Non Politicians You’d Vote to Be POTUS

I'd vote for me.

I did vote for Roseanne the year she said she was going to run, but chickened out. Voted for her anyway, cause there wasn't anything decent on the list of names I was looking at, so I chose to use my write in feature.

Hell, I should be writing in MY name on ballots!!! Shit, WHY hadn't I thought of this before???? Geez!!!

As for anyone else.....

I like Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Kevan Moezzi, and Qiana Denise Lillard (Judge).

I'm sad to say though, there aren't many women out there that are tough broads, that don't put up with anybodys shit.......no matter who you are or who you think you are, that I would vote for.

Last edited:
Now if you are talking about THIS Mike Rowe............

rowe-m.jpg

Fuck yeah I'd vote for him!!!!!

You know he WOULD get his hands "dirty" by draining the swamp and paving over it!!!

Democrats solution?
Spend $5 Trillion we don’t have next year.
That's one way to look at it, another is to think of it as investment that will return dividends later. Would you have the same complaint if GM spent borrowed money to build a factory?

Is it really any worse that cutting taxes without cutting spending as both Reagan and Trump did?

That's one way to look at it, another is to think of it as investment that will return dividends later. Would you have the same complaint if GM spent borrowed money to build a factory?

Is it really any worse that cutting taxes without cutting spending as both Reagan and Trump did?
Ah. Another $5,000,000,000,000 = $0 believer.

Forum List

Back