North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Actually yes, gays and Lesbians can have children. Their reproductive organs work just like the rest of us. :dunno:

They just can't have a child together. They need the participation of a third party.

That or sometimes shit happens, I was watching an episode of True Life on MTV where a Lesbian woman slept with a man while she was on a break from her girlfriend and ended up getting pregnant.

I think the term gay is over-used. Seems a lot more people who call themselves gay are bisexual.

There's this lesbian couple who hangs out with us. One was married to a man before, the other recently made out with a guy when the 2 weren't dating.

They just can't have a child together. They need the participation of a third party.

That or sometimes shit happens, I was watching an episode of True Life on MTV where a Lesbian woman slept with a man while she was on a break from her girlfriend and ended up getting pregnant.

I think the term gay is over-used. Seems a lot more people who call themselves gay are bisexual.

There's this lesbian couple who hangs out with us. One was married to a man before, the other recently made out with a guy when the 2 weren't dating.

Yup shit happens, I think there are alot more bisexual folks out there than we know, one of the women I slept with in California had been a Lesbian for 3 years and had a girlfriend in Denver.

Yup shit happens, I think there are alot more bisexual folks out there than we know, one of the women I slept with in California had been a Lesbian for 3 years and had a girlfriend in Denver.

The more bi women there are the better lol.

The more bi women there are the better lol.

I can agree with that.

When a vote denies legal rights to some and not to others we should all be concerned.

Maybe people with your particular condition will be the next to be excluded.

Marriage is nothing but a property contract as far as the state is concerned. Allowing some and not others to enter into that contract is reprehensible in a country where individual freedoms are supposed to be the basis of government.

I hate to mention this but Americans are still a very religious people and to them marriage is between a man and a woman and is considered a religious state of "HOLY MATRIMONY" all the state can do is issue a license to allow a couple to marry. Why wouldn't the term "civil unions" allow gays all the benefitis they seek?

I wonder about this as well. If you're not religious, why do you need to get "married"? You can give a power of attorney to anyone you want, be it brother, sister, partner, or whomever, and legally that person has the very same benefits as a married couple would, such as acting in your benefit if you are incapacitated, financial decisions, etc.

Why is that so offensive to the gay community?

loving someone and wanting to be married to them; legitimizing your relationship; has nothing whatsoever to do with religion.

the fact that uber religious nincompoops think it is and are as wholly arrogrant about it as you are .... is what's offensive.

Only lesbians can "have" children themselves (with a sperm donor). Gay men must adopt or find a woman willing to be implanted with their sperm and carry a baby to term.

Well there are gays and lesbians that had children before they realized they were gay but you are correct also, gays and lesbians are fully capable of having children if they want to.

I thought that gays say that they were born that way. How could they realize that they are gay after having children?

Ask your brother.

Eugenics is the premier tool of Nazis. That and torture in the name of science.

I think progressives have got that covered with their slavish devotion to Kinsey.

Godwin!

I got Whack Bingo. Go, ME!!! :lol: Thanks, Allie.

Now go put some clothes on.

You should remain dressed as a nun, lest you should cause a man to lust. It would be against the Bible, right?

I think progressives have got that covered with their slavish devotion to Kinsey.

Godwin!

You should remain dressed as a nun, lest you should cause a man to lust. It would be against the Bible, right?

Persecution of homosexuals in Nazi Germany and the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nazis arrested 100,000 people for being gay and killed thousands of them. (a policy I bet down deep KG supports fully)

We're on here advocating for equality in marriage for gays.

I mean with that evidence, how could you not come to the conclusion that we're the same as nazis? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if I've ever seen an opinion of hers that ISN'T psycho.

Yes Sunni Man, and BigrebNC - incredibly insightful. Perhaps we should go back to a time in America when the church had a stronger hold on society, homosexuality was scoffed at, and our "morals" were shining in full strength.... you know, like when we used to ship black humans from Africa like commodities, and work them on the fields for 16 hour days until they died of heat exhaustion. I heard they packed the slave ships full with about 400 slaves apiece, and 2/3 of the "cargo" died on every single journey.

