Normalization of pedophillia goes mainstream, child molesters rebranded as minor attacked persons

Look, you can run your mouth as much as you want. If you can't see that pedophilia will never be condoned by society you are a complete fucking idiot.

Right keep telling yourself that

View attachment 207506

Academic conference seeks to normalize pedophilia

I GET MAD AT YOU jerk offs because YOU WONT LISTEN!! These ARE YOUR KIDS AT RISK, OUR KIDS AT RISK... GAWD DAM DO YOU WANT THEM TO BE VICTIMS TO A " LAW" that people love to have in order to feel safe . and as it is said " Just because it s a law doesn't make it right now does it?

DON'T WORRY NAMBLA GOT YOUR BACK LMAO.

That's not to say there's been a time in recent memory when the public viewed pedophiles more favorably than, say, a smelly puddle of liquid on a bus bench. But NAMBLA was extraordinary for bucking the image of pedophiles as secretive creepers in vans. At its inception in 1978, NAMBLA's pie-in-the-sky goals were visibility and social acceptance.

NAMBLA membership meant the ability to socialize with other members at activist events, and a subscription to the NAMBLA newsletter. NAMBLA's original political causes were the total abolition of any legal age of consent, and the release of child molesters from prison. As an advocacy group, NAMBLA sought to turn sex between men and boys of literally all ages into a civil rights issue, get pederasts to come out of the closet, and show North America that boy-lovers are people too. Kids, says NAMBLA, should be able to decide when and with whom they have sex.

Whatever Happened to NAMBLA?

View attachment 207508

The fact that you think society at large could ever accept pedophilia kinda makes me think you've got more than a few screws loose. It's almost like you don't understand that a law is not the only reason everybody isn't out raping children. Society at large is and always has been disgusted by pedophilia. It will never be legalized, ever.
We don't accept it. We're having it forced upon us, you dumbfuck.

The definition will be changed, in order to normalize the behavior. They've been doing this for decades.

Pedophilia will never be legalized. Sorry dumb fuck. Find something a little bit more practical to get outraged about.

You are so gawd dam sure of yourself aren't you it's already happening a.h. why do you think we were starting out using that certain religion coming in as a means to do it jackass. As Kosher said they use TERMINOLOGY THAT DOESN'T COME IGHT OUT AND SAY HEY BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOW SCREW A KID . gawd dam are you that fkn stupid.

YOU BEING SO SURE WORKED OUT GOOD WHEN HILLARY CLINTON WAS ON TIME MAGAZINE AS MADAM PRESIDENT LMFAO...... YOU SEE HOW WELL THAT SUREITY WENT THAT DAY DIDN'T YOU.
Be aware that people who push the false narrative that downplays the mainstreaming of criminal abuses of children usually have a horse in the race. They aren't stupid, they're working to adjust the narrative to de-criminalize.

True story.

NO ASSHOLE PARANOID ARE FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO FEAR TRUTH YOU SEE IDIOT I AM INFORMED WAY PAST YOUR MENTAL CAPACITY.

THAT'S WHY IIDOTS LIKE YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND REALITY EVEN WHEN IT STARES DOWN YOUR PATHETIC THROATS LOSER.. WAKE UP A.H. OR YOUR GRAND KIDS BECOMES A VICTIM STUPID FK.

Ender Wiggin – Medium

WHY DON'T YOU READ WHAT THOSE LITTLE PEDOS REALLY WANT DUMBASS

IF THEY WEREN'T TRYING TO LEGALIZE IT ASS WIPE WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING WHAT WE DO REJECT ..

View attachment 207504

Peer Support | B4U-ACT
RESEARCH COLLABORATION
If you’re a researcher interested in studying MAPs, and you’re dissatisfied with the limitations of most current research due to its narrow social-control perspective and reliance on forensic or clinical samples, B4U-ACT may be able to help you. We can assist in any of the following areas:

• recruiting MAPs from the general population for your study
  • developing and/or refining research questions, interview protocols, or survey items
  • developing sensitivity toward the the issues MAPs face and ways of developing the trust needed to conduct research with this population
  • developing a more nuanced or holistic research perspective on which to base your study
We assist researchers who see MAPs as partners in their project–as people who have valuable expertise about themselves, their situation, and the importance of various research topics. We encourage research that focuses on questions important to MAPs and related to their mental health needs. We place priority on qualitative studies, where researchers interact with MAPs as people, and where research is most likely to produce the deepest insights into who MAPs are as fellow humans–their feelings, motives, character, and needs, and why they have them. For more information about our expectations for research we assist with, please see our research ethos.

