North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

Fuck you,disgusting pile of shit. That last sentence is pathetic. One downside to the internet. We have to deal with people like you

So you approve of genocide you dick sucking bitch.

"So you approve of genocide"? .... uh.....When did plasma ever say that? All I can recall is him telling you how ridiculous & pathetic your comment, "gay's are murdering future generations" was.

He has said it over, and over and over.

I used to have one of the instances in my avi.

But in this thread, he states "Only for people like you".

He does approve of genocide. You need to spend more time reading, and less time flapping your cock suckers.

On ly for people like you.
The abnormal people like you wants to kill the normal people like me. All I can say is bring it on bitch.

Cold day in hell that you will ever be considered normal...

You believe in a lifestyle that is not considered normal never has been and is of no value. If being gay was normal why aren't human asexual? Why is it when a child is born with a dick and a vagina the doctor will suggest to cut one off?

Last edited:
The abnormal people like you wants to kill the normal people like me. All I can say is bring it on bitch.

You believe in a lifestyle that is not considered normal never has been and is of no value. If being gay was normal why aren't human asexual? Why is it when a child is born with a dick and a vagina the doctor will suggest to cut one off?

And why do people have blue eyes? And why are people left handed? Those are abnormal.

Yada yada yada

And why do people have blue eyes? And why are people left handed? Those are abnormal.

Yada yada yada
People have different colored eyes that's normal wanting to be with the same sex is abnormal.

Yada yada yada
People have different colored eyes that's normal wanting to be with the same sex is abnormal.

Nope they're the same. Both happen the minority of time in nature, so neither is "normal."

It's not even that it has no value.

It's that it's not a beneficial social construct, as hetero marriage is.

If people want to function outside the accepted and venerated social construct that we reward, that's fine..they shouldn't be penalized for doing so, and they should be free to do so...but they shouldn't get the rewards we, as a society, grant the favored social construct (marriage). We as a society offer incentives to people to engage in hetero marriage because we want to encourage that behavior, as we recognize it as beneficial to us as a society.

I mean...we don't give kids who work at McDonald's the same tax breaks that we give billionaires. They aren't operating as billionaires, they haven't participated in that particular beneficial construct (as employers, innovators, enterpreneurs)...so we don't give them the benefits those guys have earned. They work just the same, they're people just the same....but we reward particular behavior. And that doesn't mean that every person in the world is "entitled" to that reward.

Last edited:
All y'all can rationalize it as long and hard as you want but gays are people (just like corporations) and they should be able to marry the person they love - just like the rest of us.

But not corporations. They can't get married. It's called a merger.

Yada yada yada

Nope they're the same. Both happen the minority of time in nature, so neither is "normal."

It's normal it's been like this since man and woman started having children.
Why aren't humans asexual?

All y'all can rationalize it as long and hard as you want but gays are people (just like corporations) and they should be able to marry the person they love - just like the rest of us.

North Carolina does not agree with you.

Suggeset you not move there.

They can get married, if they find a clergy person to do it.

But they aren't "entitled" to the benefits that hetero couples are provided for participating in the most beneficial structure our society has. Because they aren't participating in that structure. They have chosen an alternate structure. Their choice, they're welcome to it.

But they made the choice.

I'm saying both being gay and having blue eyes is abnormal if that's how you want to use the term. Both happen the minority of time in nature.

But I'm not being denied any liberty because I'm blue eyed, it's gays who are.

There are several states that do recognize same sex marriages, why not try one of those states?

Well technically, 6/10ths of North Carolina doesn't agree with her. The other 4/10ths prefers liberty and less rules (smaller gov't), I suppose.

Who would have guessed it'd be the Republicans pushing the leftist policy in NC and not the Democrats? Sometimes I wish these Commie Authoritarians would just move far, far away....

Last edited:

Damn, I'll have to cross it off my list of possibles.

There are several states that do recognize same sex marriages, why not try one of those states?

Okay, where did everybody get the idea I was looking to move?

I'm saying both being gay and having blue eyes is abnormal if that's how you want to use the term. Both happen the minority of time in nature.

But I'm not being denied any liberty because I'm blue eyed, it's gays who are.

There is no right to marry. no rights are being lost.

Okay, where did everybody get the idea I was looking to move?

Why are you bitching about North Carolina? If you don't live here don't move here or be concerned with how this state MY STATE is run.

Forum List

Back