🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobel Prize To War Crimes?

Oh, you are funny, little baby huey.
We have been at war in Afghanistan since 2001.

Now, go fuck yourself, turdball.
Post a link to the declaration of war or just walk away like the LYING COWARDLY SON OF A BITCH you are. LINK?

Or what? What are you gonna do, you big old pussy boy?
Do you really think anyone gives a shit what kind of decelerations you write today or any day?
You speak tons for what a Hillary administration would look like.

How?

We have been at war in Afghanistan since October-November 2001 and no official declaration of war was ever made. Sure don't see little pussy boy baby huey dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 bitching over the fact that Bush never officially declared war, ,and yet, we were most definitely in a war. So......
This did NOT happen on a watch by BUSH. This IS Obama's watch. BUSH had NO CALL on the air strike. Now Obama killed at least NINETEEN INNOCENT people in one day.

Doctors, nurses and Orderly's from MANY nations. HE DID not Bush but Obama.

"HE DID not Bush but Obama."

There you go. Good for you. I knew that once you got that first whiskey down, we would have some fun.

Post a link to the declaration of war or just walk away like the LYING COWARDLY SON OF A BITCH you are. LINK?

Do you really think anyone gives a shit what kind of decelerations you write today or any day?

How?

We have been at war in Afghanistan since October-November 2001 and no official declaration of war was ever made. Sure don't see little pussy boy baby huey dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 bitching over the fact that Bush never officially declared war, ,and yet, we were most definitely in a war. So......
All I am saying is it is time for someone to come up with something different. If we get that chance.

Oh, I don't disagree with that at all.

How?

This did NOT happen on a watch by BUSH. This IS Obama's watch. BUSH had NO CALL on the air strike. Now Obama killed at least NINETEEN INNOCENT people in one day.

There you go. Good for you. I knew that once you got that first whiskey down, we would have some fun.
I don't drink. Got my water next to me. Post radiation burns to the inside of my throat. Now you got that link tard?

Last edited:

How?

I don't drink. Got my water next to me. Post radiation burns to the inside of my throat. Noe you got that link tard?

Baby Huey, don't be so boring. Come on, rub two or three brain cells together.

That may well be in the coming days. As the U.N. gathers evidence the possible CRIMINAL charge of war crimes IS being floated. What better way to flushing America down the toilet then it's leader convicted of war crimes?

Granted he IS guilty and just as much as the former leader of Libya. But THAT leader PAID his U.N. and the victims PLUS did his "sanction time". Only then did we kill him.

IF Obama and company are found GUILTY as I think they SHOULD be he will EXPECT America to protect his dumb ass. You democrats better cue up Biden if you want to CYA Obama's ass. And you had better get ready for sanctions on oil imports.

TPP could go from a want to an international need over night. You democrats put a fool in the White House and the chickens of his foolishness are coming home to roost.

"Kabul (AFP) - A suspected US air strike on a hospital killed 19 people Saturday in the Afghan city of Kunduz, medical charity MSF said, a bombardment that the UN condemned as "inexcusable, and possibly even criminal".

You put a smart ass community complainer in office and the WORLD knew it but you did anyway. Now we ALL might have to pay. The dumb ass idiot you put in the oval office is no better or different the some third world tyrant. This country can no longer afford that person or party.

And the WORLD is about to make us pay for being stupid.
UN slams 'inexcusable' Afghan hospital air strike that kills 19

You are absolutely insane. Truly, truly insane.
Go take your meds, baby huey.

In war, mistakes happen. People die.
So, go fuck yourself, turdball.

Thanks.
Post a link to the declaration of war. You opened the door so I intend to slam it on your cyber neck, link please.

Right now, it's YOUR credibility that is lacking. You should put up or shut up. You have been found out.

How?

I don't drink. Got my water next to me. Post radiation burns to the inside of my throat. Noe you got that link tard?

Baby Huey, don't be so boring. Come on, rub two or three brain cells together.
Now back to topic. Obama IS the commander in chief, so that being WELL known he is accountable for those air strikes. Not only does he have to approve them HE picks the people who carry them out. As many may recall he FIRED many top officers to make room for his picks.

He fired some of the most knowledgeable men and women in the military in decades to be more PC approved by putting HIS picks in such as homo's who were NOT qualified to do anything.

He added to this abuse by having an S.o.S. to stupid to use a fax machine on her own. His picks were so stupid they MIXED private AND government work at the SAME time on the SAME UNSECURED server. Those are facts.

Then this community slacker with NO international exposure OTHER then what he HAS kept hidden in his travel records as a young coke snorting pot smoking youth is given OUR safety and security to run.

We now face the murder of 19 and maybe more INNOCENT Doctors and Nurses. This is not leadership folks. Its down right disregard for international law. He may well be charged with violating the Geneva Convention, Something third rate sh8tholes do like North Vietnam did.

What a legacy to leave America, we make the list with Stalin AND Hitler for the wanton murder of CHARITY MEDICAL workers.
What's next? Killing orphans?

You are absolutely insane. Truly, truly insane.
Go take your meds, baby huey.

In war, mistakes happen. People die.
So, go fuck yourself, turdball.

Thanks.
Post a link to the declaration of war. You opened the door so I intend to slam it on your cyber neck, link please.

Right now, it's YOUR credibility that is lacking. You should put up or shut up. You have been found out.
Welcome to the front trench THB. It's an honor to have you here.

Forum List

Back