If you’re interested in conducting such research and wish to explore the possibility of working with us, contact us at [email protected] or contact us here. We look forward to talking with you and learning more about your research.

View attachment 207501

View attachment 207502

Ender Wiggin – Medium

Look, you can run your mouth as much as you want. If you can't see that pedophilia will never be condoned by society you are a complete fucking idiot.

View attachment 207506

I GET MAD AT YOU jerk offs because YOU WONT LISTEN!! These ARE YOUR KIDS AT RISK, OUR KIDS AT RISK... GAWD DAM DO YOU WANT THEM TO BE VICTIMS TO A " LAW" that people love to have in order to feel safe . and as it is said " Just because it s a law doesn't make it right now does it?

That's not to say there's been a time in recent memory when the public viewed pedophiles more favorably than, say, a smelly puddle of liquid on a bus bench. But NAMBLA was extraordinary for bucking the image of pedophiles as secretive creepers in vans. At its inception in 1978, NAMBLA's pie-in-the-sky goals were visibility and social acceptance.

NAMBLA membership meant the ability to socialize with other members at activist events, and a subscription to the NAMBLA newsletter. NAMBLA's original political causes were the total abolition of any legal age of consent, and the release of child molesters from prison. As an advocacy group, NAMBLA sought to turn sex between men and boys of literally all ages into a civil rights issue, get pederasts to come out of the closet, and show North America that boy-lovers are people too. Kids, says NAMBLA, should be able to decide when and with whom they have sex.

View attachment 207508

The fact that you think society at large could ever accept pedophilia kinda makes me think you've got more than a few screws loose. It's almost like you don't understand that a law is not the only reason everybody isn't out raping children. Society at large is and always has been disgusted by pedophilia. It will never be legalized, ever.

The definition will be changed, in order to normalize the behavior. They've been doing this for decades.

Pedophilia will never be legalized. Sorry dumb fuck. Find something a little bit more practical to get outraged about.

Letter from a twelve-year-old
by The Unicorn
colorbar.gif
I support NAMBLA because they have given me a chance to philosophize publicly by printing my column. NAMBLA gave me support after the arrest of my man-friend. They have made me comfortable in a gay atmosphere. They take criticism well and always rectify mistakes.

NAMBLA does not lay low on the subject of youth emancipation. NAMBLA supports youth liberation and emancipation. NAMBLA is against the draft, circumcision and clitoridectomy, ageism and other positions pertaining to youth.

NAMBLA, in my view, is a very revolutionary organization. NAMBLA puts out the Bulletin, which is the only magazine of its kind in the U.S. Many NAMBLA members discontinued their sex lives in order to preach the truth about intergenerational sex. NAMBLA members are lovers who seek major changes in the structure of society.

So how could I not support NAMBLA? They are true gay people. They understand that gayness starts at a young age, too. Love comes in all forms, so a relationship should not be deemed wrong unless it is provable that the sex act was unconsensual. I believe in a sexual revolution. To quote Che Guevera, "The true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." Keep up the good work, NAMBLA!

To the editors of the N.Y.C. NEWS..

Hello! I want to dispel the myth that children do not have the ability to decide what they want to do with their lives. Children are people. Some children have good ideas and others don't. Children are human. Age is an irrelevant factor in the ability to comprehend rationally. There are totally irrational and totally irresponsible adults out in the world.

I am twelve years old. I have been gay from a very young age and I feel that I am as much a gay person as someone walking down Christopher St. or the Castro or any so called gay neighborhood. Some gays do not recognize that a young person could be gay.

I believe in gay liberation. Gay liberation must include all aspects of the sexual freedom struggle. Young gays should be made to feel at home in the gay community. The gay rights lobby denounces the "lunatic fringe" groups (boy lovers, TVs, S&M, etc) to gain a more "respectable" look, and to collect funds from liberal politicians at election time. These actions could destroy the gay liberation struggle by splitting the gay movement. If we are to survive, all froms of gayness must be accepted.

One of the most important lessons you must learn about liberation is that you never sell out to the people oppressing you. The time is here where we must stay by our convictions and be ourselves, in order to show that no matter what they do to us, our ideas will live on in other peoples minds. We must flaunt love and fight oppression.

Changes are not made overnight. In order to change attitudes, we must find a dialogue to communicate with parents and authorities. In my life I just leveled with my mother. At first she didn't know whether I thought I was gay or just experimenting with gayness. She is fully supportive of my decision to be gay. Most parents are not like this, though.

