Normalization of pedophillia goes mainstream, child molesters rebranded as minor attacked persons

In a disturbing attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation,” pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.
Normalization of Pedophilia Goes Mainstream, Child Molesters Rebranded as 'Minor Attracted Persons'

All we can say is we told you this push was going to happen way back during the days of that bastard Obama who kick started this whole entire system of bring down the WEST. The sheep are to stupid, the scared are to stupid, the deniars are to stupid as the only thing they know how to do is cover their eyes and hope it all goes away. But, it won't sheep what part of reality and all those years of denying it do for you morons? NOTHING!! You all are just giving your kids up for the Elites who see you as nothing but enslaved idiots.

LIKE WE SAID WE WARNED YOU THE LGBT MOVEMEMT WOULD BE USED AND ALL YOU USEFUL IDIOTS COULD SCREAM WAS ' THAT'S FAKE" THAT'S NOT TRUE" oh that won't happen LMFAO...

Notice how long we have been warning fools..

View attachment 207488
Death penalty for all child predators... no exceptions, no "rehabilitation"! Conclusive, admitted, irrefutable "red handed" cases only, (obviously)... IMHO

You know, sodomy was a hanging offense in all the states not long ago.

Like Dennis Hopper said in "Blue Velvet".."Homosexuality isn't about same-sex attraction, it's about domination." -Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet.

In a disturbing attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation,” pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.
Normalization of Pedophilia Goes Mainstream, Child Molesters Rebranded as 'Minor Attracted Persons'

All we can say is we told you this push was going to happen way back during the days of that bastard Obama who kick started this whole entire system of bring down the WEST. The sheep are to stupid, the scared are to stupid, the deniars are to stupid as the only thing they know how to do is cover their eyes and hope it all goes away. But, it won't sheep what part of reality and all those years of denying it do for you morons? NOTHING!! You all are just giving your kids up for the Elites who see you as nothing but enslaved idiots.

LIKE WE SAID WE WARNED YOU THE LGBT MOVEMEMT WOULD BE USED AND ALL YOU USEFUL IDIOTS COULD SCREAM WAS ' THAT'S FAKE" THAT'S NOT TRUE" oh that won't happen LMFAO...

Notice how long we have been warning fools..

View attachment 207488

This is a good vs. evil thing. End of story.

Seems there's a number of tight-rope walkers in this thread balancing over an abyss of acceptance, tolerance and or running interference for the psycho-circus freak show the American cultural revolution has led us to the tip and precipice of.

Republican, Democrat, Independent--doesn't matter. Either you contribute to raising awareness of this evil, stand in solidarity while on vigil against it, or you're damn well one of them.

The radical feminist/cultural Marxist/neo-Leninist anti-family fringe Left in this country is to blame for this evil; they opened up the gate to it with their very first salvo aimed destroying the traditional nuclear family and institution of marriage and extra rights for homosexuals, six decades ago. They have no defense, no excuse, no justification for opening the American cultural door to vicious attack on the innocence of our children.

This nation has divided itself into two colossal ships. One is weathered, beaten, yet somehow still a majestic Lady--even this close to sundown. She's red, white and blue and some call her the Madame Blue. The other ship is on fire, burning, her decks blurred by the motion of writhing millions. And yet, and yet, millions more treading water in turbulent seas between the two ships are choosing to swim toward the one burning, climbing aboard . . . and sinking with it.

Choose wisely.

Like Dennis Hopper said in "Blue Velvet".."Homosexuality isn't about same-sex attraction, it's about domination." -Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet.

Yes, and we all look to characters that Dennis Hopper has played in a movie for the answers to all our questions.

Yes, and we all look to characters that Dennis Hopper has played in a movie for the answers to all our questions.

Just like we all use pictures of somebody's daughter for an avatar, amirite? Owait..that's just you.

Just like we all use pictures of somebody's daughter for an avatar, amirite? Owait..that's just you.

I don't quote that avatar and portray it as a universal truth.

Some of us, as the founding fathers of our Nation did, look to inspiration and answers beyond 'Hollywood' for direction in the most integrally nuanced aspects of our societal construct... Just saying .. I'm from the 'Middle East' but that doesn't diminish the fact that the Bible holds a lot of answers for all of humanity...

Yes, and some of you quote Dennis Hopper characters for that.

The truth is where you find it.

How old is Ivanka in that picture, bully?

19, I already checked. :rolleyes:

Old enough to proudly prance up and down a model's runway with her titty flopping around, and not make any effort to cover it.

Old enough to proudly prance up and down a model's runway with her titty flopping around, and not make any effort to cover it.

Mmm...titties!

Bull Shit Marion... that is an 'Oxy Moron'... Truth is immutable or it is not truth! (period)! If it is some platitude of perception... I hope you clear this up or counter me directly... Sorry Marrion...

Notice kids around this trash......

upload_2018-7-29_22-49-51.png

Pedophilia Included As ‘Sexual Orientation’ On New LGBT Pride Flag

Bull Shit Marion... that is an 'Oxy Moron'... Truth is immutable or it is not truth! (period)! If it is some platitude of perception... I hope you clear this up or counter me directly... Sorry Marrion...

It really is the truth. There always a "top and a bottom" or a "pitcher and a catcher" in faggotry, no?

That's exactly how it is.

Too bad that clip can't be found on the internet.

Well that's rather the point..some of us think "old enough" means one thing..others think it means something else.

I personally find it a little creepy when posters drag out pics of donald and his 12 y.o. daughter whenever anybody brings up the rampant pedophilia of the left...the person who does this obviously has the picture saved on his computer.

Now all the sane people realize that the pictures are not sexual..to normal people. But to the person who saves them on his hard drive..they ARE sexual. Which leads one to wonder...why is he hoarding what he thinks are sexual pictures of underage girls on his computer?

Unless, of course, he knows they aren't sexual..in which case to continually say they are is libel.

Kids should have the right to be kids and not sexualized. Seriously. That's how it was when I was young.

But I did have something come up when me and the neighbor girls were playing "cats and dogs". :rolleyes:

Well that's rather the point..some of us think "old enough" means one thing..others think it means something else.

I personally find it a little creepy when posters drag out pics of donald and his 12 y.o. daughter whenever anybody brings up the rampant pedophilia of the left...the person who does this obviously has the picture saved on his computer.

Now all the sane people realize that the pictures are not sexual..to normal people. But to the person who saves them on his hard drive..they ARE sexual. Which leads one to wonder...why is he hoarding what he thinks are sexual pictures of underage girls on his computer?

Unless, of course, he knows they aren't sexual..in which case to continually say they are is libel.

In this case, old enough means she had the choice to show her titty as she walked to the end of that runway and back, and decided it would be a good idea. You'll note nobody tried to stop her. As far as pictures of her humping him on his lap, there are plenty of places to find that on the internet. No need to store your own copy.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/l6hUcFltAoE/maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back