North Face Follows Bud and Target

In before the loooock.....OP lives under a roooock. :laughing0301:

Like this guy said...................the DemonicRats aren't giving companies an option...............

They either adhere to the Demonicreep propaganda, or they suffer harassment, fines, audits, and even shut downs if they don't do as the Nazicrats tell them.

These companies are more powerful than the government. I don't know why they haven't organized a liable and slander suit against the DNC and sue them for all they're worth.........or at the very least have impeachment proceedings initiated by their lawyers against ALL diseased Dementiacreeps!!!!

Last edited:
What a coincidence. I saw a North Face jacket at Goodwill today and asked myself "What kind of a faggot would wear this thing?"

True story, Bro.

I sure as hell wouldn't be caught dead wearing those fugly things!!!!
They must employ a LOT of blind designers!!!!!

I had a friend in the 90's who loved those Members Only jackets. He had one in every color they made.
Again........NEVER something I would wear.

True story Bro!!!!

Patty Gonads actually has nice-looking legs for a twink, not sure I'd hit it though. :laughing0301:

legs.jpg

The queer isn't doing this on HIS own. These companies are determined to push this abomination on the Christian West.

FUCK NORTH FACE

You fascists love cancel culture, don't you? Why do you guys care who wears what? Are you retards that insecure? :itsok:

In before the loooock.....OP lives under a roooock. :laughing0301:

Have a Bud Light, dress as a woman
Patty Gonads actually has nice-looking legs for a twink, not sure I'd hit it though. :laughing0301:

View attachment 789026
"Not sure"????

Trust me, Isrelluc isn't gay. That guy has more guns than God. Manly guns that make big booms.
Bud he's comfortable with homo activism

That's what happens when you reject God. It happened to the Democrat Party the day they voted God out of the party

D.icrats and anti-God libertarians. Got no use for either

Companies are gonna keep going woke and there ain't shit you can do about it except cry. Some companies were caught off guard initially and weren't expecting the exaggerated outrage, but they're ready for it now and they're gonna start telling MAGAs to go fuck themselves.

Bud he's comfortable with homo activism

That's what happens when you reject God. It happened to the Democrat Party the day they voted God out of the party

D.icrats and anti-God libertarians. Got no use for either

Actually all he said was "They have had the gay for a long time", which I didn't know. But then I tend to avoid fad brands when I buy clothes. Just the cheap Mexican-made straight-leg black jeans they sell at Walmart, brown or green tshirt with a Goodwill Hawaiian shirt in the Summer or a black hoodie in the Winter to cover my concealed carry. And black military lace up boots. I wear those year around because I basically live in the woods. And a plain black baseball cap with no logos. If it get any colder, I break out the Walls Workwear jacket that came from the Farm Store.

I used to wear a lot of USGI BDUs in woodland camo, but those make you a target. It's better to be the "grey man" so you can blend in.

Companies are gonna keep going woke and there ain't shit you can do about it except cry. Some companies were caught off guard initially and weren't expecting the exaggerated outrage, but they're ready for it now and they're gonna start telling MAGAs to go fuck themselves.
Most of the boycotters forget they are supposed to be outraged over time. They were boycotting the NFL for a few seconds back then..now they only bring it up when there is a game on they swear they didn't watch but strangely know about every controversial play.

Forum List

Back