Normalization of pedophillia goes mainstream, child molesters rebranded as minor attacked persons

Wow. just wow. That's some serious historical revisioning.
There is nothing kosher about that circumcision knife, girl. It has been firmly sheathed in a court of law, time and time again, even going back to Job.

A whole truckload of flange nuts
I hunt solicitous gentlemen, and I hunt to kill.

Slick Willy is a sex trafficker
Sure. All those Democratic labor-union boys reqire pussy-on-demand or ass-on-demand, according to their preference. Second Civil War, and they are on the wrong side of it. SOS = Same Old Shit. They funked the 911 system, and rode roughshod with that scaredy-cat little-girl terrorism nonsense over it.

I seriously just have no idea what you are talking about.

mentally/morally-defective men who claim to “identify as women” into women's dressing rooms, locker rooms, restrooms, and so on;

Those were called "intimate" spaces in a failed initiative to pass a city hall ordinance. Most people hate that much same-sex intimacy and excessive locker-room legislation, surveillance, and litigation.

What next? Cell phone videos taken in the locker room or shower and brought in court as evidence?

Before the Civil War, some girls were injected in utero probably with animal testosterone, or in some other deliberate way forced to develop male features or to fail to lose those male organs which ordinarily disappear in the female fetus.

Many girls not necessarily the same set, were given boys' names, some of which continue to be common among women and girls to this day.

Now after the Civil War there was Reconstruction, and some people spoke of the "Reconstruction down South," meaning the reconstructive surgery "down south" in the intimate parts that needed to be done to correct such problems.

This surgery was done, and it was successful, but modern medicine is in such a general moral backslide that it is no longer possible.

You have to put these bizarre practices in context. White women wore tight and painful corsets in those days, and to grow up with the wrong sexual organs may not have been as physically painful as that particular injustice.

Wow. just wow. That's some serious historical revisioning.

The sharp, overt forked tongue of the postmodernist who will take a young mind into its madness and change that mind's concept of the real world forever. No different than cult brainwashing.

Larry Craig is on the list and he didn't do anything. Mark Foley told a flirtatious page that he was too young come back when he got older.

Missing is Gerry Studds and Anthony Wiener.

Also dem operative Terry Bean of Oregon.

The list says conservatives who touch kids.

I'm not pissed the list doesn't list any liberals. I'm pissed because it says David Vitter was part of the child touching right when he had a legally consenting adult madam.

Larry Craig is on the list and he didn't do anything. Mark Foley told a flirtatious page that he was too young come back when he got older.

I'm not pissed the list doesn't list any liberals. I'm pissed because it says David Vitter was part of the child touching right when he had a legally consenting adult madam.
LOLOL

There’s almost 100 names of Republican child abusers and you’re pissed because 1 or 2 were wrongly included on that list??

2s0blvo.jpg

The left thinks all children are sexual creatures from birth.

Trump started discussing her as a sexual creature when she was little more than a toddler. He's such a fine Christian role model, isn't he?
One can be spectacular on partisan, political ideology and a degenerate on virtuosity and monogamy...Yet be a fantastic President! I voted for the political ideology portion... nothing else.(period)! LOL...

So you admit Trump is a pig.

It appears you have quite the case of TDS going on there. Seriously, his daughter as avatar? :cuckoo:

His daughter's titty, to be more precise.
You really are VERY creepy.

In a disturbing attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation,” pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.
Normalization of Pedophilia Goes Mainstream, Child Molesters Rebranded as 'Minor Attracted Persons'

All we can say is we told you this push was going to happen way back during the days of that bastard Obama who kick started this whole entire system of bring down the WEST. The sheep are to stupid, the scared are to stupid, the deniars are to stupid as the only thing they know how to do is cover their eyes and hope it all goes away. But, it won't sheep what part of reality and all those years of denying it do for you morons? NOTHING!! You all are just giving your kids up for the Elites who see you as nothing but enslaved idiots.

LIKE WE SAID WE WARNED YOU THE LGBT MOVEMEMT WOULD BE USED AND ALL YOU USEFUL IDIOTS COULD SCREAM WAS ' THAT'S FAKE" THAT'S NOT TRUE" oh that won't happen LMFAO...

