North Face Follows Bud and Target

See…you are supposed to be converted by their brilliant woke ads …not repelled.

Mean conservatives…why won’t you just conform😂

How about neither? Why does it have to be one or the other?

When my favorite BBQ spot added vegan dishes and made a big deal about it, were they trying to convert me to being a vegan?

Of course not, they were just trying to expand their customer base. And as such I did not quit going there

Play innocent? You misquoted me and were exposed as a liar.
That makes you a low class individual too.
“Sure...the dickless wonder whom I referenced who shops at goodwill is a low class human being. “

You used good will as the qualifier for being a low class human being, and also already mocked it earlier in the convo.

What are you even trying to do here? You’re caught in being an in empathetic bigot towards people who live lower class lifestyles, all while wearing the fake-tolerance clothes of leftism

LOL. Wow… youre going to play innocent here?

“Sure...the dickless wonder whom I referenced who shops at goodwill is a low class human being. “

You used good will as the qualifier for being a low class human being, and also already mocked it earlier in the convo.

What are you even trying to do here? You’re caught in being an in empathetic bigot towards people who live lower class lifestyles, all while wearing the fake-tolerance clothes of leftism
Your assumptions and inability to read are your problem.

He's a scumbag for far more reasons; shopping at goodwill is neither here nor there.

Again, one has nothing to do with the other.

That you say he's "struggling" is pretty accurate too. Thanks again for the assist.

:71:

:pinkygirly:

Last edited:
Bud he's comfortable with homo activism

That's what happens when you reject God. It happened to the Democrat Party the day they voted God out of the party

D.icrats and anti-God libertarians. Got no use for either
Thanks for the laughs.

North Face is a company in crises.
They have lost 72% of their company valuation in the past 2 years.
They will highly likely file bankruptcy the 2nd time soon.
Their other brands Dickies and Vans is in a freefall. "Manly" clothing is out of style.

you’re not fooling anyone other than yourself.
Anyone who is interested can look at what I wrote and what you accused me of and see that you're lying.

But thanks again for saying that the low-life dickless wonder is "struggling". That made me smile.

Their other brands Dickies and Vans is in a freefall. "Manly" clothing is out of style.

When they finally go under the bigots on here will claim it was due to their boycott.

I guess you wear nothing then.

Anyone who is interested can look at what I wrote and what you accused me of and see that you're lying.

But thanks again for saying that the low-life dickless wonder is "struggling". That made me smile.

what did you mean by this....

You shop at goodwill..how unsurprising.

Of course I guess it is a good thing to shop where you work and support the job.

When they finally go under the bigots on here will claim it was due to their boycott.
It was the young who "boycotted" them years ago.
Wearing "manly - outdoorsy" clothing is way out of style.
If it wasn't for plaid shirts that are in style - they would have collapsed by 2021 for sure.

what did you mean by this....

You shop at goodwill..how unsurprising.

Of course I guess it is a good thing to shop where you work and support the job.
uh...I'm not surprised he shops at Goodwill.

Then there was the overt-the-top (admittedly) crack about where he likely works.

I remember when Nort Face was a legit outdoor equipment company instead of a fashion house. Needless to say I haven't bought any of their overpriced shit in at least 15 years.

I remember when Nort Face was a legit outdoor equipment company instead of a fashion house. Needless to say I haven't bought any of their overpriced shit in at least 15 years.
They are a dying hold out from the "debt as income" GenXers.
They were huge in the 90s as GenXers were still laying down the plastic to buy overpriced clothing to be seen wearing overpriced clothing.
That kind of spending is dead.

Forum List

Back