🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

You know I'm more than capable of deciding for myself what type of gun and magazine I need.

So is the guy who wants to shoot up a movie theater
So I get punished because of his insanity?

How are you "punished" by not having a 30 round magazine for your AK47?
By having the choice taken from me. If a deranged person is determined to shoot up a movie theater do you really a ban on 30 round magazines will stop them?

As a society, we have to balance your right to have the toys of your choice vs the threat of those toys against society

You have no valid need of a 30 round semi auto rifle, while serial killers have demonstrated their need for that weapon
ANd no one has demonstrated that banning a 30 rd magazine either makes it impossible for people to get one, or would stop serial killers(??).
So another fail by Nutjobber, proving RABBI RULES #2!

if no one needs them than civilian law enforcement and state national guards shouldn't have them either

anything civilian cops have so should the rest of us

You know I'm more than capable of deciding for myself what type of gun and magazine I need.

By having the choice taken from me. If a deranged person is determined to shoot up a movie theater do you really a ban on 30 round magazines will stop them?

As a society, we have to balance your right to have the toys of your choice vs the threat of those toys against society

You have no valid need of a 30 round semi auto rifle, while serial killers have demonstrated their need for that weapon
First you have no idea of what my needs might be second I can recall no serial killers using semi automatic weapons with 30 round magazines I don't recall the night stalker, son of Sam, or Ted Bundy using such a weapon.

ANd no one has demonstrated that banning a 30 rd magazine either makes it impossible for people to get one, or would stop serial killers(??).
So another fail by Nutjobber, proving RABBI RULES #2!

Actually, they have

Large capacity, assault type weapons are the tool of choice for mass assassins. Just because you can't make a weapon "impossible" to obtain, doesn't mean you should make it easy to obtain

First you have no idea of what my needs might be second I can recall no serial killers using semi automatic weapons with 30 round magazines I don't recall the night stalker, son of Sam, or Ted Bundy using such a weapon.
Tell me of all the times your life depended on access to an assault type weapon with a 30 round magazine

if no one needs them than civilian law enforcement and state national guards shouldn't have them either

Damn.....what a stupid post
its a stupid post to morons who don't understand the purpose of the 2A or the Heller ruling

would you like to be edified as to the Heller ruling?

weapons that are in common circulation and use are presumed to be protected by the 2A unless they are unusually dangerous. Stuff used by partially trained CIVILIAN police officers in CIVILIAN URBAN environments are by definition, commonly used and not unusually dangerous

Tell me of all the times your life depended on access to an assault type weapon with a 30 round magazine
tell me where the limit should be. today 30 tomorrow 20 and given your garment voiding fear of weapons, you'd want no more than one shot

its a stupid post to morons who don't understand the purpose of the 2A or the Heller ruling

weapons that are in common circulation and use are presumed to be protected by the 2A unless they are unusually dangerous. Stuff used by partially trained CIVILIAN police officers in CIVILIAN URBAN environments are by definition, commonly used and not unusually dangerous
Thanks for reminding us of how deeply your stupidity descends

Heller says nothing of the kind

so you have a law degree

you have lectured on the 2A at ABA accredited law schools

You have been cited in law reviews on the Second Amendment

You regularly converse with second Amendment scholars

I think you are clueless about the subject and you cannot tell the difference between an "assault weapon" and a rectal vibrator

so you have a law degree

I think you are clueless about the subject and you cannot tell the difference between an "assault weapon" and a rectal vibrator
I may not have a law degree, but I do watch Judge Judy every day which more than qualifies me to dispute your idiotic interpretation of Heller

The same number of times a serial killer used one.

so you have a law degree

I may not have a law degree, but I do watch Judge Judy every day which more than qualifies me to dispute your idiotic interpretation of Heller

lets play a game then. so what was the major holding in Heller?

panty wetting gun haters fail to understand that civilian law enforcement officers using something is pretty good evidence that the weapon has primo-use for self defensive purposes by other civilians

Now you are being obtuse

You know we are talking the James Holmes and Adam Lanzas of the world. Try to keep up with the thread

panty wetting gun haters fail to understand that civilian law enforcement officers using something is pretty good evidence that the weapon has primo-use for self defensive purposes by other civilians

You believe you have a Constitutionally protected right to shoot it out with the police?

You believe you have a Constitutionally protected right to shoot it out with the police?

what a moronic question. that is like saying that a constitutionally protected right to travel means you can drive a car through a crowd of children or your right to association means you can break into a federal prison to sleep with your boyfriend who is doing 25 to life

No matter how many times you post that lie, IT IS STILL A LIE!

He's just trolling now I asked him to discuss Heller and he couldn't

He's just trolling now I asked him to discuss Heller and he couldn't
Nice try at misdirection

Let's constrain our discussion of Heller to your ridiculous assertion that it allows civilians access to the same weapons as police

Why don't you tell us which section of Heller you misread to draw that conclusion?

Forum List

Back