Notice how long we have been warning fools..

View attachment 207488
Progressives embrace pedophiles
Roy Moore is a progressive?

Dennis Hastert is a progressive?

Gym Jordan is a progressive?

Of course we know this is a smokescreen to distract from the real sex crime against children....trump profiting from trafficking those children they separated from their parents and now....suddenly...cannot be found to return.

Trump profiting, Bodey? I suppose you have some proof of that, correct?

LOLOL

There’s almost 100 names of Republican child abusers and you’re pissed because 1 or 2 were wrongly included on that list??

2s0blvo.jpg

Sure am.

Lets put your name on that list too. If we're going to put wrong names up there, lets put you.

It took me about 3 seconds to find a person on that list that shouldn't be. That tells me the list can't be trusted and is bullshit.

Last edited:
No see you are a bigger idiot than you even know a.h. Come out of your world of fantasy stupid fk and you might actually see what's going on around you right under your stupid asses noses. Yes you all are that fkn stupid.

You're a paranoid lunatic, and you're dumb. The vast majority of adults are not attracted to children and will never condone that sort of behavior. They have to be separated from the thieves and murderers in prison because even they are disgusted by it.
NO ASSHOLE PARANOID ARE FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO FEAR TRUTH YOU SEE IDIOT I AM INFORMED WAY PAST YOUR MENTAL CAPACITY.

THAT'S WHY IIDOTS LIKE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND REALITY EVEN WHEN IT STARES DOWN YOUR PATHETIC THROATS LOSER.. WAKE UP A.H. OR YOUR GRAND KIDS BECOMES A VICTIM STUPID FK.

Ender Wiggin – Medium

WHY DON'T YOU READ WHAT THOSE LITTLE PEDOS REALLY WANT DUMBASS

IF THEY WEREN'T TRYING TO LEGALIZE IT ASS WIPE WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING WHAT WE DO REJECT ..

View attachment 207504

Peer Support | B4U-ACT
RESEARCH COLLABORATION
If you’re a researcher interested in studying MAPs, and you’re dissatisfied with the limitations of most current research due to its narrow social-control perspective and reliance on forensic or clinical samples, B4U-ACT may be able to help you. We can assist in any of the following areas:

• recruiting MAPs from the general population for your study
  • developing and/or refining research questions, interview protocols, or survey items
  • developing sensitivity toward the the issues MAPs face and ways of developing the trust needed to conduct research with this population
  • developing a more nuanced or holistic research perspective on which to base your study
We assist researchers who see MAPs as partners in their project–as people who have valuable expertise about themselves, their situation, and the importance of various research topics. We encourage research that focuses on questions important to MAPs and related to their mental health needs. We place priority on qualitative studies, where researchers interact with MAPs as people, and where research is most likely to produce the deepest insights into who MAPs are as fellow humans–their feelings, motives, character, and needs, and why they have them. For more information about our expectations for research we assist with, please see our research ethos.

If you’re interested in conducting such research and wish to explore the possibility of working with us, contact us at [email protected] or contact us here. We look forward to talking with you and learning more about your research.

View attachment 207501

View attachment 207502

Ender Wiggin – Medium

Look, you can run your mouth as much as you want. If you can't see that pedophilia will never be condoned by society you are a complete fucking idiot.

Right keep telling yourself that

View attachment 207506

Academic conference seeks to normalize pedophilia

I GET MAD AT YOU jerk offs because YOU WONT LISTEN!! These ARE YOUR KIDS AT RISK, OUR KIDS AT RISK... GAWD DAM DO YOU WANT THEM TO BE VICTIMS TO A " LAW" that people love to have in order to feel safe . and as it is said " Just because it s a law doesn't make it right now does it?

DON'T WORRY NAMBLA GOT YOUR BACK LMAO.

That's not to say there's been a time in recent memory when the public viewed pedophiles more favorably than, say, a smelly puddle of liquid on a bus bench. But NAMBLA was extraordinary for bucking the image of pedophiles as secretive creepers in vans. At its inception in 1978, NAMBLA's pie-in-the-sky goals were visibility and social acceptance.

