North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

You really think that morality is on the rise here in America? :cool:

50+% children born out of wedlock.

Teen pregnancies at record numbers.

1 in 4 teens has an STD

A woman is raped somewhere basically every 3 minutes.

Domestic violence against women is epidemic.

Murder and suicide are at record numbers.

Pedophilia is rampant and showing no decline in numbers.

Street gangs control large areas of major cities.

3+ million people are in prison and inmate population is increasing

Shall I continue?? :doubt:

The kind of morality you're advocating caused things like the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials, so no. Thank you - no.
So you think we are better off with these criminal acts and rampant immorality currently taking place in our nation?? :eek:

As opposed to being stoned to death? Yeah.

Godwin!

I got Whack Bingo. Go, ME!!! :lol: Thanks, Allie.

Now go put some clothes on.

You should remain dressed as a nun, lest you should cause a man to lust. It would be against the Bible, right?

Persecution of homosexuals in Nazi Germany and the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nazis arrested 100,000 people for being gay and killed thousands of them. (a policy I bet down deep KG supports fully)

We're on here advocating for equality in marriage for gays.

I mean with that evidence, how could you not come to the conclusion that we're the same as nazis? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if I've ever seen an opinion of hers that ISN'T psycho.

Not sure it reflects on her. I think she's the biggest troll on the board, and she feeds off the 'shock-n-awe, y'all'.

When you are musing about equality for gays and you use information that originates with Kinsey, that makes the fact that he was a pedophile who hired men to have sex with 4 month old babies to *establish* the so called "facts" you spout as supporting evidence, relevant.

BTW, one of Kinsey's research partners was a Nazi convicted of performing sexual *experiments* on Polish children.

Why would you be stoned to death??

You think they had good reasons?

What if I wouldn't be. What if my sister would. What if my daughter would.

Is that supposed to make me feel better?

Y'all are nuts. It's like watching you defend radical Muslims.

By the way, tell Allie to put some clothes on. She's leading me to sin in their hearts.

By the way, tell Allie to put some clothes on. She's leading me to sin in their hearts.

Obviously that picture isn't Allie. It's her trying to get attention, which is the same reason she had a key with the word Nazi installed on her keyboard.

But she's pressed that button so many times now it no longer has any shock value.

You really think that morality is on the rise here in America? :cool:

50+% children born out of wedlock.

Teen pregnancies at record numbers.

1 in 4 teens has an STD

A woman is raped somewhere basically every 3 minutes.

Domestic violence against women is epidemic.

Murder and suicide are at record numbers.

Pedophilia is rampant and showing no decline in numbers.

Street gangs control large areas of major cities.

3+ million people are in prison and inmate population is increasing

Shall I continue?? :doubt:

The kind of morality you're advocating caused things like the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials, so no. Thank you - no.
So you think we are better off with these criminal acts and rampant immorality currently taking place in our nation?? :eek:

Sunni, all of these things - rape, STDs, street gangs (have you seen Gangs of New York?), domestic violence, murder - existed in full force in the 1700's/1800's (...alongside the mass genocide of 22 million blacks).

Are you trying to convince us that "rape" or "pedophilia" are forms of new phenomena, which just started occurring in the last decade or so?

And I don't recall ever hearing Boop say that "we're better off" with these criminal acts...

Last edited:

Obviously that picture isn't Allie. It's her trying to get attention, which is the same reason she had a key with the word Nazi installed on her keyboard.

But she's pressed that button so many times now it no longer has any shock value.

Yeah, Liability floated a good thought. Compare KG's avvie to High Gravity's.

Yeah.

She's gay.

I don't use it for shock value. It's just a valid comparison.

The Nazi practices we were disgusted by in the past are still in full swing...given new life by progressives who use information compiled from Nazi experimentation to justify things like sexual grooming of children in schools under the name of "sex ed" (thank you Kinsey Institute!) and negative eugenics under the banner of "birth control" (thank you Kinsey Institute & PP!)

Last edited:

The Nazi practices we were disgusted by in the past are still in full swing...given new life by progressives who use information compiled from Nazi experimentation to justify things like sexual grooming of children in schools under the name of "sex ed" (thank you Kinsey Institute!) and negative eugenics under the banner of "birth control" (thank you Kinsey Institute & PP!)

No, it's as invalid a comparison as possible.

Nazi practices were to arrest guys, castrate them, torture them and kill them for being gay.

Those of us who aren't homophobes in this country are advocating for equality.

You know this, but in order to get attention, state the opposite. And you have achieved your goal in getting attention (albeit by lying, again), so kudos to you.

Kosher.... I honestly have no idea what you're talking about anymore. Does this conspiracy theory even have any relevance to conversation at hand?

To a fundamentalist, genocide will never be as bad as not hating gays.

I'm a fundamentalist, I consider genocide worse than hating the lifestyle of gays. It's abnormal it's death to the human race. Gay's are murdering future generations with their life style.

Fuck you,disgusting pile of shit. That last sentence is pathetic. One downside to the internet. We have to deal with people like you

So you approve of genocide you dick sucking bitch.

Can gays create life? However I figured someone would go extreme with my comment.

Actually yes, gays and Lesbians can have children. Their reproductive organs work just like the rest of us. :dunno:
With each other?:cuckoo:

What does it matter?

If a man's reproductive organs are damaged and his wife is fertilized by a sperm donor, is she not creating life? What do you call the baby exactly - an intimate object?

Kosher.... I honestly have no idea what you're talking about anymore. Does this conspiracy theory even have any relevance to conversation at hand?

No.

"Academic criticisms were made pertaining to sample selection and sample bias in the reports' methodology. Two main problems cited were that significant portions of the samples come from prison populations and male prostitutes, and that people who volunteer to be interviewed about taboo subject are likely to suffer from the problem of self-selection. Both undermine the usefulness of the sample in terms of determining the tendencies of the overall population. In 1948, the same year as the original publication, a committee of the American Statistical Association, including notable statisticians such as John Tukey, condemned the sampling procedure. Tukey was perhaps the most vocal critic, saying, "A random selection of three people would have been better than a group of 300 chosen by Mr. Kinsey."[13][14] Criticism principally revolved around the over-representation of some groups in the sample: 25% were, or had been, prison inmates, and 5% were male prostitutes.[citation needed] Psychologist Abraham Maslow asserted that Kinsey did not consider "volunteer bias". "

Kinsey Reports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And from this springs the current laws we have regarding sex offenders, homosexuals, and all of the sex ed that has been taught to our children for the last 45 years.

No.

Yes, because the retards opining on this thread are citing information that springs straight from Kinsey as "evidence" that homosexuals have the "right" to be married by the state.

I'm a fundamentalist, I consider genocide worse than hating the lifestyle of gays. It's abnormal it's death to the human race. Gay's are murdering future generations with their life style.

Fuck you,disgusting pile of shit. That last sentence is pathetic. One downside to the internet. We have to deal with people like you

So you approve of genocide you dick sucking bitch.

"So you approve of genocide"? .... uh.....When did plasma ever say that? All I can recall is him telling you how ridiculous & pathetic your comment, "gay's are murdering future generations" was.

Mr. Kinsey has exactly zero bearing on why people aren't homophobes.

You can pretend that's why, to get attention, just don't expect anyone to take that psychotic diatribe seriously.

Forum List

Back