Normalization of pedophillia goes mainstream, child molesters rebranded as minor attacked persons

In a disturbing attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation,” pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.
Normalization of Pedophilia Goes Mainstream, Child Molesters Rebranded as 'Minor Attracted Persons'

All we can say is we told you this push was going to happen way back during the days of that bastard Obama who kick started this whole entire system of bring down the WEST. The sheep are to stupid, the scared are to stupid, the deniars are to stupid as the only thing they know how to do is cover their eyes and hope it all goes away. But, it won't sheep what part of reality and all those years of denying it do for you morons? NOTHING!! You all are just giving your kids up for the Elites who see you as nothing but enslaved idiots.

LIKE WE SAID WE WARNED YOU THE LGBT MOVEMEMT WOULD BE USED AND ALL YOU USEFUL IDIOTS COULD SCREAM WAS ' THAT'S FAKE" THAT'S NOT TRUE" oh that won't happen LMFAO...

Notice how long we have been warning fools..

View attachment 207488

I'm sorry but this will be one step too far, I CANNOT see a majority of ANY population in ANY Western nation supporting Paedophilia, I think that if these Freaks of Nature attempt to push this then the backlash could become violent. The majority of peoples see Paedophilia as the MOST heinous of crimes, the majority of peoples have an in built mechanism that makes them want to PROTECT children, if these Freaks of Nature push this evil then that in built mechanism is going to be activated.

This also is not a political issue because I think that a majority on the Right and the Left are equally repulsed by paedophiles.

This is how we are getting there :

One person pondered whether I was guilty of “fear-mongering” by posting this when there was no solid evidence to confirm it. Fair enough. Except I don’t think it is fear mongering to sound an alarm to the danger that is clearly before us. The issue of pedophilia is not slowing down or losing steam, it is finding momentum in the victories in the legal courts and the court of public opinion. Just look at some recent headlines:

Ok to Talk Dirty to Minors Texas Court Rules

Planned Parenthood Affiliate Criticized for Supporting Pedophilia

“Experts: Pedophiles in Hollywood even bigger problem…”

That was just a few headlines from last week. The idea that pedophilia is not a problem and will somehow go away if we close our eyes or make a disgusted face at it is absurd.

Will Pedophilia Be Legalized Next? The Answer Is…

No see you are a bigger idiot than you even know a.h. Come out of your world of fantasy stupid fk and you might actually see what's going on around you right under your stupid asses noses. Yes you all are that fkn stupid.

You're a paranoid lunatic, and you're dumb. The vast majority of adults are not attracted to children and will never condone that sort of behavior. They have to be separated from the thieves and murderers in prison because even they are disgusted by it.

th

I'm thinking they shouldn't be separated from general population and as Darwin intended we allow nature to take it's course.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'd be happy to put practicing pedophiles to death by firing squad, along with all of the other filth doing life in our prisons.

ALL paedophiles should be executed, I would FULLY support Roving Death Squads to hunt them down and execute them where they stand and in my opinion ANYONE who would NOT support executing paedophiles would be treated as a potential Person of Interest.

What if science made it possible to treat pedophiles that haven't abused children yet? There are cases where pedophiles still have a conscience and don't act out. I imagine more of those would pop up if treatment was possible. Could you forgive those people?

Well this is a complex situation, how long is society going to have to wait for science to develop such a solution? During the wait how many of those paedophiles who have not yet acted on their depraved fantasy are going to cross the Rubicon? Where children are concerned I don't think chances should be taken.

Children who are sexually abused, the physical trauma they recover from, the psychological trauma they NEVER recover from, the percentage of adults who were abused as children who have chronic drug and alcohol problems is huge, also the suicidal tendency rate is huge and the suicide rate is huge.

These Freaks of Nature DESTROY lives. The Freaks of Nature should be DESTROYED. No Mercy. Zero Tolerance.