NAMBLA membership meant the ability to socialize with other members at activist events, and a subscription to the NAMBLA newsletter. NAMBLA's original political causes were the total abolition of any legal age of consent, and the release of child molesters from prison. As an advocacy group, NAMBLA sought to turn sex between men and boys of literally all ages into a civil rights issue, get pederasts to come out of the closet, and show North America that boy-lovers are people too. Kids, says NAMBLA, should be able to decide when and with whom they have sex.

Whatever Happened to NAMBLA?

View attachment 207508

The fact that you think society at large could ever accept pedophilia kinda makes me think you've got more than a few screws loose. It's almost like you don't understand that a law is not the only reason everybody isn't out raping children. Society at large is and always has been disgusted by pedophilia. It will never be legalized, ever.
The problem is that the facts that they are trying to make it normal is right in front of your face and as a libstain you are defending it. No surprises here.

LOLOL

2s0blvo.jpg

Sure am.

Lets put your name on that list too. If we're going to put wrong names up there, lets put you.

It took me about 3 seconds to find a person on that list that shouldn't be. That tells me the list can't be trusted and is bullshit.
LOLOL

Dismissing the list doesn’t actually exonerate even one Republican pedophile on it. :mm:

Pedophiles aren't a partisan issue. What is a partisan issue is the party that embraces deviant sex parades where they invite kids to watch. Republicans aren't embracing sexual violation of children with floats & rainbow streamers "in pride".

Pedophiles aren't a partisan issue. What is a partisan issue is the party that embraces deviant sex parades where they invite kids to watch. Republicans aren't embracing sexual violation of children with floats & rainbow streamers "in pride".
No, Republicans are just the one primarily sexually assaulting kids. Meanwhile, Democrats do not embrace pedophilia or pedophiles.

No, Republicans are just the one primarily sexually assaulting kids. Meanwhile, Democrats do not embrace pedophilia or pedophiles.

Multiple Democrats Currently Involved In Child Sex Scandals

Nah, they're clean as a whistle! LOL

Every Democrat Presidential Candidate in 25 Years Had Pedophile Ties

In a disturbing attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation,” pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.
Normalization of Pedophilia Goes Mainstream, Child Molesters Rebranded as 'Minor Attracted Persons'

All we can say is we told you this push was going to happen way back during the days of that bastard Obama who kick started this whole entire system of bring down the WEST. The sheep are to stupid, the scared are to stupid, the deniars are to stupid as the only thing they know how to do is cover their eyes and hope it all goes away. But, it won't sheep what part of reality and all those years of denying it do for you morons? NOTHING!! You all are just giving your kids up for the Elites who see you as nothing but enslaved idiots.

LIKE WE SAID WE WARNED YOU THE LGBT MOVEMEMT WOULD BE USED AND ALL YOU USEFUL IDIOTS COULD SCREAM WAS ' THAT'S FAKE" THAT'S NOT TRUE" oh that won't happen LMFAO...

Notice how long we have been warning fools..

View attachment 207488
Some of this PC crap is so asinine you just want to ram your fist down the throat of the dipshit who came up with this idiotic 3-worder for pedophilia. Only a liberal could dream up such nonsense.

Democrats do not embrace pedophilia or pedophiles.
So what do we call adults & their supporters/apologists who put on deviant-sex themed public parades where children are invited to watch these adults displaying lewd acts & full nudity?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck & quacks like a duck...

Multiple Democrats Currently Involved In Child Sex Scandals

Nah, they're clean as a whistle! LOL

Every Democrat Presidential Candidate in 25 Years Had Pedophile Ties
I never said Democrats were “clean as a whistle,” I said Republicans were the one primarily sexually assaulting little kids. And you proved me right by posting 3 Democrats compared to my list of nearly 100 Republicans.

Democrats do not embrace pedophilia or pedophiles.
So what do we call adults & their supporters/apologists who put on deviant-sex themed public parades where children are invited to watch these adults displaying lewd acts & full nudity?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck & quacks like a duck...
That’s as stupid as saying Republicans embrace bombing federal buildings because Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican.

No faun. If adults form a group of pride to do a deviant sex parade where they've invited kids to watch, it's called pedophilia. A culture of celebrated pedophilia; not mere isolated shameful incidents.

Forum List

Back