Dems have been trying to push for a Terrorist Bill Of Rights - another real winner the voters wil support

not me. If you are going to argue with me, argue with ME and not with Dems or libs..... just me. You have NEVER seen me push for a terrorist bill of rights.

On the other hand I have seen YOU continue to push for the removal of the constitutional rights of citizens.... Ben would NOT be too pleased with you..that is for sure!

not me. If you are going to argue with me, argue with ME and not with Dems or libs..... just me. You have NEVER seen me push for a terrorist bill of rights.

On the other hand I have seen YOU continue to push for the removal of the constitutional rights of citizens.... Ben would NOT be too pleased with you..that is for sure!

Perhaps you do not want a terrorists bill of rights

You do want to appease and surrender to terrorists

Forum List

Back