No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

since no one wants to read a book while being convinced about their own opinon about Ben Franklin's motives........

"If an Indian injures me," he asked, "does it follow that I may revenge that Injury on all Indians?"

A Narrative of the Late Massacres,
in Lancaster County, of a Number of Indians, Friends of this Province, by Persons Unknown
With Some Observations on the Same

***edited....do not post the entire contents of the page you link to.... -Scooter***
http://www.historycarper.com/resources/twobf3/massacre.htm

Proof that Franklin used paper media to push an agenda that he identified with.
Joinordie.png

Proof that Franklin used paper media to push an agenda that he identified with.
Joinordie.png

You do know that was used unsuccessfully as an argument for the Albany Congress and not anything else?

You do know that was used unsuccessfully as an argument for the Albany Congress and not anything else?

the point being made was that he used his NEWS MEDIA to push his political agenda. You might figure out why that is significant instead of trying to one up someone.

the point being made was that he used his NEWS MEDIA to push his political agenda. You might figure out why that is significant instead of trying to one up someone.

So your point being his was an innovator? D'oh. What would you base a grammar school report on Ben Franklin on if not that he was an innovator?

So your point being his was an innovator? D'oh. What would you base a grammar school report on Ben Franklin on if not that he was an innovator?

you obviously didnt read this thread.

Ill go ahead and wait for you to catch up instead of whipping out the paddle.

you obviously didnt read this thread.

Ill go ahead and wait for you to catch up instead of whipping out the paddle.

Clue me in, spank me, I love it. I'm not going back to see wtf you are referring to.

Clue me in, spank me, I love it. I'm not going back to see wtf you are referring to.

then feel free to make irrelevant comments about a thread you refuse to read up on....

and check out the above writing by ole Ben.. you might enjoy it.

then feel free to make irrelevant comments about a thread you refuse to read up on....

and check out the above writing by ole Ben.. you might enjoy it.

I've read plenty of ole Ben in Europe and colonies. I doubt you have done as much fuktard.

I've read plenty of ole Ben in Europe and colonies. I doubt you have done as much fuktard.

now have I resorted to name calling, cocksheeth?

I dont really care what you doubt considering your stunted input to THIS thread..

now have I resorted to name calling, cocksheeth?

I dont really care what you doubt considering your stunted input to THIS thread..

You challenged my reading on Ben and thought you got more understanding. In any case, let it go, on both our parts.

no. I don't. that is a lie and you, of course, know it is.

and YOU do still want to remove constitutional rights from citizens. pretty fucking sad.

You do support surrender and appeasement

If you commit an act of treason against the US - I do believe you should lose your US Constitutional rights

quit lying. I most certainly do NOT.

If you commit an act of treason against the US - I do believe you should lose your US Constitutional rights.

and you don't think that the government ever needs to prove in a court of law that a citizen committed an act of treason?

quit lying. I most certainly do NOT.

If you commit an act of treason against the US - I do believe you should lose your US Constitutional rights.

and you don't think that the government ever needs to prove in a court of law that a citizen committed an act of treason?

The only option for the Dems is surrender. They have said for so long all is lost in Iraq, the last thing they want is for the US military to win the fight in Iraq

Once proven, the traitor loses his/her rights. Why should they keep them?

Once proven, the traitor loses his/her rights. Why should they keep them?

Once proven to be a traitor in a court of law, citizens do lose rights.

You, on the other hand would give up liberty for a little safety. You would let the government take the rights of citizens away BEFORE they have been found guilty of a crime.

Once proven to be a traitor in a court of law, citizens do lose rights.

You, on the other hand would give up liberty for a little safety. You would let the government take the rights of citizens away BEFORE they have been found guilty of a crime.

by all means, lets protect the terrorists rights

by all means, lets protect the terrorists rights

you are too dumb to talk to.

by all means, let's always protect the rights of citizens....that is MY position.

You would deny citizens their constitutional rights before they have ever been found to have done anything wrong. Sounds a lot like the soviet union to me.

you are too dumb to talk to.

by all means, let's always protect the rights of citizens....that is MY position.

You would deny citizens their constitutional rights before they have ever been found to have done anything wrong. Sounds a lot like the soviet union to me.

I sound a lot like the soviet union?

Who said I was voting for Hillary or Obama?

I know it bothers you to see someone telling the truth about Dems plan to combat terrorism, but the truth is the truth

Forum List

Back