Noem: Texas should stand their ground

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Somebody needs to stand up for states' rights. Good to see Noem recognize this as a states' rights issue. I wouldn't be surprised if she was Trump's VP pick.

---Texas should stand their ground,” Noem told Bash. “They should enforce their state law and go back to the constitutional rights that they’ve been granted to protect their state sovereignty.”---

We went to the Black Hills in June during the lock down of 2020. South Dakota was wide open. Had a great time there and then went to Cody, Thermopolis and Yellowstone. Wonderful trip. Gas was less than $2/gal.
I've been there 3 or 4 times. I was seriously thinking of moving there but ultimately there's just too much snow and cold.

Somebody needs to stand up for states' rights. Good to see Noem recognize this as a states' rights issue. I wouldn't be surprised if she was Trump's VP pick.

---Texas should stand their ground,” Noem told Bash. “They should enforce their state law and go back to the constitutional rights that they’ve been granted to protect their state sovereignty.”---

Yes, stand their ground, right until they're standing nose to nose with their country's military under arms.

She and Viv, playing for the VP slot for the savior.
My guess??.............she gives better than Viv. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, stand their ground, right until they're standing nose to nose with their country's military under arms.
You sound like a fucking foreigner - "military under arms"... what the fuck is that?

Where is this military under arms? They've had several days to muster here in Texas.

We're waiting. Any update from the party that likes to fuck kids?

Trump's future running mate.

EXCLUSIVE: Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been having a years-long clandestine affair​

• DailyMail.com uncovered evidence of Lewandowski and Noem's fling: Dozens of trips that mixed business with pleasure, private flights and luxury resort stays
  • The pair met up Friday for a Trump campaign rally in Rapid City, South Dakota, but were careful to have no public interaction – despite being close for years
  • The two were first suspected of being romantically involved in 2021, but Noem scornfully dismissed the story as 'total garbage and a disgusting lie' at the time

EXCLUSIVE: Married South Dakota governor Kristi Noem and Trump advisor Corey Lewandowski have been having a years-long clandestine affair​

• DailyMail.com uncovered evidence of Lewandowski and Noem's fling: Dozens of trips that mixed business with pleasure, private flights and luxury resort stays
  • The pair met up Friday for a Trump campaign rally in Rapid City, South Dakota, but were careful to have no public interaction – despite being close for years
  • The two were first suspected of being romantically involved in 2021, but Noem scornfully dismissed the story as 'total garbage and a disgusting lie' at the time
Yaaawwwwwnnnn.

Forum List

Back