Non-Russian Trannie Story of the Day

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Once again, the left is hell-bent on giving mentally ill persons guns...

Austin Mayor Urges Transgender People To Apply For Police Jobs After Trump Military Ban

Austin Mayor Urges Transgender People To Apply For Police Jobs After Trump Military Ban
https://patch.com/texas/downtownaus...people-apply-police-jobs-after-trump-military
"If you're qualified to keep our country safe you're qualified to keep Austin safe," Adler wrote on Facebook and Twitter. "Transgender Americans are welcome on our police force. Austin is the safest big city in Texas partly because we know our differences make us a stronger community. If you get kicked out of the service because you're transgender, please apply to join our police force."

"If you're qualified to keep our country safe you're qualified to keep Austin safe," Adler wrote on Facebook and Twitter. "Transgender Americans are welcome on our police force. Austin is the safest big city in Texas partly because we know our differences make us a stronger community. If you get kicked out of the service because you're transgender, please apply to join our police force."
Austin is the butt stain capitol of Texas.

Austin is the butt stain capitol of Texas.

We have one of those here: It's called "Madison". The city surrounded on all sides by reality.

I think your obsession with trannys is not good for your mental health. You're not latent, are you? You know what they say about tough guys, a lot are latent homosexuals.

Why dont trannies speak out for schizos having the right to join the military? Or people with aspergers? Or people with other forms of delusion?
Freaking bigots

I think your obsession with trannys is not good for your mental health. You're not latent, are you? You know what they say about tough guys, a lot are latent homosexuals.

So by your feeble attempt at reverse logic, I must really be a Democrat since I voted for a Republican?

Or maybe I really hate guns, since I have so many of them?

Or I really must like liver and onions because I never have that for dinner?

Nice try, but major failage. Do you have any idea how many times I've heard that ignorant argument?

So by your feeble attempt at reverse logic, I must really be a Democrat since I voted for a Republican?

Nice try, but major failage. Do you have any idea how many times I've heard that ignorant argument?

So by your logic one doesn't have a problem that keeps talking about trannys and people who are not like you?

I'm not the one who is starting threads with a little tranny inserted into each one, it's only you tough guys.

So by your logic one doesn't have a problem that keeps talking about trannys and people who are not like you?

I'm not the one who is starting threads with a little tranny inserted into each one, it's only you tough guys.

Hell, you just used the "T" word twice yourself. :laugh:

Forum List

Back