I am gay. I am proud. Please be supportive of young gays. It's hard enough for adults to be gay. It is almost impossible for a gay boy to have a good healthy open relationship because of the atmosphere of the community towards youth. I accept all. You should too.

Yours in the struggle for liberation,

The Unicorn

Letters should be addressed to: The Unicorn, c/o NAMBLA-WWW, P.O. Box 174, Midtown Station, NYC 10018. Outstanding letters will be reprinted in the NAMBLA Bulletin. There will be no personal replies.

from The NAMBLA Bulletin, Vol. 5, No. 6 (July/Aug., 1984), Pg. 10.

colorbar.gif

Copyright © NAMBLA, 2003. All rights reserved.

Letter from a Twelve-Year-Old

Normalization of pedophillia goes mainstream, child molesters rebranded as minor attacked persons

Lemmee guess, the psychologist is a pedophile, right?

WHEN THEY TRIED TO REBRAND MARRIAGE as any two people so Gays could get "married" too, WE TRIED TO WARN YOU.
WHEN THEY TRIED TO REBRAND SEXUAL ORIENTATION so that guys would use lady bathroom and showers, WE TRIED TO WARN YOU.
WHEN THEY TRIED TO REBRAND SEX IDENTITY into 26 flavors so you could be anything you thought you wanted to be, WE TRIED TO WARN YOU.
So now no one should really be surprised, it is here, the Left attempts to normalize child pedophilia as just a "personal choice."

Welcome to the Left's attempts to decriminalize all crime.

Soon, the only truly punishable crime left on the books will be CONSERVATIVE THOUGHT.

View attachment 207506

View attachment 207508

You are so gawd dam sure of yourself aren't you it's already happening a.h. why do you think we were starting out using that certain religion coming in as a means to do it jackass. As Kosher said they use TERMINOLOGY THAT DOESN'T COME IGHT OUT AND SAY HEY BY THE WAY YOU CAN NOW SCREW A KID . gawd dam are you that fkn stupid.

YOU BEING SO SURE WORKED OUT GOOD WHEN HILLARY CLINTON WAS ON TIME MAGAZINE AS MADAM PRESIDENT LMFAO...... YOU SEE HOW WELL THAT SUREITY WENT THAT DAY DIDN'T YOU.

I didn't vote for Clinton.

View attachment 207506

View attachment 207508

Be aware that people who push the false narrative that downplays the mainstreaming of criminal abuses of children usually have a horse in the race. They aren't stupid, they're working to adjust the narrative to de-criminalize.

True story.

If we're going to take that route, I think the ones that think society could actually devolve into accepting pedophilia are the truly sick fucks. It makes me think that in your world two men having sex is equivalent to a grown person raping a child. You actually can't see how those two things are in completely different universes so you see it as the logical next step for progressives. You're actually insane. Society will never accept pedophilia.

True story.

If we're going to take that route, I think the ones that think society could actually devolve into accepting pedophilia are the truly sick fucks. It makes me think that in your world two men having sex is equivalent to a grown person raping a child. You actually can't see how those two things are in completely different universes so you see it as the logical next step for progressives. You're actually insane. Society will never accept pedophilia.

No, you don't think that. But you will say that because that is the only way you can work to mask the left's continued exploitation and abuse of children...and minimalize awareness. That's why shills like you spout this nonsense that everybody knows is nonsense. Society is accepting pedophilia when it accepts sharia. Society is accepting pedophilia when it allows pedophiles to work in schools. Society is accepting pedophilia when it watches Netflix. Society is accepting pedophilia when it encourages children to declare their sexual orientation at the age of four, and obligingly drugs and cuts them to make their *dream* reality.

True story.

No, you don't think that. But you will say that because that is the only way you can work to mask the left's continued exploitation and abuse of children...and minimalize awareness. That's why shills like you spout this nonsense that everybody knows is nonsense. Society is accepting pedophilia when it accepts sharia. Society is accepting pedophilia when it allows pedophiles to work in schools. Society is accepting pedophilia when it watches Netflix. Society is accepting pedophilia when it encourages children to declare their sexual orientation at the age of four, and obligingly drugs and cuts them to make their *dream* reality.

I really hope I live to see the world outgrow your ignorant way of thinking. People like you are a hindrance to our species.

You're a paranoid lunatic, and you're dumb. The vast majority of adults are not attracted to children and will never condone that sort of behavior.