Or how about we go back to the days of Columbus, when the Native Central Americans were forced to provide him an allotment of gold every single month. If an individual didn't meet his/her quota, Columbus would chop off their hands. We sure knew how to be gracious "guests" back then... pure moral excellence, right?

But forget all that, I will take your word that we're all "much less" moral now - in fact, in a state of decay - given that we now have less people treating gays like dirt.

I like to stay away from personal attacks, but I just need to say: You guys are fucking idiots.

To a fundamentalist, genocide will never be as bad as not hating gays.

I'm a fundamentalist, I consider genocide worse than hating the lifestyle of gays. It's abnormal it's death to the human race. Gay's are murdering future generations with their life style.

How are they going to do that, when they are less than 10% of the population.

See the period, rather than a question mark at the end of that statement. That makes this a rhetorical question. You should feel no need to answer, especially since my tolerance for bullshit is a bit low this morning.

He said it was the norm in recent human history, which is true. You said 'no, it wasn't', but then proceed to change the argument and say you were excluding recent human history and just talking about 'this country', which we must assume you mean the United States after 1776.

Then you tell us you really don't know what you are talking about, which was really unnecessary to add.

Here is the first time slavery was brought up in this discussion as it had to do with morals

Irrelevant.

State why. I know you're used to the sniperfire routine, but it won't float in this conversation.

Morality is on the rise, NOT the decline from my 2012 lens.

You really think that morality is on the rise here in America? :cool:

50+% children born out of wedlock.

Teen pregnancies at record numbers.

1 in 4 teens has an STD

A woman is raped somewhere basically every 3 minutes.

Domestic violence against women is epidemic.

Murder and suicide are at record numbers.

Pedophilia is rampant and showing no decline in numbers.

Street gangs control large areas of major cities.

3+ million people are in prison and inmate population is increasing

Shall I continue?? :doubt:

The kind of morality you're advocating caused things like the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials, so no. Thank you - no.

Godwin!

Persecution of homosexuals in Nazi Germany and the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nazis arrested 100,000 people for being gay and killed thousands of them. (a policy I bet down deep KG supports fully)

We're on here advocating for equality in marriage for gays.

I mean with that evidence, how could you not come to the conclusion that we're the same as nazis? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if I've ever seen an opinion of hers that ISN'T psycho.

Not sure it reflects on her. I think she's the biggest troll on the board, and she feeds off the 'shock-n-awe, y'all'.

Morality is on the rise, NOT the decline from my 2012 lens.

You really think that morality is on the rise here in America? :cool:

50+% children born out of wedlock.

Teen pregnancies at record numbers.

1 in 4 teens has an STD

A woman is raped somewhere basically every 3 minutes.

Domestic violence against women is epidemic.

Murder and suicide are at record numbers.

Pedophilia is rampant and showing no decline in numbers.

Street gangs control large areas of major cities.

3+ million people are in prison and inmate population is increasing

Shall I continue?? :doubt:

The kind of morality you're advocating caused things like the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials, so no. Thank you - no.
So you think we are better off with these criminal acts and rampant immorality currently taking place in our nation?? :eek:

orth Carolina voters approved a constitutional amendment on Tuesday defining marriage solely as a union between a man and a woman, making it the 30th state to adopt such a ban.
With 35 percent of precincts reporting Tuesday, unofficial returns showed the amendment passing with about 58 percent of the vote to 42 percent against.
In the final days before the vote, members of President Barack Obama's cabinet expressed support for gay marriage and former President Bill Clinton recorded phone messages urging voters to reject the amendment. Opponents also held marches, ran TV ads and gave speeches, including one by Jay Bakker, son of televangelists Jim Bakker and the late Tammy Faye Bakker.

Read more: North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage | Fox News

Is evolver in chief too late?

Yeah! One more example of the New Right suppressing the Freedom and Liberties of a minority of our citizens. Ya gotta love those North Carolinians, real Americans (the last sentence [you do know what a sentence is, don't you Willow Tree?] is sarcasm (you can look up sarcasm at dictionary.com).

And you can look up dickhead in your bathroom mirror.

Forum List

Back