Normalization of pedophillia goes mainstream, child molesters rebranded as minor attacked persons

Kids should have the right to be kids and not sexualized. Seriously. That's how it was when I was young.

But I did have something come up when me and the neighbor girls were playing "cats and dogs". :rolleyes:
The left thinks all children are sexual creatures from birth.

Yes, and we all look to characters that Dennis Hopper has played in a movie for the answers to all our questions.

Just like we all use pictures of somebody's daughter for an avatar, amirite? Owait..that's just you.

I don't quote that avatar and portray it as a universal truth.

The truth is where you find it.
Bull Shit Marion... that is an 'Oxy Moron'... Truth is immutable or it is not truth! (period)! If it is some platitude of perception... I hope you clear this up or counter me directly... Sorry Marrion...

It really is the truth. There always a "top and a bottom" or a "pitcher and a catcher" in faggotry, no?

That's exactly how it is.

Too bad that clip can't be found on the internet.
Well I think y'all boys club here should be well informed and privy to what you are discussing...
How about Marion show you a you tube of some "top and bottom", pitcher and a catcher"... y'all should be familiar with the nuances of the subject... lol :)

Sorry Morrison, I'm bowing out now...

Sahba

Kids should have the right to be kids and not sexualized. Seriously. That's how it was when I was young.

But I did have something come up when me and the neighbor girls were playing "cats and dogs". :rolleyes:

Trump probably should have thought about that when he was discussing how big her titties would be, back when she was little more than a toddler, or when he said it was OK to call her a fine piece of ass.

Trump started discussing her as a sexual creature when she was little more than a toddler. He's such a fine Christian role model, isn't he?

Trump started discussing her as a sexual creature when she was little more than a toddler. He's such a fine Christian role model, isn't he?

You're disgusting.

Just like we all use pictures of somebody's daughter for an avatar, amirite? Owait..that's just you.

Bull Shit Marion... that is an 'Oxy Moron'... Truth is immutable or it is not truth! (period)! If it is some platitude of perception... I hope you clear this up or counter me directly... Sorry Marrion...

It really is the truth. There always a "top and a bottom" or a "pitcher and a catcher" in faggotry, no?

Well I think y'all boys club here should be well informed and privy to what you are discussing...
How about Marion show you a you tube of some "top and bottom", pitcher and a catcher"... y'all should be familiar with the nuances of the subject... lol :)

Sahba

iu

And they're not until at least the other side of puberty.

6But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. -Jesus

I may not be a saint or even goody-goody, but I know what's what.

One can be spectacular on partisan, political ideology and a degenerate on virtuosity and monogamy...Yet be a fantastic President! I voted for the political ideology portion... nothing else.(period)! LOL...

Last edited:

Sahba

iu

Sorry buddy, you had it 'cummin' on this one...

Sahba

iu

Sorry buddy, you had it 'cummin' on this one...

It is what it is.

You're disgusting.

I'm not the one who did it. Trump is disgusting.

One can be spectacular on partisan, political ideology and a degenerate on virtuosity and monogamy...Yet be a fantastic President! I voted for the political ideology portion... nothing else.(period)! LOL...

So you admit Trump is a pig.

Sure... I guess. What is the definition of a "pig"? A testosterone driven man who enjoys and employs his wealth, power, influence to overtly garner what he wants out of females...? Damn he's guilty! guilty! guilty! But here's the problem, so is my boyfriend and any female (if your a male) that you've ever dated ($Billions, or rippling muscles, a big cock, big tits, big butt, supple thighs)... What the fuck do you think this is a "symbiotic experience" between to purely, robotically neutral entities that have no vested interests... ? Wow, that would be a first.

Last edited:

It appears you have quite the case of TDS going on there. Seriously, his daughter as avatar? :cuckoo:

Sure... I guess. What is the definition of a "pig"? A testosterone driven man who enjoys and employs his wealth, power, influence to overtly garner what he wants out of females...? Damn he's guilty! guilty! guilty! But here's the problem, so is my boyfriend and any female (if your a male) that you've ever dated... What the fuck do you think this is a "symbiotic experience" between to pure, robotically neutral entities that have no vested interests... ? Wow, that would be a first.

We both know Trump's behavior is beyond the limits of a decent person.

It appears you have quite the case of TDS going on there. Seriously, his daughter as avatar? :cuckoo:

His daughter's titty, to be more precise.

How many times have you fapped to that?

None. There is much better material available for that.

Yeah, whatever. I call Shenanigans.

Like this?

Forum List

Back