The overwhelming vast majority of adults are not sexually attracted to the same sex as themselves, and would never condone homosexual behavior. The overwhelming vast majority of adults are clear on the biological distinction between male and female, and would never condone chemical and surgical mutilations to help one who is so confused try to reinforce his delusions of being the opposite of his true sex.

And yet, both of these sick perversions have become mainstreamed and normalized in our society, and there is very clear evidence of efforts to do the same with regard to pedophilia. You're blind and ignorant not to see this, and to see what possibility they have of success, just as advocates for homosexuality and transsexualism have had some success.

Last edited:

True story.

If you support the religion of MudHamMud, you already have

Pedophilia is never going to be legalized or even seen as not disgusting. The stuff idiots like you freak out about is actually humanity attempting to understand it better in hopes of preventing/eliminating it. Small conservative minds do this shit all the time. You see something bad and shit on any attempt to understand it better because you're too simple to see the value in that. People like you are part of the problem. You are so fucking stupid that you're actually a detriment to our species.

I can remember when the same could just as credibly have been said about homosexuality. And transgenderism wasn't even on the radar, then; nobody would have even thought of entertaining the idea that a man who claimed to “identify” as female would credibly be allowed to demand to be allowed into girls'/women's locker rooms, dressing rooms, communal showers, restrooms, and such.

If we're going to take that route, I think the ones that think society could actually devolve into accepting pedophilia are the truly sick fucks.

And do not forget this solid digestive waste being promoted to children in public schools…

It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

How blind does someone have to be not to see the blatantly pedophilic motive behind this agenda?

You can’t believe how much grief came my way in 2008 when I stated that sexual relations with minors is an ultimate goal of the liberals and the alternative lifestyle stumblebums.
I was kicked off that site and reported to an agency of such a nature that I don’t want to discuss it further.
I was absolutely correct, just years ahead of it becoming common knowledge

Last edited:
I really hope I live to see the world outgrow your ignorant way of thinking. People like you are a hindrance to our species.

Most of us do not agree that being opposed to the pedophilic agenda constitutes an “ignorant way of thinking” or “a hindrance to our species”. That you do is deeply disturbing to any sane, decent person.

Pedophilia is never going to be legalized or even seen as not disgusting. The stuff idiots like you freak out about is actually humanity attempting to understand it better in hopes of preventing/eliminating it. Small conservative minds do this shit all the time. You see something bad and shit on any attempt to understand it better because you're too simple to see the value in that. People like you are part of the problem. You are so fucking stupid that you're actually a detriment to our species.

I can remember when the same could just as credibly have been said about homosexuality. And transgenderism wasn't even on the radar, then; nobody would have even thought of entertaining the idea that a man who claimed to “identify” as female would credibly be allowed to demand to be allowed into girls'/women's locker rooms, dressing rooms, communal showers, restrooms, and such.

I can't believe you're willing to compare consensual homosexual sex to rape. Do you really not see why that is outrageous?

You're a paranoid lunatic, and you're dumb. The vast majority of adults are not attracted to children and will never condone that sort of behavior.

The overwhelming vast majority of adults are not sexually attracted to the same sex as themselves, and would never condone homosexual behavior. The overwhelming vast majority of adults are clear on the biological distinction between male and female, and would never condone chemical and surgical mutilations to help one who is so confused try to reinforce his delusions of being the opposite of his true sex.

And yet, both of these sick perversions have become mainstreamed and normalized in our society, and there is very clear evidence of efforts to do the same with regard to pedophilia. You're blind and ignorant not to see this, and to see what possibility they have of success, just as advocates for homosexuality and transsexualism have had some success.
The "overwhelming vast majority" used to believe in burning witches. Some of us have moved on. Fake christians and muslim extremists are the problem now,not a same sex couple who just want to be happy together.

I can't believe you're willing to compare consensual homosexual sex to rape. Do you really not see why that is outrageous?

It is all part of the same evil. You certainly cannot be so blind as to see how homosexuality has been used as a stepping-stone to bring in other forms of sexual abuse and perversion into the mainstream, including pedophilia.

If we're going to take that route, I think the ones that think society could actually devolve into accepting pedophilia are the truly sick fucks.

And do not forget this solid digestive waste being promoted to children in public schools…

It Begins: California Begins Indoctrinating Children Into The LGBT Lifestyle Against Parents Wishes

How blind does someone have to be not to see the blatantly pedophilic motive behind this agenda?
They aren't blind.

They embrace it knowing full well what they are embracing.

Forum List

Back