Nobel for Trump???............Really???

I know that the first expected response to this thread by Trump cult members will be, "Obama did not deserve the Nobel Peace prize either"........and I'd mostly agree with them.

That stated, the usual buffoonish statement by Trump that he had "everything" to do with the hopeful negotiations regarding North Korea wanting to tone down its nuclear testing, is stupidity personified.

Trump's statements (as usual) will piss off the true protagonists of this possible good news......

Shouldn't Moon Jae-In of SK be part of that Nobel???

Shouldn't Kim Jung-Un of NK be also part of that Nobel???

Shouldn't XI Jing Pin of China be also part of that Nobel???

What about Japan's and Russia's involvement in easing tension in the Korean peninsula be also acknowledged?

But, as usual, the low self-esteemed Trump tries to take all the credit, to the loud cheering of his cult membership, populated by some of the most uneducated and biased Americans.....Good thing that they're only about 1/3 of the voters........otherwise it would be even more embarrassing.

Except that bringing peace to Korea is a major achievement - which infuriates you Stalinists, Trump actually deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Go wail and gnash teeth.

Reagan liberated half of Europe and they didn't give him a Nobel Prize

Invest in a map of Europe.

:lol:

What a fucking retard.

upload_2018-4-29_8-12-2.png

Over half, moron.

I know that the first expected response to this thread by Trump cult members will be, "Obama did not deserve the Nobel Peace prize either"........and I'd mostly agree with them.

That stated, the usual buffoonish statement by Trump that he had "everything" to do with the hopeful negotiations regarding North Korea wanting to tone down its nuclear testing, is stupidity personified.

Trump's statements (as usual) will piss off the true protagonists of this possible good news......

What about Japan's and Russia's involvement in easing tension in the Korean peninsula be also acknowledged?

But, as usual, the low self-esteemed Trump tries to take all the credit, to the loud cheering of his cult membership, populated by some of the most uneducated and biased Americans.....Good thing that they're only about 1/3 of the voters........otherwise it would be even more embarrassing.

There's been a miscommunication. Donald is hoping to receive the Nobel Piece Prize, because he thinks he's such a stud.

It would be insulting if he only received one...

On the other hand it's also insulting if he receives one, after all, today they are awarded for empty promises. Trump isn't mere talk and has actually prevailed. Ending a 65 year war with 4D chess moves that no one saw coming, no small feat. It's like he tapped to dimensions that the rest of us aren't even aware.

Yea... the dimension called "common sense"!

Just conservatives being stupid.

Again.

Still.

Some more.

Ad nauseum.

Infinity.

Most importantly he hasn't done anything. Nothing.

All the important leaders over there have held meetings and discussions without a thought to the orange turd. THEY are responsible for any progress.

But cons have a dire need to take credit for things they had no part in. They have so few accomplishments from their own intentional actions that they are starving for recognition for SOMETHING. That they whine and grown about the Nobel Prize for the last 9 years speaks for itself. Go to any past thread here and all the cons deride and say the Nobel Prize is worthless.

Yet now they're like Sally Field just wanting to win one so they can get to a microphone and say "you like me, you really like me".

They secretly WANT to be part of mainstream society, but they aren't. And they NEVER look inside to find out why.

Again.

Still.

Some more.

Ad nauseum.

Infinity.

Poor Stalinists....

No worries, the Nobel prize is for adherence to Marxism, not for bringing peace.

Still, Trump succeeded after 40 years of failure.

Most importantly he hasn't done anything. Nothing.

All the important leaders over there have held meetings and discussions without a thought to the orange turd. THEY are responsible for any progress.

But cons have a dire need to take credit for things they had no part in. They have so few accomplishments from their own intentional actions that they are starving for recognition for SOMETHING. That they whine and grown about the Nobel Prize for the last 9 years speaks for itself. Go to any past thread here and all the cons deride and say the Nobel Prize is worthless.

Yet now they're like Sally Field just wanting to win one so they can get to a microphone and say "you like me, you really like me".

