Nope, I don't think she's going to make it

Maybe KARMA has zapped you, you LYING BITCH... perhaps one of YOUR illegals gave you TB they are bringing over?? Wouldn't that be justice?

She's done. Most don't want Caine. Or her. Now its going to be either Trump or Johnson. I'd love to have Pence with Trump as VP.

Then an hour later in Cleveland.. LMAO

No wonder she's hiding .. she's coughing holes in her sphincter muscle which is probably why she has to wear a diaper connected to a colostomy bag.

OMG it gets worse! It think she should have a doctor follow her around or something.

Or perhaps she's half mutant cat and has a hairball stuck in her bloated goblet?

zjewa.jpg

Notice that she came to Cleveland for an event that was already scheduled in our inner city to get more than a couple hundred people to hear her speak?
Nothing like a captive audience.......

She's done. Most don't want Caine. Or her. Now its going to be either Trump or Johnson. I'd love to have Pence with Trump as VP.

She sure sounds like she's done. No wonder she doesn't want to hold a press conference. I wouldn't either.

Notice that she came to Cleveland for an event that was already scheduled in our inner city to get more than a couple hundred people to hear her speak?
Nothing like a captive audience.......

Maybe that's it.......nah.

I went downtown to watch the Blue Angles today, and while those jets pour out a lot of smoke, I didn't come home with a cough like that. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then an hour later in Cleveland.. LMAO

No wonder she's hiding .. she's coughing holes in her sphincter muscle which is probably why she has to wear a diaper connected to a colostomy bag.
What the he'll is wrong with you democrats? Pull the plug on her candidacy. Help this poor woman. She's dying in front of you as you cheer Hillary, Hillary.

They will drag her corpse and put her hand on that bible......they will then put the pen in her hand to nominate those Supreme Court Justices.........that is worth everything to them...it gives them the entire country....

Hi, I’m Hillary….cough….cough….cough….Clinton. ….cough….cough….cough… all these rumors about my health are completely unfounded….cough….cough….cough…. In fact, my doctor said I am healthy as a leper on Shitfaced Island, or did he say I was hoarse? Well, anyways….cough….cough…..….cough….cough….cough…
I’m Hillary….cough….cough….cough….cough…Clinton
….cough….cough….cough…
cough.....cough….cough….cough….cough….cough….cough….cough….cough

You don't even need to pull "the bernie" crap.

4 Dead Politicians Who Still Got Elected

I remember mel carnahan...he was running against John Ashcroft.......instead of fighting it...Ashcroft said he thought Mrs. Carnahan had been through enough and let her take the seat.....then...when it was time to be classy, and John Ashcroft was up for Attorney General...the bitch Mrs. Carnahan said she wouldn't support his nomination....

That was one of the lessons I learned about left wing civility ....it doesn't exist...
Never give a liberal and even brake. When they are down is your opportunity to decapitate them. Only a fool would pass it up.

As Mark Levin once said that when you have your foot on a left winger neck, you don't take it off and give them a hand up.......like the Republican party does over and over again.......you press down....metephorically speaking....

We know how this ends. Trump gets whupped, and all the Trump-cucks here vanish, being how there's not a gonad to be found among the whole lot of 'em combined. It's just a matter of counting down the days now. And stockpiling the popcorn.

And no, Trump-losers, we will not take pity on you in your loserdom, so don't ask. A lesson needs to be taught unto the seventh generation, concerning the price to be paid for betraying both your country and basic human decency.

Hil-liar came to visit us here in Cleveland this holiday. How nice. But I'm getting a little worried about this old lady. She didn't even start talking before she nearly coughed up a pig. When she got over that spell, she struggled to address the packed house of 3,000 people. Her raspier than normal voice sounded like it was coming from a hospital bed. Is Hillary even going to make it to the election? Seriously!

Hillary Clinton fights cough during Labor Day speech in Cleveland, blames Trump 'allergy'

poor little insane wingnutliars

We know how this ends. Trump gets whupped, and all the Trump-cucks here vanish, being how there's not a gonad to be found among the whole lot of 'em combined. It's just a matter of counting down the days now. And stockpiling the popcorn.

And no, Trump-losers, we will not take pity on you in your loserdom, so don't ask. A lesson needs to be taught unto the seventh generation, concerning the price to be paid for betraying both your country and basic human decency.

You mean like Hil-liar did with her emails and store front charity?

Forum List

Back