No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

Terrorists were giddy over the Dems win in November, and they openly hoped their surrender bill would be passed

Nice to see the REAL Dem base showing their support

how would you know that terrorists were celebrating?

did a memo come down from your president's butt buddies in Saudi Arabia? Did a Haliburton exec take you to dinner on the government dime and fill you in? Did Karl Rove whisper it to you in the dark morning light of his master bedroom?

how would you know that terrorists were celebrating?

did a memo come down from your president's butt buddies in Saudi Arabia? Did a Haliburton exec take you to dinner on the government dime and fill you in? Did Karl Rove whisper it to you in the dark morning light of his master bedroom?

NBC news and Al Jazeera

Show me.

Give me the link that directly correlates "terrorist" celebrations regarding the Dems win in Nov.

The day after the 06 election Al Jazeera was giddy

NBC news reoported the terrorists were watching the Dems and were hoping they succeeded

You would like the source - it was Newsbusters

The day after the 06 election Al Jazeera was giddy

NBC news reoported the terrorists were watching the Dems and were hoping they succeeded

You would like the source - it was Newsbusters

oh you mean like how that vampire Brit Hume was acting like someone kicked his dog and set it on fire that night? SHOCKING that muslims would celebrate that muslim hating conservatives lost power to massacre wantonly in the mid east...

indeed, it takes a REAL racist to attribute the news organization of the mid east with terrorists justbecause the anchors are muslim..

but, RSR is a conservative and we all know how conservatives would rather kill off all the non-white people than admit their hindsight mistakes...

oh you mean like how that vampire Brit Hume was acting like someone kicked his dog and set it on fire that night? SHOCKING that muslims would celebrate that muslim hating conservatives lost power to massacre wantonly in the mid east...

indeed, it takes a REAL racist to attribute the news organization of the mid east with terrorists justbecause the anchors are muslim..

but, RSR is a conservative and we all know how conservatives would rather kill off all the non-white people than admit their hindsight mistakes...

What are you babbling about now?

What are you babbling about now?

im reminding you that facts like Conservative hatred of non-whites and especially muslims probably wont keep you from looking any less racist when you assume that a mid eastern news source are terrorists just because of the color of their skin and their message that conflicts with your typical conservative white power agenda..

put that in your child's bubble pipe and smoke it.

im reminding you that facts like Conservative hatred of non-whites and especially muslims probably wont keep you from looking any less racist when you assume that a mid eastern news source are terrorists just because of the color of their skin and their message that conflicts with your typical conservative white power agenda..

put that in your child's bubble pipe and smoke it.

Ohh so Conservatives are all white racists? Gotta. You are an idiot.

Ben would not be trying to undermine the efforts of the government to defeat terrorists

Ben said that he who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither. When I said that, you indicated that terrorists would agree. Is Franklin a terrorist? Those are his words, not mine.

Ben said that he who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither. When I said that, you indicated that terrorists would agree. Is Franklin a terrorist? Those are his words, not mine.

shit... RSR would be calling Franklin a trator just because he was quite popular in Europe at the time....

in fact, people like RSR are why Franklin was pretty much shit on in the states after the war...

Forum List

Back