Non-classical barbies

WinterBorn
American girls have narrow hips and no waist. Don't you know about it? That's why I say that it is unacceptable to change the standards of barbie, this is a dirty policy.

im-17266

And none of those women have the proportions of the Barbi doll.
What? The classic Barbie does not have a narrow waist and unfolded hips and a hole between the thighs. These are the proportions of Barbie. A narrow waist can only be if there are wide hips and a narrow chest. Hourglass type. Barbie's body is closer to a man's in proportion than an hourglass's body.

barbe.jpg

A narrow waist is not a property of a woman at all, but some kind of defect in evolution, it only disfigures women and is an anatomically harmful property.

What? The classic Barbie does not have a narrow waist and unfolded hips and a hole between the thighs. These are the proportions of Barbie. A narrow waist can only be if there are wide hips and a narrow chest. Hourglass type. Barbie's body is closer to a man's in proportion than an hourglass's body.

View attachment 787334

I think the doll pictured in your post is not an actual Barbi doll.

The original Barbi was not a healthy ideal. "If a Barbie doll is scaled to human size, then Barbie stands at 5’9” and weighs 110 pounds. Additionally, she has a 36 inch chest, 18 inch waist, and 33 inch hips. If a woman were to have these measurements, she wouldn’t even be able to menstruate!"

And Bratz dolls would have encephalitis ..

Do you guys get that these are just children's toys?

NEWS_812039815_AR_0_0.jpg

The prototype barbie Lili was also of the American type of body

12656565-lilli-comics-new-1516281862-650-4e48fe3e27-1520844528.jpg

So you are saying that Mattel changed the Barbi after the first series?
All Barbies are narrow-hipped and long-legged, not a single Barbie has a Northern European type of pelvis. Even if there is a waist, it has never been too thin there. You are lying

All Barbies are narrow-hipped and long-legged, not a single Barbie has a Northern European type of pelvis. Even if there is a waist, it has never been too thin there. You are lying

The Barbie in the box is not built like later Barbies were.

Yes, they are toys. But rupol thinks that Mattel should not be allowed to change Barbie at all/

Rupol is crazier than an outhouse rat.

The rest of us have a duty not to play into his insanity.

Awww come on! Messing with rupol is so much fun!

I even had someone tell me recently that they enjoyed seeing me verbally slap him around.

The Barbie in the box is not built like later Barbies were.
perhaps Kennedy was trying to promote the German type of Marilyn Monroe.
Can you show me a barbie with stubby X-shaped Monroe legs?

You dreamed about it when you accidentally fell asleep with your dildo in your ass.

perhaps Kennedy was trying to promote the German type of Marilyn Monroe.
Can you show me a barbie with stubby X-shaped Monroe legs?

You are the one that started this thread saying that they cannot change barbie's shape. Barbie is owned by Mattel. I think Mattel can change anything they want on the doll.

Forum List

Back