No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

only in your hate filled liberal "mind"

Yea... in my mind AND in this book...

41DJ6J2AZPL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

books, RSR.. remember those? it's what conservatives think should be burned every time one conflicts with their opinon!

I invite you to order this one and read it... you might learn something besides how to hide behind jeff gannons nutsack.

You are not the first lib to call the troops losers - and you will not be the last

here.. let me have a psychic moment....

what is... RSR Will totally hide like a bitch when challenged to quote him calling troops losers...

carson.jpg

Yea... in my mind AND in this book...

41DJ6J2AZPL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

books, RSR.. remember those? it's what conservatives think should be burned every time one conflicts with their opinon!

I invite you to order this one and read it... you might learn something besides how to hide behind jeff gannons nutsack.

It is libs who want to take the Hugo Chavez approach to silence critics - they call it the Fariness Doctrine

It is libs who want to take the Hugo Chavez approach to silence critics - they call it the Fariness Doctrine

oh im sure you are all about the FARIness doctine..

didnt care to take my challenge to actually read a BOOK on the subject of Ben Franklin since you seem to think talking shit on liberals is a primary source?

doesnt suprise me... and then throw out some FAIRNESS doctrine crap hoping to deflect my direct challenge, no less...

indeed, you are really scoring points today!

for real... go read a book, dude... you might start to grow a bit of self esteem that you seem to be missing.

oh im sure you are all about the FARIness doctine..

didnt care to take my challenge to actually read a BOOK on the subject of Ben Franklin since you seem to think talking shit on liberals is a primary source?

doesnt suprise me... and then throw out some FAIRNESS doctrine crap hoping to deflect my direct challenge, no less...

indeed, you are really scoring points today!

for real... go read a book, dude... you might start to grow a bit of self esteem that you seem to be missing.

Looking at my rep points - I do not need any self esteem

It would seem alot of people on the board do agree with me

Keep ducking the topics at hand - you must be filling in for MM while he is away

Looking at my rep points - I do not need any self esteem

It would seem alot of people on the board do agree with me

Keep ducking the topics at hand - you must be filling in for MM while he is away

dude...

hehehehe...

if you are pulling your self esteem from rep points that you collected back when this forum was a bastion of dittohead conservatives.. hehehehehe..

in fact, if you compile your self worth from a messageboard in general...

hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

oh man...

do you REALLY know how pathetic that is? for real, dude.. mano y mano..

it's pretty fucking sad.

dude...

hehehehe...

if you are pulling your self esteem from rep points that you collected back when this forum was a bastion of dittohead conservatives.. hehehehehe..

in fact, if you compile your self worth from a messageboard in general...

hehehehehehehehehehehehe...

oh man...

do you REALLY know how pathetic that is? for real, dude.. mano y mano..

it's pretty fucking sad.

a bastion of dittohead conservatives?

Hardly with all the liberal love I have experienced as well as all the threads about me started by libs

a bastion of dittohead conservatives?

Hardly with all the liberal love I have experienced as well as all the threads about me started by libs

riiight right..

there was not usmessageboard meltdown that caused a bunch of the usualls to exodus to another messageboard..

nope..

not in RSRs world!

it's just a liberal conspiracy!

yes, BASTION of dittohead conservatives.

no.... you never explained why you said that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin.

pretty disrespectful of a founding father, if you ask me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineman
RSR?

Ben would not be trying to undermine the efforts of the government to defeat terrorists

I am not either. I merely quoted Ben Franklin and you said that terrorists would agree with me.

pretty tough to explain that away...but please....do keep trying! :clap2:

I am not either. I merely quoted Ben Franklin and you said that terrorists would agree with me.

pretty tough to explain that away...but please....do keep trying! :clap2:

I do not have to. You always try and twist things to fit your agenda

Dems are trying to lose the war and surrender - Ben would not be in your camp

POINT IN CASE...

hey dude...

can you tell me the title of the last book about Ben Franklin that you've read to make you so sure about his motivations and opinions?

again... I never "twisted" anything. The record is clear and unambiguous. I wrote a post in which my ONLY words were a direct quote from Benjamin Franklin. You quoted that post and stated that the terrorists would agree with me.

What part of that is "twisted" in any way, other than the fact that your bizarre loyalty to this president and to the republican party is so "twisted" that you would suggest that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin?

again... I never "twisted" anything. The record is clear and unambiguous. I wrote a post in which my ONLY words were a direct quote from Benjamin Franklin. You quoted that post and stated that the terrorists would agree with me.

What part of that is "twisted" in any way, other than the fact that your bizarre loyalty to this president and to the republican party is so "twisted" that you would suggest that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin?

and I posted your question and my answer - and you say I call Ben a terrorist

Go figure

and I posted your question and my answer - and you say I call Ben a terrorist

Go figure
your "answer" was no answer at all, but only a sick and twisted attempt to wriggle away from the fact that you said that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin.

your "answer" was no answer at all, but only a sick and twisted attempt to wriggle away from the fact that you said that terrorists would agree with Ben Franklin.

only if Ben was like the modern day Dem party who wants the US to lose - I added Ben would not be with the Dems

You left that part out

Forum List

Back