🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nobody needs an AK47 with a 30 round magazine

My question is will he be prosecuted if he has to kill to protect his store? My guess is yes. What a shame!

Yeah, OK they do. Here's a guy proving it.
This guy exercising his 2nd Amendment right to defend his store in Ferguson is AWESOME | SOOPERMEXICAN
all-damn-day-05.jpg

"Go ahead make my day!"

Famous quote...
From one of our founding fathers I believe.
Or maybe it's in our Constitution...I forget.

:eusa_whistle:

Hope he doesn't shoot his left foot off............Is the safety on??????

One gun needed without the BS of I'm a bad ass...........Like the guns anyway.

PUNK! :badgrin:

How does the picture prove that he needs the hi-cap magazine to defend his store?
Well, are you psychic...do you know if he needs those 30 rounds...since the police are not responding to calls for help...they are too busy at the moment...can you guarantee that he won't need a full magazine if an organized group of gun wielding thugs decide to attack the store he is protecting? what if 2 or 3 or even more violent criminals decide to start shooting at them to gain access to the store...what if it is a high end store, like a jewelry store where there is real wealth to be had for criminals...if there is a shoutout...how many bullets will he need? do you know?...how long will the attack last...do you know? Especially since any determined attack won't be,stopped by the police...

I always enjoy when people are so sure about something they can't know or control...

lakoreans.jpg

58852252.jpg

la-riots-asian.jpg

LA RIOTS - A FEW YEARS BACK ....

These Asians knew how to fight for their Rights and Property - It's about time some of you White MFers fought back !!

I know what you're thinking, punk.
You're thinking "did he fire 30 shots or only 29?"
Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement.
But being this is an AK-47, my favorite weapon in the world and will blow you all to hell including your reproductive system,
you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Last edited:
Again...he is probably holding someone else's weapon as they were busy with something else...

That is not a high cap magazine. Its a 30 round magazine which is the normal standard for such a rifle

What? lol.

Are you hard of understanding? The gun was designed to accept a 30rd mag. That is the standard. It is not "hi cap" in any way. It is normal capacity.

High capacity is a number, not a standard, idiot, and Stag Arms is also content to sell a standard version that comes standard with a ten round magazine for purchase where the law requires such.

What? lol.

Are you hard of understanding? The gun was designed to accept a 30rd mag. That is the standard. It is not "hi cap" in any way. It is normal capacity.

High capacity is a number, not a standard, idiot, and Stag Arms is also content to sell a standard version that comes standard with a ten round magazine for purchase where the law requires such.

It's not standard. It's required by state law. It is a low capacity magazine, to match the low intelligence of people who think crap like that makes a difference.

Forum List

Back