They secretly WANT to be part of mainstream society, but they aren't. And they NEVER look inside to find out why.

iu

Again.

Still.

Some more.

Ad nauseum.

Infinity.

Poor Stalinists....

No worries, the Nobel prize is for adherence to Marxism, not for bringing peace.

Shoo. It's Sunday.

Good point. You stay here, I'll go on a road trip.

Again.

Still.

Some more.

Ad nauseum.

Infinity.

Poor Stalinists....

Shoo. It's Sunday.

Got your broom all charged up?

Except that bringing peace to Korea is a major achievement - which infuriates you Stalinists, Trump actually deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Go wail and gnash teeth.
Can we wait until Korea HAS peace and Noko is denuclearized before we give Trump the Nobel?
Just sayin

Can we wait until Korea HAS peace and Noko is denuclearized before we give Trump the Nobel?
Just sayin

Of course, the Nobel prize was rushed into Obama's hands. But then again, if Donald's acceptance speech were followed a few hours later with Kim launching a surprise attack that would be awkward.

Again.

Still.

Some more.

Ad nauseum.

Infinity.

Poor Stalinists....

Shoo. It's Sunday.

Got your broom all charged up?

:D True story. I told my TL I was getting a tattoo, and he fires back a picture of a dragon. I replied "No, but that is a good idea. People should be warned that I may erupt in flames at any given moment!"

Go wail and gnash teeth.
Just sayin

As pointed out long ago, the primary North Korean nuclear facility has been destroyed. How and why are unknown, but it is a hot zone.

Maybe Trump just got lucky and the Communists blew up the site in an accident; maybe he sent in a precision strike team. We may never know, but the nuclear program is done, which is why Un came to the table.

Again.

Still.

Some more.

Ad nauseum.

Infinity.

OK... let's take Trump's exact words and do what the MSM does...dissect the statement word for word...
Here's Trump's exact words:

'I had one of the fake news groups this morning. They were saying, 'what do you think President Trump had to do with it?'"

Trump said. 'I'll tell you what. Like, how about everything?'

Trump says he had 'everything' to do with North Korea peace | Daily Mail Online

Statement 1)'I had one of the fake news groups this morning. They were saying, 'what do you think President Trump had to do with it?'"
The MSM fake news groups couched this in terms of what did Trump have to do with this... as if President Trump had NOTHING to do with it!
A) Who sent Mike Pompeo to meet with Kim? Trump?
B) Who called Kim's bluff regarding nuclear war, etc.? Trump?

So given the penchant of the MSM to bash Trump is it any wonder any human being would be very very defensive and make the statement that was NOT a definitive declaration...
but a rhetorical question " Like, how about everything?'
Did Trump adamantly and in a declarative statement say "I had everything to do with it"? NO! He has a question "Like how about everything"???

To me a logical rational human being who has seen the MSM bash Trump on ALMOST every front... I don't blame Trump for simply asking a rhetorical question...
" Like, how about everything?'

But as usual, the grossly biased MSM takes the statement and blows it WAY out of proportion!
Once again another blame Trump episode!

Just sayin

Of course, the Nobel prize was rushed into Obama's hands. But then again, if Donald's acceptance speech were followed a few hours later with Kim launching a surprise attack that would be awkward.
It does seem that there have been many countries involved in bringing Noko to heel. We will see what results from his talks with Kim. I dearly hope North Korea will stop its nuclear program, but it will certainly never disband it unless we clear out, and probably they wouldn't do it even then. We'll see though if he spent all those billions of dollars just to have a strong negotiating position in getting the US off the peninsula.
I don't really trust his motives. Do you?

It would be insulting if he only received one...

On the other hand it's also insulting if he receives one, after all, today they are awarded for empty promises. Trump isn't mere talk and has actually prevailed. Ending a 65 year war with 4D chess moves that no one saw coming, no small feat. It's like he tapped to dimensions that the rest of us aren't even aware.
after 2009...I thought u could by a Nobel peace prize at Wal-Mart

Nobel Peace Prize for that worthless affirmative action Negro after only a few months in office, really?

Forum List

Back