Nobody doubts the M4 is an assault weapon. Are there any material differences between an M4 and an AR15?

I's not hard or expensive to convert an AR15 to full auto capability. It's illegal as hell, and you should be ready to spend a lot of time in prison, but it's not that hard to do.
Why should you go to prison for that? Unless your finger is on the trigger, and you shoot and kill someone, you should be allowed to do whatever you want with your own gun, same as everyone else outside of prison.
Because that is the law.
the 2nd A says different,,

This GOTCHA attempt is so lame, we need to call in a veterinarian and have it put down.
It's an honest question. All I want is an honest answer.
Lots of people doubt its an assault rifle so the entire thread is pointless.
There are always people who live in their own little world, but if disagree with our military's definition, you're pretty much an idiot.
The military definition of a weapon is irrelevant. The military did not write the 2nd amendment nor do they enforce it.

Tard

There are always people who live in their own little world, but if disagree with our military's definition, you're pretty much an idiot.
who cares?? the 2nd was meant for military grade weapons,,
You're exactly the type person I'm talking about. The type that thinks the 2nd is the answer to every question, even if it has nothing to do with the subject. I have no doubt that if I asked you if it was raining, your answer would be the 2nd amendment.

This GOTCHA attempt is so lame, we need to call in a veterinarian and have it put down.
The military definition of a weapon is irrelevant. The military did not write the 2nd amendment nor do they enforce it.

Tard
I wasn't aware that the 2nd defined assault rifle.

who cares?? the 2nd was meant for military grade weapons,,
You're exactly the type person I'm talking about. The type that thinks the 2nd is the answer to every question, even if it has nothing to do with the subject. I have no doubt that if I asked you if it was raining, your answer would be the 2nd amendment.
it took you all this time to come up with that?? youre dumber than we thought,,

Tard
I wasn't aware that the 2nd defined assault rifle.
it covers all weapons,,

So do you call your bathroom the Latrine or the Head, or are you an idiot?

It's amusing to see how hard you are trying. No, I don't call my bathroom the Latrine or the Head, but I am aware that those are accepted terms that generally share the same definition. If someone does use those terms, I know what they are talking about. Does this have anything to do with the absurd claim that the term Assault Rifle is undefined?

Like you who thinks that it's soooooo easy to modify an AR 15 into a fully automatic weapon even though no one ever seems to use modified AR 15s to commit crimes

It's amusing to see how hard you are trying. No, I don't call my bathroom the Latrine or the Head, but I am aware that those are accepted terms that generally share the same definition. If someone does use those terms, I know what they are talking about. Does this have anything to do with the absurd claim that the term Assault Rifle is undefined?

You must be an idiot then, because it wasn't that hard to start with.
You are also the one saying that "we can all agree" what you want to call something is what it is, because the military calls it that.

But what we are talking about isn't an assault weapon as it is defined under current law.
I just like watching you crawfish all over the place acting like you might know what the fuck you are talking about.

You can call it whatever you want, but no one should be compelled to agree with your ass.

Like you who thinks that it's soooooo easy to modify an AR 15 into a fully automatic weapon even though no one ever seems to use modified AR 15s to commit crimes
Perhaps it would be beyond your ability to fabricate one small part, and purchase the rest. That wouldn't be a big hurdle for many.

Perhaps it would be beyond your ability to fabricate one small part, and purchase the rest. That wouldn't be a big hurdle for many.
it takes more to convert it than that,,

Well, no, it cannot be "easily" converted-the receiver is different.
Most people could make an auto sear in their garage with a grinder and a vice. It wouldn't be legal, but it could be done pretty easily. However, the question was other than full auto, what are the material differences between the two rifles.

Then what makes you think the government can ban them?....if everything can be made in a garage all that will be left with these guns are bad people...and you will be defenseless....why is that so hard for dumb libs to grasp?....

You are certainly free to start a thread on all of that if you want to. This thread is about the differences between two rifles. Try to stay on subject.

I thought this thread was about the ease in making automatic weapons out of semi auto....and how it can be done in a garage....am I wrong...

I have a giant sling shot between 2 trees that can shoot a bowling ball 327 yards. They said I had to stop doing it over the Interstate for some reason.

I tried that with the neighbor's cat. The bastard scratched me up pretty bad, but that has nothing to do with material differences between the two rifles.

You are also the one saying that "we can all agree" what you want to call something is what it is, because the military calls it that.

But what we are talking about isn't an assault weapon as it is defined under current law.
I just like watching you crawfish all over the place acting like you might know what the fuck you are talking about.

You can call it whatever you want, but no one should be compelled to agree with your ass.

The M4 most certainly is an assault rifle. It was unfortunate that I used the wrong term in the title. That is a mistake that I acknowledged early in the conversation. (somewhere around #40 or #41) I should have used assault rifle, but as I noted in the acknowledgment I didn't know how to edit the title at that point.

According to the Defense Intelligence Agency, “assault rifles” are “short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between a submachine gun and rifle cartridges.” All assault rifles are capable of automatic fire.

You are certainly free to use your own definitions if you would like, but your definition might not be as widely accepted as the military Defense Intelligence Agency definitions. You can call a squirrel a fluffy tail tree rat if you want to. I don't care.

The M4 most certainly is an assault rifle. It was unfortunate that I used the wrong term in the title. That is a mistake that I acknowledged early in the conversation. (somewhere around #40 or #41) I should have used assault rifle, but as I noted in the acknowledgment I didn't know how to edit the title at that point.

According to the Defense Intelligence Agency, “assault rifles” are “short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between a submachine gun and rifle cartridges.” All assault rifles are capable of automatic fire.

You are certainly free to use your own definitions if you would like, but your definition might not be as widely accepted as the military Defense Intelligence Agency definitions. You can call a squirrel a fluffy tail tree rat if you want to. I don't care.
it doesnt matter cause that type of weapon is covered by the 2nd A,,

Forum List

Back