North Face Follows Bud and Target

The queer isn't doing this on HIS own. These companies are determined to push this abomination on the Christian West.

FUCK NORTH FACE

That's an odd choice considering the only people I ever see wearing north face clothing are almost entirely people in their mid 40s to early 60s that obviously make a decent living, drive cars in good shape, and are educated.

Basically none of their customer base are tranny drag fags that are mentally unstable, work menial jobs and not exactly smart ambitious people.

Trying to appeal to a very small portion of society that can't really on average afford your product nor wears it at all is a stupid mistake.

Ok say they increase sales by 1% by catering to freakazoids. I'd wager they will lose 2% to 5% of sales from their current customers that don't like them doing that and stop buying their products

Ok say they increase sales by 1% by catering to freakazoids. I'd wager they will lose 2% to 5% of sales from their current customers that don't like them doing that and stop buying their products

These companies just never take into account how much hate you people have inside of you.

When will they learn?

Forum List

Back