Non violent criminals

Wow. I love the way the piece focuses on how Obama didn't personally pardon the murderous crackhead, and thus calls the story "false",

while ignoring the real meat of the issue, that Obama's policies let this pos out early and he killed a woman and two children.

Wow. I love the way the piece focuses on how Obama didn't personally pardon the murderous crackhead, and thus calls the story "false",

while ignoring the real meat of the issue, that Obama's policies let this pos out early and he killed a woman and two children.
No shit he signed the law, the "fact" checked are si fucking biased.

3 people including two kids are dead from a fucked up policy.
I cant wait until the left gets crazier and wants to let out convicted murderers.

I think Trump is beginning to wave up black America, these stupid laws hurts blacks way more than whites

I wouldn't worry about it, private prison stock soared upon the news of Trump's win, and we are still a beacon of incarceration for the world.

You can still blame the half black guy for everything for the rest of your life, not to worry.

I cant wait until the left gets crazier and wants to let out convicted murderers.

I think Trump is beginning to wave up black America, these stupid laws hurts blacks way more than whites

I'm sure you're right, black america is waving up and will embrace Bannonism.

What do you mean "until"? YOu forget about Willie Horton already?

I wouldn't worry about it, private prison stock soared upon the news of Trump's win, and we are still a beacon of incarceration for the world.

You can still blame the half black guy for everything for the rest of your life, not to worry.

Are you claiming that Obama had nothing to do with the Early Release changes?

I wouldn't worry about it, private prison stock soared upon the news of Trump's win,
That's what's called a win-win situation. The public and a business both win. I don't give a rat's ass when those losers lose. That's what they do.

Well I guess you like black guys just killing black women and children. He dintorni hurt me, i just have compassion fornthat woman, her kids and her famili. If a story like that doesnt piss you off, you have no heart or soul.

So guys like that shouldnt be in jail?

Well I guess you like black guys just killing black women and children. He dintorni hurt me, i just have compassion fornthat woman, her kids and her famili. If a story like that doesnt piss you off, you have no heart or soul.

You sound like a child who didn't get his way.

I think guys like you are not where I should get my information, that's all.

So you don't believe this happened?

You sound like a child who didn't get his way.
Nope i just dont like criminals and when they are let out and kill a family, people who let them out should be shot.

I wouldn't worry about it, private prison stock soared upon the news of Trump's win,
That's what's called a win-win situation. The public and a business both win. I don't give a rat's ass when those losers lose. That's what they do.

The aristocracy wins again as america returns to profit from bondage. And, yes, business wins, in some states with slave labor contracts. Why pay american workers when you can lobby for longer sentences and the criminalization of more behaviors, and send your jobs into the prisons where labor is much cheaper? This is how the jobs are coming back to America.

So what results is a profit motive for higher crime rates in society, higher rates of recidivism, higher drug use rates, and a constant slave labor force, fine with some since they think it will only affect a group of people they feel they can never be corralled into, but profit know no such distinctions.

And it came about in the typical American underhanded fashion. This stuff all rolled out in a pilot program in TN when now senator Lamar Alexander was gov of TN. He and his sweet wife Honey Alexander both held stock in CCA at the time this launched.

America; same as it ever was, and utterly bipartisan.

So you don't believe this happened?

Haven't looked into this particular incident, and won't get all anxious with you on command.

Forum List

Back