In a disturbing attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation,” pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community.
Normalization of Pedophilia Goes Mainstream, Child Molesters Rebranded as 'Minor Attracted Persons'

All we can say is we told you this push was going to happen way back during the days of that bastard Obama who kick started this whole entire system of bring down the WEST. The sheep are to stupid, the scared are to stupid, the deniars are to stupid as the only thing they know how to do is cover their eyes and hope it all goes away. But, it won't sheep what part of reality and all those years of denying it do for you morons? NOTHING!! You all are just giving your kids up for the Elites who see you as nothing but enslaved idiots.

LIKE WE SAID WE WARNED YOU THE LGBT MOVEMEMT WOULD BE USED AND ALL YOU USEFUL IDIOTS COULD SCREAM WAS ' THAT'S FAKE" THAT'S NOT TRUE" oh that won't happen LMFAO...

View attachment 207488

I'm sorry but this will be one step too far, I CANNOT see a majority of ANY population in ANY Western nation supporting Paedophilia, I think that if these Freaks of Nature attempt to push this then the backlash could become violent. The majority of peoples see Paedophilia as the MOST heinous of crimes, the majority of peoples have an in built mechanism that makes them want to PROTECT children, if these Freaks of Nature push this evil then that in built mechanism is going to be activated.

This also is not a political issue because I think that a majority on the Right and the Left are equally repulsed by paedophiles.

One person pondered whether I was guilty of “fear-mongering” by posting this when there was no solid evidence to confirm it. Fair enough. Except I don’t think it is fear mongering to sound an alarm to the danger that is clearly before us. The issue of pedophilia is not slowing down or losing steam, it is finding momentum in the victories in the legal courts and the court of public opinion. Just look at some recent headlines:

That was just a few headlines from last week. The idea that pedophilia is not a problem and will somehow go away if we close our eyes or make a disgusted face at it is absurd.

Yes I know, but it is NOT going to happen, there is no way that a majority of ANY Western nation is going to support legalising RAPING CHILDREN.

You're a paranoid lunatic, and you're dumb. The vast majority of adults are not attracted to children and will never condone that sort of behavior. They have to be separated from the thieves and murderers in prison because even they are disgusted by it.

th

I'm thinking they shouldn't be separated from general population and as Darwin intended we allow nature to take it's course.

*****SMILE*****

I'd be happy to put practicing pedophiles to death by firing squad, along with all of the other filth doing life in our prisons.

ALL paedophiles should be executed, I would FULLY support Roving Death Squads to hunt them down and execute them where they stand and in my opinion ANYONE who would NOT support executing paedophiles would be treated as a potential Person of Interest.

What if science made it possible to treat pedophiles that haven't abused children yet? There are cases where pedophiles still have a conscience and don't act out. I imagine more of those would pop up if treatment was possible. Could you forgive those people?

Well this is a complex situation, how long is society going to have to wait for science to develop such a solution? During the wait how many of those paedophiles who have not yet acted on their depraved fantasy are going to cross the Rubicon? Where children are concerned I don't think chances should be taken.

Children who are sexually abused, the physical trauma they recover from, the psychological trauma they NEVER recover from, the percentage of adults who were abused as children who have chronic drug and alcohol problems is huge, also the suicidal tendency rate is huge and the suicide rate is huge.

These Freaks of Nature DESTROY lives. The Freaks of Nature should be DESTROYED. No Mercy. Zero Tolerance.

Well, the thing is they won't come out of hiding if they know they'll be ruthlessly killed. I think making an environment where they can possibly be helped will save a lot of children. We can identify the pedophiles if nothing else.

View attachment 207488

Yes I know, but it is NOT going to happen, there is no way that a majority of ANY Western nation is going to support legalising RAPING CHILDREN.

Lets pray to God that is so man because I think even if they did legalize it to many of us would rise up and well use your imagination where that ends up lol.

th

*****SMILE*****

Well, the thing is they won't come out of hiding if they know they'll be ruthlessly killed. I think making an environment where they can possibly be helped will save a lot of children. We can identify the pedophiles if nothing else.

