NorCal Cop Killing Suspect Captured in Bakersfield Area

May Corporal Ronil Singh Rest In Peace. Sending prayers and thoughts of love to his family.

The murderer has to pay! Scum like that has no right to walk free! Hope he burns in Hell!

BAKERSFIELD (CBSLA/AP) – Following a statewide manhunt, a suspect wanted in the slaying of a police officer in Northern CaliforniaWednesday has been captured in the Bakersfield area. The Kern County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to CBS San Francisco Friday morning that the suspect in the slaying of 33-year-old Newman Police Cpl. Ronil Singh was arrested. The Modesto Bee newspaper reports that he was caught either Thursday night or Friday morning.

That fat dirty BROWN illegal mexican captured. Meanwhile cnn and msnbc are talking about how evil Trump is for wanting to build a wall to protect us from these dirty fucking BROWN diseased scumbags from every dirty fucking shithole south of this great country.
Hopefully right guy and he gets life! If not they will find the right guy and he gets fried. The system still works I am not worried. The system gets it right most the time but not always.

Liberal counter arguments yes deport all criminal aliens and give the rest a free pass to citizenship is bullshit. If your a criminal you should go to jail not be deported. Deport them after they have served their time.

Why do they always end up in Bakersfield?

sun+fun.jpg

Oh, there are plenty of them.
There are plenty of racists everywhere, including on the left. In fact despite their rhetoric I'd say the left has more than their share. And of course it's idiotic to claim Trump voters have a monopoly on racism.

He was asking a left wing tard a question.

My "plenty" refers specifically to all the left wing losers on this site who have no problem calling people names....and then spitting all over themselves if you criticize BO.
Bingo

Liberal counter arguments yes deport all criminal aliens and give the rest a free pass to citizenship is bullshit. If your a criminal you should go to jail not be deported. Deport them after they have served their time.
Agree... If they have committed crimes in this country, they should be punished for those crimes in this country. After that, kick'em out.

Aside from all the racism, we need border security, and we need to lock up every leftist that is against securing our nation and border. I have NO PROBLEM WITH ANY RACE of people, just as long as they want to come here legally, want to assimilate, mean us no harm, and are wanting to contribute to our cultures and economy in a positive way.
----------------------------------- no reason for importing more legal or illegal people into the USA that in 2010 had a Census Population of 310 million and thats not counting ALL the embedded and hidden illegal aliens Beagle . [just saying]

Agree... If they have committed crimes in this country, they should be punished for those crimes in this country. After that, kick'em out.
--------------------------------- only problem with that is that it costs USA Taxpayers money and doesn't achieve anything except to give them a place to hold Gang Meetings with Compadres or friends , amigos , yada , yada

--------------------------------- only problem with that is that it costs USA Taxpayers money and doesn't achieve anything except to give them a place to hold Gang Meetings with Compadres or friends , amigos , yada , yada
deporting doesn't get rid of the problem when the just sneak back in and sanctuary cities cover for their criminal asses. Maybe we should execute them instead.

Aside from all the racism, we need border security, and we need to lock up every leftist that is against securing our nation and border. I have NO PROBLEM WITH ANY RACE of people, just as long as they want to come here legally, want to assimilate, mean us no harm, and are wanting to contribute to our cultures and economy in a positive way.
----------------------------------- no reason for importing more legal or illegal people into the USA that in 2010 had a Census Population of 310 million and thats not counting ALL the embedded and hidden illegal aliens Beagle . [just saying]
We do need to have a lull in light of what the Demon-crats had been up to for quite sometime now in all of it. Yes, I agree.

Well until we deal with the Demon-crats ridiculous thinking, then we have to hold them here if criminals, because if we deport them they will just sneak right back in again. At least by us knowing where they are until the border is secure, then innocent American's aren't being killed by them.

deporting doesn't get rid of the problem when the just sneak back in and sanctuary cities cover for their criminal asses. Maybe we should execute them instead.
Aside from your extreme take on executing them, I agree with your other sentiment expressed, but no executing people outside of them committing a crime worthy of such a sentence.

How many lives will it take before democrats see the importance of having a wall on our southern border?

Democrats will ignore the problems they create until they experience it.

'libby schaff' mayor of 'oakland' let 900 illega
How many lives will it take before democrats see the importance of having a wall on our southern border?

Democrats will ignore the problems they create until they experience it.
------------------------------------ its my opinion that both parties see any problems that legal or illegals cause for the little people as manageable . After all , when is the last time that a Politician , his family or kids been hurt by any sort of imported person . Same thoughts go for rich people and 'hollywooders' that are never hurt by any type of imported person .

That fat dirty BROWN illegal mexican captured. Meanwhile cnn and msnbc are talking about how evil Trump is for wanting to build a wall to protect us from these dirty fucking BROWN diseased scumbags from every dirty fucking shithole south of this great country.

Remember, racism had nothing to do with Trump's win. After all, the Trump voters say so.
Your dog whistle is tiring. Get a life

Your dog whistle is tiring. Get a life

You could have just stayed quiet, but instead you couldn't resist running cover for TheOwl's openly racist rant.

What caused you to feel such a burning need to defend his racism?

And Tycho, why did you thank Gramps for defending the open racism?
You dumb fucking hypocritical gasbag. You have no idea how or why I smoke you fucking demented racists out.

Keep pretending and lie to everyone and yourself how you don't have prejudice you fucking half whit.

Meanwhile keep your brown pets as the political weapons they are for you. You fucking patronizing moronic racist piece of shit.

I love how the only thing that fucking concerns a fucking pathetic blob like you is the fact that I call the brown piece of Mexican shit, the brown piece of Mexican shit he is.

Not one fucking thing about that fucking dirty fucking Mexican did. Not one bit of concern from your dumb ass about how we was protected by fucking liberals just like you.

You fucking loser. Don't pretend you don't live in a gated community behind walls you piece of shit.

Now, go let your little brown pets know what victims they are. Make sure they are always your little mental slaves. Go tell them you are their massa. Still.

Loser. You will never get it.

You dumb fucking hypocritical gasbag. You have no idea how or why I smoke you fucking demented racists out.

This is why I trigger the racists. Owl is backpedaling now, trying to explain why his open racism wasn't really open racism. The shaming got results. My work here is done.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back