It would be a way to Smoke Them Out, tell them We Are Going To Help You, they appear and are then taken away to Secure Units and when enough of them are Smoked Out they are systematically liquidated en masse in the Secure Units.

It would be a way to Smoke Them Out, tell them We Are Going To Help You, they appear and are then taken away to Secure Units and when enough of them are Smoked Out they are systematically liquidated en masse in the Secure Units.

Whether or not it's right is irrelevant. Our laws will never allow for that. Killing people for crimes that haven't been committed is not how we do things. I also don't think it's a good long term solution. It might work once, and then they'll never trust society ever again. I think you could make a real impact by identifying and trying to help these people overcome their sickness.

th

*****SMILE*****

There is only one problem with that. The lies told, the courts lie, wives hvae lied and innocent ppl could be put to death based of the words of someone only.

Just because someone says so and so raped them doesn't mean it's always true either.

Like this one case where a mother brainwashed her kid into telling the police and court system that her dad molested her and of course he never did, but the mother did not want him to have custody............ decades later she admited she told her daughter to lie, and the daughter admited she was told to lie she petioned the courts I believe and they refused to let him go.

This isn't the only case like this ether there seems to be no proof ever and we are suppose to just kill people based off some lunatics words LOL......

That's what makes it a bit hard for me to swallow instant death upon ppl I want proof and hard core proof.

Whether or not it's right is irrelevant. Our laws will never allow for that. Killing people for crimes that haven't been committed is not how we do things. I also don't think it's a good long term solution. It might work once, and then they'll never trust society ever again. I think you could make a real impact by identifying and trying to help these people overcome their sickness.

I think if the policy was Execute ALL Paedophiles I think that in EVERY Western nation the support for such a policy would be huge, probably 80%-90% support.

The question is how many WANT to be helped? The situation is that paedophiles do not think what they do is WRONG, they think it is completely NORMAL, they are sexually attracted to children in EXACTLY the same way adults are sexually attracted to each other. You CANNOT help someone to overcome something if they do NOT recognise that they are doing something that is NOT considered acceptable by a majority of society. This is why ANY programme to help paedophiles STOP being paedophiles is a fundamental failure and also a colossal waste of money.

View attachment 207488

I don't / didn't see it either. but the power behind it all is beginning to succeed that is why we are seeing the rest of the bs coming into the schools already.

Gay acceptance
Sex changing kids
boys in girls bathrooms
girls in the boys

teaching kids where dildos go

We are one toe away from falling off the cliff. .

This legalizing it though we think is impossible. oh there's ggoing to be a slick way they pull it off.

It won't be in plain language where it says SEX with kids is legal, they will do it as they did it un Europe they're only waiting for the right time.

Typically for the averageg European it's NOT NORMAL, but you know who has it as it's normal for them so it's alll ok.

This is exactly why everyone thinks youre insane. The average pedo is a white male and we are not one toe from falling off a cliff because most people dont have an attraction to children.

View attachment 207488

I don't / didn't see it either. but the power behind it all is beginning to succeed that is why we are seeing the rest of the bs coming into the schools already.

Gay acceptance
Sex changing kids
boys in girls bathrooms
girls in the boys

This legalizing it though we think is impossible. oh there's ggoing to be a slick way they pull it off.

It won't be in plain language where it says SEX with kids is legal, they will do it as they did it un Europe they're only waiting for the right time.

Typically for the averageg European it's NOT NORMAL, but you know who has it as it's normal for them so it's alll ok.

This is exactly why everyone thinks youre insane. The average pedo is a white male and we are not one toe from falling off a cliff because most people dont have an attraction to children.

There is no need to bring Race into this, these Freaks of Nature are from all Sexual Orientations and all Political Orientations and all Races and all Religions. Anyone who says they ONLY are from one Sexual Orientation, one Political Orientation, one Race and one Religion then EXCUSES ALL of the OTHER Freaks of Nature.

View attachment 207488

Gay acceptance
Sex changing kids
boys in girls bathrooms
girls in the boys

There is no need to bring Race into this, these Freaks of Nature are from all Sexual Orientations and all Political Orientations and all Races and all Religions. Anyone who says they ONLY are from one Gender, one Political Orientation, one Race and one Religion then EXCUSES ALL of the OTHER Freaks of Nature.
Then you should tell the nutcase that.

"Typically for the averageg European it's NOT NORMAL,"

View attachment 207488

Gay acceptance
Sex changing kids
boys in girls bathrooms
girls in the boys

There is no need to bring Race into this, these Freaks of Nature are from all Sexual Orientations and all Political Orientations and all Races and all Religions. Anyone who says they ONLY are from one Gender, one Political Orientation, one Race and one Religion then EXCUSES ALL of the OTHER Freaks of Nature.
Then you should tell the nutcase that.

"Typically for the averageg European it's NOT NORMAL,"

I already responded that the legalisation of Paedophilia is not going to happen in ANY Western nation, it is just NOT acceptable on ANY level to ANY majority population.

Give us an example, Sil, of major parades in American towns where homosexuals performed deviant sexual acts for children.

Come on, give us an example.

:1peleas:

:p

The cultural degeneracy of the far and alt right, Mind Wars, is illustrated by the list above of depraved Republicans.

The right wing in America is no moral than the left wing.
The difference being that pedos exist across the political spectrum. And whereas republicans squirm with shame finding them among their ranks, lefties hold parades in "pride" where all participants are cool with public graphic displays of deviant sex where they've INVITED kids to watch.
If it were true, you would have a point, but you don't.

You can document no such parades, which makes you a liar here at USMB.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Did you get that folks? GAY PRIDE PARADES DOING LEWD STUFF IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF KIDS THEY INVITE TO THESE "FAMILY-FRIENDLY" EVENTS NEVER HAPPENED. Get that? According to JakeStarkey they've never happened anywhere in any town in the US. EVER. (and I'm the "liar" here at USMB??) All those photos you can see when you Google "gay pride parade" were apparently PHOTOSHOPPED? All of them? Clear back to the 1960s?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's it? That's all you have? Desperate lying? You're screwed.

And the photos of it all are just our imaginations that everyone just happens to see when we invision it too right LOL.
They are memes and photos, but they are never linked to any American town.

Oh look next we can teach the little kitties how sex with an adult is ok to do right JESUS LORD have mercy WTF is wrong with the left.

I think if the policy was Execute ALL Paedophiles I think that in EVERY Western nation the support for such a policy would be huge, probably 80%-90% support.

The question is how many WANT to be helped? The situation is that paedophiles do not think what they do is WRONG, they think it is completely NORMAL, they are sexually attracted to children in EXACTLY the same way adults are sexually attracted to each other. You CANNOT help someone to overcome something if they do NOT recognise that they are doing something that is NOT considered acceptable by a majority of society. This is why ANY programme to help paedophiles STOP being paedophiles is a fundamental failure and also a colossal waste of money.

At the very least if they can't be helped we could identify them more easily and keep them away from kids.

Oh look next we can teach the little kitties how sex with an adult is ok to do right JESUS LORD have mercy WTF is wrong with the left.

^^^^ This is something I am 100% against allowing Degenerates like Drag Queens into schools and also allowing the LGBTQ Agenda to be pushed in schools, I am not going to elaborate as I have already posted in countless threads about these topics and I can't be bothered repeating myself in another thread.

At the very least if they can't be helped we could identify them more easily and keep them away from kids.

Yes they should be Isolated like you do with diseases including Rabies, essentially they are like dogs with Rabies you do not allow rabid dogs to run wild in society, you catch and Isolate and Destroy, paedophiles should be treated like the two leg rabid dogs that they are.

Alternative lifestyle advocates NEVER sought equality
They sought wholesale compliance, conversion and embracement

Forum List

Back